PDA

View Full Version : Harlee and Jeremy :)

Pam
06-17-2007, 05:34 AM
Robyn doesn't even know I am doing this so she will be surprised! HA! She sent me some pictures of my precious little grandson, Jeremy, (now a year old!) playing with his pal, Harlee. He likes to grab Harlee's tail when she wags it. They do so well together. :) If Harlee has a toy in her mouth and Jeremy reaches to touch the toy she will let it go. What a couple of sweeties (of course I am just a wee bit biased. )

Hope you enjoy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/JerHarTail.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/JerHar.jpg

chocolatepuppy
06-17-2007, 05:41 AM
What cuties and such good buddies! :)

sasvermont
06-17-2007, 06:13 AM
Oh my gosh Pam, Jeremy looks just like little Christian! I love the photos so much, and Harley is adorable too! Thanks for sharing. Time flies, I cannot believe Jeremy is one already. That would make me........35! ;)

Hugs to you and Robyn and babies.

Karen
06-17-2007, 07:29 AM
Hee hee - yup! The giant breeds seem to come with a special gift for dealing with children! Thanks for sharing!

Daisy and Delilah
06-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Oh Pam!! Which one of these two is the cutest? I'm declaring a tie!! Great pictures-they're just precious. One year old already? It seems like he was just born. Thanks for the big smiles :D

*LabLoverKEB*
06-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Aww! They are so cute! :)

luvofallhorses
06-17-2007, 11:55 AM
aww that is too cute! :D I just love Harlee. what cuties! :)

Logan
06-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Awwwwww!!!! I think they are both just darling!!!! :) :) They are going to be such good friends!!!!! :D

JuniorxMyxLove
06-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Aww Harlee looks like his babysitter! They are adorable together!

Christiansmommy
06-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks! She is a GREAT dog!! Really, she has turned out to be the perfect family dog. He is not harsh with her, just takes her tail and kinda shakes it back and forth and she just lays there :) She has a squeaky toy that she'll be playing with and Jeremy will come over and take right out of her mouth in mid chew and then give it back and then take it. I am so proud of her, I even call hubby at work to tell him how great she is with the baby. Jeremy is an amazing little boy too...very sweet sweet boy...so I know they will grow to love each other...her and Christian are best buds already!! :)

Oh...his shirt is all wet, b/c he is teething and is CONSTANTLY drooling....and he HATES to wear bibs...so sorry for that part of the picture!!!!

shais_mom
06-17-2007, 11:56 PM
CUTE!

I can't believe he's a YEAR already!
wow!!

AdoreMyDogs
06-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Awe what adorable pictures :) Harlee and Jeremy are so cute, and I can't believe it's been a year already! Wow how time flies! Harlee looks so gentle and kind. It's great that she turned out to be such a good family dog. What a sweet girl :)

Rachel
06-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Well, if this isn't the epitomy of *best friends*. How sweet of Jeremy to take up the task of tail wagging for Harlee...heehee. And as for Harlee, well she is friend, playmate, pet and Little Mommie all rolled into one. And how well this demonstrates that both little kids and dogs benefit from guidance and nstruction on how to interact with one another. Kudos to Robyn for that, although I'm thinking that she did start out with two subjects with the best of temperments, both eager to please and learn.

Thanks for posting these pictures, they are simply precious and a wonderful way to start my day.

Christiansmommy
06-18-2007, 08:37 AM
Well, if this isn't the epitomy of *best friends*. How sweet of Jeremy to take up the task of tail wagging for Harlee...heehee. And as for Harlee, well she is friend, playmate, pet and Little Mommie all rolled into one. And how well this demonstrates that both little kids and dogs benefit from guidance and nstruction on how to interact with one another. Kudos to Robyn for that, although I'm thinking that she did start out with two subjects with the best of temperments, both eager to please and learn.

Thanks for posting these pictures, they are simply precious and a wonderful way to start my day.

I'll tell ya, Rachel, you have such a beautiful way with words ( I've told that to my mom at times after reading your posts)!! Thank you!! Your post was a wonderful way to start my day too...right back at ya! :)

cyber-sibes
06-18-2007, 10:03 AM
How cute! I love the tail-grasp picture, so funny! Jeremy has such a rascally smile on his face, he's loving it! Harlee's such a pretty (and patient) girl.

petslover
06-18-2007, 10:31 AM
My favorite kind of pictures! A Dog & a Baby!! Adorable. :D

I think it is cute that they both get along so well.

My dogs really don't have much to do with my baby brother. lol. but then again my dogs are little brats! ;) :p

Pawsitive Thinking
06-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Gorgeous photos which will leave the little man with a lifelong love of dogs I hope

Ginger's Mom
06-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Oh my gosh, they are both so cute. I love the smile on Jeremy's face in the first one, and it looks like they are almost trying for the same post in the second picture. Harlee really is total sweetheart, and just as cute as can be as well.