PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

Pawsitive Thinking
06-17-2007, 03:29 AM
To my Dad!

The 3rd one without you :(

Think of you with love every day - with me always xxxx

And for those of you lucky enough to still have your Dad - give him a hug from me today

chocolatepuppy
06-17-2007, 05:39 AM
I will do that. This must be such a hard day for you. :( {{hugs}}

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Father's Day was one week ago here. I am so lucky to still have my dad. He is 84 and taking care for my 100% handicapped mom (MS).
I understand your grief today, Denise :)

Laura's Babies
06-17-2007, 10:26 AM
We lost our Dad in 1990 and I still miss him. He was such a character! He use to say "I wish I'd been born rich instead of so darned handsome!".. He use to keep us laughing. I MISS YOU DAD! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

For all of you that still have your Dad's, cherish every moment and give them a ((((HUG)))) for me!

gini
06-17-2007, 10:29 AM
For all of our soldiers who are away from their children this Father's Day -

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and we hope you get to come home soon.

cyber-sibes
06-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Happy Father's Day to dads everywhere!

To my dad - I think as I grow older I understand you better, even though you've been gone so many years. My only regret? You never got to meet your grandsons. You'd be so proud of them! Thanks for all the life lessons, Dad. Looking forward to meeting up with you again one day.

Chilli
06-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all of our fathers! :]

This is the first fathers day since my dad passed away.
You always gave the best hugs, Dad, and I take such pride in the fact that people say that I have so much in common with you. The world seems alot colder without you, but we're taken care of.
I love you, Dad!

lbaker
06-17-2007, 01:18 PM
I was in town today picking up a Sunday paper and ran into an old friend - Gordon, Iwo Jima survivor - he had a print out for me he's been carrying around about WWII Glider Pilots. He knows my Dad was a Captain of one of the finest Glider Pilot units ever. He gave it to me... I cried. Happy Fathers Day and hug your dads. Hug your daddy dogs too! My daddy-dog Badger was one of the best and I miss him too.

Kalei
06-17-2007, 02:45 PM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE!!

I still am lucky enough to have my father and I will go and give him a hug for all of you who can't do the same, but know that all your father's can see you from heaven:)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-18-2007, 08:41 AM
I hope all the Dads enjoyed their extra hugs :)

I took my card and some flowers to the crematorium but when I got to the garden there was already someone on "my" bench :eek: so I sat at the top of the garden instead and when I played John Denver for Dad a little birdie sang all the way through it so I left with a smile on my face :)