PDA

View Full Version : Tux

Barbiecat
06-18-2007, 06:07 AM
What a cutie you are. And it appears you have a long life to look forward to also, since your parents are so good with cats! I wish you all many years together. And don't worry Tux, humans have spills and accidents around the house, too!

kb2yjx
06-18-2007, 07:09 AM
What a handsome fellow!!! You make that Polish Pottery bowl look even better with you sitting in it!!! Tux, you are just a baby compared to your sisters!! And you are so right, you sure picked the BEST forever home! HAPPY COTD!!

chloesmom
06-18-2007, 09:35 AM
Hi there Tuxie! You're a gorgeous young fella, for sure -- and a long-haired version of our own Tuxedo, who's just a year older than you. We live in Canada, so there's not much chance you'll ever get to meet each other :( Our Tux also has white paws, and loves to cuddle also. I wish you a long, healthy, loving life with your human and animal families. Sounds like you have a great home -- all good wishes to your "parents" from us here in Quebec. :)

blue girl
06-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Tux, what a great big bundle of love you are! You definitely made a great choice of families when you picked your mommy and daddy....and it sounds like they are very happy to have you in their home. You are so lucky to have so many family members and fur-friends to keep you company and lavish all that love on you! You are one cool cat :cool: who is very deserving of today's top honors. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
06-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Tux, you are a stunning kitty! How wonderful that you have such a big and loving family, both people and animals. I agree that you definitely selected the right one! Please have a very happy day as the Cat of the Day. Skritches to you (some for Indy-anna, Cydni and Olivia too) from me!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Tux you are one handsome fellow for sure!!!

How charming you look sitting in your bowl!!! :D
I'm sure girl kitties all over Pet Talk will be swooning when they see your photo!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

orangemm
06-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Hello handsome Tux! What a fine fellow you are and what a wonderful family you have. You are truly lucky and blessed.

We have a tuxie, too and he is so very special to us, just like you are to your meowmie and pawpie. Love all of your extended family, too!

Have a wonderful COTD day today and everyday! Congratulations.

catmandu
06-18-2007, 03:43 PM
:cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: TUX IS THE VERY ESSENCE OF THE TUXEDOCAT WITH HIS WHITE BIB AS PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW. HES JUST EXUDES PURE CLASS IN HS WHOLE CATTTIUDE AND BEARING.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO TERRIFIC TUX OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

tatsxxx11
06-18-2007, 04:43 PM
You sure DO know how to "pick 'em," Tux man! Wow, what a BIG, happy, loving forever family you found your way to; so many adoring humans and fursibs, nieces and nephews to pal around with. What an assortment!:D Major kudos to your wonderful Mom for rescuing you; what a "happy ending, Cinderfella tale!" Now as for that minor indescresion, the ummm, "TV caper." Yeah, that's a typical Dad "first response." But I have a feeling he was more relieved to know you weren't injured!:) Yep! There's no doubt you've wormed you way into their hearts, won them over Tuxie, body and soul:cool: I hope you and the entire crew...the humans, dear Cyndi and Olivia, Honey-Brown and Indy-Anna, and all of your fans and friends are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart! Please have your humans pass along some big hugs and kisses to you all, from me!:) Congratulations beautiful Tux, our extra special and most deserving honoree! Long and happy life to you, sweetie!:)