PDA

View Full Version : fur trade/cats & dogs

steel
06-16-2007, 03:21 AM
i have been a animal activist for 21 yrs.i have participated in many protests & been arrested for disorderly conduct a few times.its all for the mistreatment/cruelty of animals.It was well worth it.WE are the voice for the animals.this summer ill be in LA,ca protesting fur with peta.it takes 60 cats to make a long fur coat.jennifer lopez,beyonce & cindy crawford sell fur in their clothes line.madonna,paris hilton,britany spears,nicole richie,ashley olsen,eva longoria & star jones wear real fur & have had coats specially made for them.the animals are literally skinned alive in china.the chinese in china look at cats & dogs as vermin.they even boil the cats alive. this horrid torture its also done in korea & the koreans eat them & treat them like vermine.checkout these websites. http://messybeast.com/eat-cats.htm http://furkills.org http://jlodown.com

theterrierman
06-16-2007, 09:19 AM
Odd...for someone who is supposedly old enough to have been active in animal rights for over 21 years, your grammar, punctuation, capitalization is consistent with a 12 year old. If you are an adult, then why don't you take some time to write like one, and maybe we'll take the time to consider your posts. And, if you are an adult, why in the heck would you associate yourself with a hypocritical, sensationalist, borderline terrorist group like PeTA?

Andy

steel
06-19-2007, 03:21 PM
im not going to explain myself to a 16 yr old boy. peta has been around since 1985 and they are well known and respected all over the world.yes,they have done a few questionable things but i cant do anything about it.i may not even protest this summer due to other commitments.protesting is serious business and not to be taken lightly.if you have a problem with peta just go to http://peta.com & write them.they usually reply back.

JenBKR
06-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Odd...for someone who is supposedly old enough to have been active in animal rights for over 21 years, your grammar, punctuation, capitalization is consistent with a 12 year old. If you are an adult, then why don't you take some time to write like one, and maybe we'll take the time to consider your posts. And, if you are an adult, why in the heck would you associate yourself with a hypocritical, sensationalist, borderline terrorist group like PeTA?

Andy

Agreed! I tried to read through the first post and got a headache after the first sentence. As much as I love animals, I could never support PETA.

Kalei
06-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Yes and for someone who think he doesn't have to explain himself to a sixteen year old can't do math, if you look correctly, he's 15.

theterrierman
06-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Yes and for someone who think he doesn't have to explain himself to a sixteen year old can't do math, if you look correctly, he's 15.

I was waiting for someone to pipe up about that. :p

steel
06-19-2007, 04:51 PM
hes almost 16.how bout you just mind your own business.

Catty1
06-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Heather Mills McCartney has been very outspoken about this use of dog and cat fur. Guess she escaped your notice.

You seem like a very unhappy person who would prefer negative attention to none at all. I wish you a balance and happiness in your life one day.

Now you are going on my Ignore list. That means I can't see any answer of yours - or any post you have made so far.

Take care.

steel
06-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Heather Mills McCartney has been very outspoken about this use of dog and cat fur. Guess she escaped your notice.

You seem like a very unhappy person who would prefer negative attention to none at all. I wish you a balance and happiness in your life one day.

Now you are going on my Ignore list. That means I can't see any answer of yours - or any post you have made so far.

Take care.
like i care.i never talked to you anyways.i know all about heather mills.

Husky15
06-19-2007, 06:34 PM
hes almost 16.how bout you just mind your own business.
You are the last person who should be telling someone to mind their own business.

She does not have to mind her own business because this is a public forum, whatever you post is open for anyone to read and reply to whether you like it or not. If you don't like it then either don’t post or put her on your ignore list.

"like i care.i never talked to you anyways.i know all about heather mills."
"hes almost 16.how bout you just mind your own business."

And you tell us to keep our smart remarks to ourself?

Catty1
06-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey folks - go to your PM folder and check out the IGNORE feature! :D

wombat2u2004
06-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey folks - go to your PM folder and check out the IGNORE feature! :D

Is that the IGNORE feature button right next to the EJECT button ????
Sorry...I accidently pressed the wrong button....just seen some kid flying over my house !!!! :eek:
Wom

Kalei
06-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Sorry...I accidently pressed the wrong button....just seen some kid flying over my house !!!! :eek:
Wom

Ahahahah! That was great!:D You're funny *dries tear* :D

Lady's Human
06-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Good ejection button.....

Launched him all the way to Oz!

wombat2u2004
06-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Good ejection button.....

Launched him all the way to Oz!

Thats it !!!! Straight into the Indian ocean.
We have lots of great whites to feed here downunder.
Wom

king2005
06-19-2007, 09:21 PM
Boo to PETA, horrible group.. YAY to the SPCA!

Wom your too darn funny LOL

buttercup132
06-19-2007, 10:16 PM
PETA respected HAHAHAHA that's too funny.

hes almost 16.how bout you just mind your own business
It's a public board. You made a math mistake. They were CLEARLY just being nice and helpful by saying that you calculated wrong.

like i care.i never talked to you anyways.i know all about heather mills
Once again public board. You asked for opinions you got em. If you don't want to hear other people's opinons don't make threads. Personally I think everyone would prefer that.

steel
06-19-2007, 10:40 PM
Wom
wow,a funny aussie....NOT ! dont quit your day job.

dukedogsmom
06-19-2007, 11:44 PM
I thought it was quite funny, myself. Seems to me you have a chip on your shoulder. And yeah, we shouldn't be commenting because that just keeps you coming back for more. Guess that eject button didn't work as well as we thought it had.

wombat2u2004
06-20-2007, 12:38 AM

Actually James.....I wasn't trying to be funny.....it was just a little wishful thinking.
Wom

wombat2u2004
06-20-2007, 12:41 AM

WHAT ???? Quit my day job making eject buttons for computers ????
Not on your life !!!!! :D
Wom

king2005
06-20-2007, 01:25 AM
*sniff*
*sniff*

ewwwwwww I smell a troll!!! ;)

& WOm, no matter waht you say, your always funny lol

crow_noir
06-20-2007, 01:34 AM
People! People, play nice.

Learn to tolerate people that have different view points.

I'm pretty sure we have some very nice closet PETA members among out ranks.

Now James return remarks sure didn't earn him any respect, but i can't say he was made to feel welcome either.

Now i personally have nothing wrong with eating meat and wearing fur. I just wish the animals were treated humanely during their lives and given a quick death.

Honestly I'm quite ticked off with the HSUS for passing the law making it MANDATORY in the US that commercial chickens be electrocuted before they are killed. How is that humane?!

Can we have a civilized conversation here with out mudslinging, name calling, and "childish" antics? Honestly the most mature thing i heard was said by Catty "You seem like a very unhappy person who would prefer negative attention to none at all. I wish you a balance and happiness in your life one day"

i have been a animal activist for 21 yrs.i have participated in many protests & been arrested for disorderly conduct a few times.its all for the mistreatment/cruelty of animals.It was well worth it.WE are the voice for the animals.this summer ill be in LA,ca protesting fur with peta.it takes 60 cats to make a long fur coat.jennifer lopez,beyonce & cindy crawford sell fur in their clothes line.madonna,paris hilton,britany spears,nicole richie,ashley olsen,eva longoria & star jones wear real fur & have had coats specially made for them.the animals are literally skinned alive in china.the chinese in china look at cats & dogs as vermin.they even boil the cats alive. this horrid torture its also done in korea & the koreans eat them & treat them like vermine.checkout these websites. http://messybeast.com/eat-cats.htm http://furkills.org http://jlodown.com

steel
06-20-2007, 11:33 PM
its ok...i post on many websites and my goal is to get the info out.im not a peta member anymore but protesting with them was a blast.LA,ca is a hot spot.