PDA

View Full Version : Roccalano Got Out Of Her Cage

catmandu
06-16-2007, 09:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/th_cats101913-1.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/?action=view&current=1181935905.pbw)
AND IS SOMEWHERE IN THE BASEMENT.
SHE WAS JUST SPAYED AND GETTING OUT OF THE CAGEMUST AHVE TAKEN A LOT OF EFFORT.
WHEN I LOOKED IN ON HER AT 11 PM SHW WAS PACING BUT I COULD NEVER CONCEIVE OF HER GETTING OUT.

IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE WHEN I SAW THAT EMPTY CAGE. I STARTED CRYING.
PLEASE PRAY THAT SHES ALL RIGHT AND THAT SHE DIDNT HURT HERSELF GETTING OUT.
I HAVE LES.

orangemm
06-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Gary, she should be ok as long as she can't get outside. She's probably frightened and a bit tender.

Catty1
06-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Just put some food down for her...and with you gently calling to her, I am sure you will see her very soon.

Laura's Babies
06-16-2007, 11:49 AM
She will be alright. She is confused at the sudden change in her life but with your tender loving care, she will be alright.. just give her time!

Freedom
06-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Gary, she is inside, safe, warm, fed and that is great! Just give her some time. It has all been a bit overwhelming, I am sure.

You are so good to all these kitties!

kb2yjx
06-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Yes, as long as she is inside this is a good thing. I have to agree, food will bring her out, but on her terms!!! I have had several cats that hid for days(Molly hid for weeks), but the food was always gone, and the litterbox I set up for them was always used. This calls for prayers and PATIENCE!!! Gary, Roccalano, is one lucky cat to be at the Found Hotel....

Kalei
06-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Food usually always brings a kitty out:) Specially some nice smelly treats. I am so glad that Roccalano was spayed and now she has such a great home. If I was her I'd certainly feel overwhelmed as well, so much has happened in her life in just a few days. I think she will come out and see you soon, she probably just needs time to herself to think and relax.:)

catmandu
06-16-2007, 05:07 PM
The Thing That Scares Me As Roccalno Got Out Of The Cage Through The Bars As The Door Was Closedstill. I Just Pray That She Did Not Rip Her Stitches Doing This.
Steak Bits Tonight That Brings All My Cats And Porch Friends Out.
I Know Rocc-el, El And Almond Rocca Baton Angels Are Down There Keeping Her Company.
Its Just So Still Like There Was Never Ever A Cat There.

momcat
06-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Since there was no way to leave the house, Roccalano is safe and hiding somewhere. Kitties are masters at finding those impossible for hoomins to find hidey places. Groucho often hides on us. I think he's in with Soncat & Soncat thinks he's in with me. When Groucho is ready to join us again, he just shows up and we have no idea where he was. Don't worry Gary, Roccalano knows who loves her.

catmandu
06-16-2007, 06:13 PM
WELL THERES PEA MEAL BACON DOWN THERE TO SOFTEN HER UP AND THEN I WILL BRING ON THE SIRLOIN GRILLING STEAKS. SHE COULDNT RESIST THAT COMBINATION WHEN SHE WAS A PORCH CAT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_JJJ3.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=1181847606.pbw)

cassiesmom
06-16-2007, 07:11 PM
She's down there somewhere. Probably hiding. She'll come out. She'll either be thirsty, hungry or need a litter pan. And if she urinates outside the pan, the smell will show you where she's hiding. She'll come out. Cassie Cat hid under the sofa for almost 3 days when I first brought her home, but I know she was using the litter pan when I wasn't around. She's still inside the house and that's the important thing.

cassiesmom
06-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Pawpa Catmandu, can you update us on your kitty girl Roccano? Is she still hiding?

kt_luvs_kitties
06-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Yes I am praying for her as well! Come on out Roccalano, your new pawpie is worried sick!

cassiesmom
06-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Pawpa, how's the newest Found Kitty? Did she eat something? Did she use the litter pan, and I hope she didn't choose to "go" somewhere other than the litter pan.