PDA

View Full Version : I have OFFICIALLY gone bonkers. ;)

jenluckenbach
06-16-2007, 06:47 AM
Please tell me that I am not too far gone for help. :p (LOL)

As you know, I have baby kittens. 2 are about 4 1/2 weeks old and 1 is about 3 1/2 weeks old. The vet said to get them OFF of the KMR to help control the diarrhea. Well, they are so stubborn that they will not eat on their own from a dish yet, and syringe feeding is for the birds (I hate doing it that way). So I decided to water down the mixture (a/d, baby food, kitten canned) and put it in bottles. It works GREAT, except that I do not have a blender so sometimes small chunks get caught in the nipple.

My solution?????

take the mixture and press it through a strainer! :eek: a tedious task, but hey..........they are eating!!!!

Now I ask you, have I gone completely bonkers or what? :o

kitimom
06-16-2007, 06:51 AM
Nope, you ain't gone bonkers!!! (yet..)
Love will make a sane person do some pretty weird stuff sometimes.
I call it LOVE!!!!!
(((HUGS))))

lbaker
06-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Bonkers as compaired to what you DEAR, SILLY WOMAN!! You are what and who you are. Bless you (and all of yours). [HI CHARLIE]

K & L
06-16-2007, 07:38 AM
Nah :D we cat people do the strangest things! :D

Craftlady
06-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Use a coffee grinder for the dry food, it blends it powder form.

Laura's Babies
06-16-2007, 07:49 AM
I think you are doing what anyone would do that cared about these wonderful little lives put in our care. You do what you have to do to get them healthy and keep them healthy!

kb2yjx
06-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Not one bit, you are doing what any one of us would be doing, so then we ALL are bonkers!!!! But, what good company...

orangemm
06-16-2007, 09:59 AM
You are creative and clever, not bonkers!!! You do what you gotta do!

Medusa
06-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Not bonkers, just innovative. And full of love for furkids.

catmandu
06-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Jen If Loving Gods Creatures And Helping Them Grow To Find Furr Ever Homes Makes You Bonkers Then Maybe We Need More Insanity In This World.
I Think The Ones Who Are Insane Are The Mean Selfis People Who Are Self Centered And Care Only About Money And Thier Posessions.
Those Who Share And Care Like You Jen Are Going To Paradise.
The Rest Will Get A Sad Suprise When They Go To St Peters Gate.

momcat
06-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Says who, Jen? Not anyone here, that's for sure! We all love our kitty babies and will do whatever it takes to keep them healthy, happy, and in control of their devoted caretakers.

catnapper
06-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Hmmm... we have a smoothie maker around here somewhere. I think there is something wrong with it. Want me to dig it out and see whats wrong with it? Actually, I think the only "wrong" with it is that the kids never cleaned out the spout part and you might get yesterday's vanilla smoothie blended with today's strawberry smoothie... yuck. So I think I took it away from them until they figured out part of smoothie making is cleaning up :rolleyes: