PDA

View Full Version : Kind of Creepy *Part of Nancy's Reading*

Kalei
06-15-2007, 02:09 PM
For a long time now, well since about 2002 when my beloved Rabbit Baby (whom I loved for than anything, we had a bond that I can never have again) died, I have been getting new rabbits. At first I had one that was completely white like Baby and she ended up dying of wryneck. Another one I had was white with brown spots and I eventually had to give it up because my parents hadn't wanted another bunny in the house.

And now I have Kishii who is definatley here to stay. Anyways ever since Baby died and I got another rabbit in the house, my rabbits have never ever gotten attached to me, or bonded with me, if anything they have no feelings for me and don't want me to hold them.

I know its kind of weird to think of this, and I never thought in a million years that I would believe in ghosts or spirits, but now I am finally starting to wonder if it is possible that maybe Baby's spirit is still wondering in my room and that's one reason why all the bunnies I"ve had before her do not get attached to me.

Last night I was on the floor with Kalypso (my kitten) and there is a toy that she always loves to run and jump at, well I was waiting with my camera to try and get her to jump, she got two feet away from it...stopped and pinned her ears back so flat and then with her ears still flat to her head..she began to slowly back away from it and then ran under my dresser to hide..it was so creepy and scary, because I didn't see anything there and I had no idea what had her so scared and terrified.

Does anyone know a good pet psychic, I've been wanting to ask one a question and do you know how much a pet psychic costs? Sorry this is so long guys, thanks for listening:)

Taz_Zoee
06-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Look at this thread. Honestly, I haven't read the entire thread myself, but I thought of it after I read your post.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=125742&page=1&pp=15

Laura's Babies
06-15-2007, 05:16 PM
I had written on that thread about my friends cat

I have heard all my life that they can see them (meaning things we can't see) and I have a friend that I use to work with that swears one of his cats sees something in his house that scares the daylights out of him (the cat) and makes the cats fur stand streight up. It is a place by his staircase that is where the cat sits and watches for hours, he growls with his fur standing up then bolts in the oppsite direction... and this happens a lot. When the cat wants to go upstairs, he said he will walk through 2 rooms to get to the staircase, rather than use the hall where he "sees" this whatever it is.

My former co worker use to tell us stories about Gator's lates adventures and the staircase ghost... odd thing is, he has 2 cats and only this one is scared of the spot by the staircase.

Catty1
06-15-2007, 08:21 PM
efrusy @ yahoo.com - Nancy Efrusy, pet psychic

She works from a photo, and her prices are reasonable. She lives in the USA.

Lots of folks here on PT have used her, with great results.

Kalei
06-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks so much all three of you!:D I read that Cat thread a little bit about the cats seeing ghosts and the way the cats react is the way my Kalypso reacted. It's kind of creepy. Thanks Catty1 for the email, I am going to email her and see what her price is:) Cause I would really like to see what she says, she may be able to help answer these questions I have:)

shais_mom
06-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks so much all three of you!:D I read that Cat thread a little bit about the cats seeing ghosts and the way the cats react is the way my Kalypso reacted. It's kind of creepy. Thanks Catty1 for the email, I am going to email her and see what her price is:) Cause I would really like to see what she says, she may be able to help answer these questions I have:)

Nancy is awesome - you enjoy talking with her. My co-worker just emailed her over an issue with her dog.

Catty1- you might want to put spaces in the email address - its too easy for spammer's to pick up people's email addresses via forums. I am sure Nancy would appreciate it - I even do it when I pm people - can't be too careful. :)

JuniorxMyxLove
06-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Wow thats just a little scary.

Good luck with the pet psychic!

Whats wryneck?

theterrierman
06-16-2007, 09:13 AM
It's odd that you say that, because sometimes Fender will go into the trees, or over to the flowerbeds, and all of the sudden run out with his ears back, and his tail glued to his butt. I never thought anything of it until I read this thread. Then I remembered that my parents old dog Barney was buried below the flowerbed that Fender is scared of. If I were you, I'd definitely see a pet psychic.

Kalei
06-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow thats just a little scary.

Good luck with the pet psychic!

Whats wryneck?

Wryneck is usually a hereditery disease that a rabbit is born with that when they get a certain age their neck cranks completely side ways so that they head is turned and face is touching their side and they can't move their head back, so they can't walk anymore, they only keep spinning in circles. When a rabbit gets this, its something that you have to get the animal put down as soon as possible.

And Thank you Terrierman, I emailed her last night but she hasn't gotten back to me yet, I'm guessing she probably has alot of customers so it takes awhile to get through all the emails. That is creepy too about your flowerbed, I'd be scared lol.

Kalei
06-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Well she emailed me back and told me the price of one picture with any questions I have...so I need your guyses help. Do you think I should send her a picture of my old rabbit Baby herself? Or send her a pic of Kishii since all my other rabbits have never gotten attached to me or bonded? Or should I send her a picture of Kalypso who seems to have seen something very scary?

Catty1
06-16-2007, 07:19 PM
How about emailing Nancy and asking her the same thing?

Kalei
06-16-2007, 08:09 PM
How about emailing Nancy and asking her the same thing?

Okay, I should, I just thought that it may count as another charge for a question:p silly me, I will email her and ask her:)

shais_mom
06-16-2007, 08:27 PM
you can ask as many questions as you want - and she doesn't charge follow up sessions in the future with the same animal

Kalei
06-17-2007, 02:37 PM
you can ask as many questions as you want - and she doesn't charge follow up sessions in the future with the same animal

Really? That is a good thing to know..well she emailed me back again and now i don't know what to do, she says to send all three pictures..but I don't have 90 dollars to spare. So I might just have to forget about it or just send one picture.

shais_mom
06-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Really? That is a good thing to know..well she emailed me back again and now i don't know what to do, she says to send all three pictures..but I don't have 90 dollars to spare. So I might just have to forget about it or just send one picture.
:confused: I'm confused - so are you planning on sending pics of 3 animals?
is that why I'm confused?

Kalei
06-17-2007, 08:35 PM
:confused: I'm confused - so are you planning on sending pics of 3 animals?
is that why I'm confused?

Yes, because the whole incident involves three animals, I could send a pic of my deceased Baby, and a pic of my current rabbit Kishii because she is another rabbit that has not attached to me or bonded or muched like me just like all the other ones I"ve had since Baby died, and Kalypso because she's the one who got freaked out and scared by something in front of her that was actually not there.

And Nancy said to said all three, but it would cost way to much for me.

shais_mom
06-17-2007, 09:21 PM
aahh
gotcha
just keep in mind that
Nancy is a very nice person and would probably accept partial
payment or even work with you on a price. She's been known to
do that before too. :)

good luck

Marigold2
06-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Animals hearing is so much more acute then ours. No one knows what they heard. Could have been an ant or small bug.
My Benny is a sweet loving bun who lets me hold him and kiss him. Snowy is afraid still, she might always be. However that does not mean she deserves or recieves less love, treats, concern, or kind words then Benny. Pets are here to love and cherise, yes they bring us happiness, comfort, love and laughter but if a pet is not so loving or afraid as Snowy is she needs even more love and understanding. No two pets are alike. And even though I miss my other buns, cats and dogs I don't expect the ones I have now to take their place. Each and every pet gives the amount of love they are capable of, that should be enough for us all. I know you love and take excellent care of your sweet little bunny. She loves you as much as her little heart is capable. It might not be the way you want but please except it for the precious gift it is.

Kalei
06-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks marigold, i definately know what you mean. I know none of my animals can ever be the same as the next and I don't want them to be, I guess I just wish that Kishii could show that she likes me a little more...and actually she is getting better now:) Which great! I think its cause she is getting older now.

But I talked to Nancy and sent the pics so I guess we'll see what she has to say soon:D

Kalei
06-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Well she's very backed up right now with people waiting so she replied back and said she may not be able to get to read my pets til next week, but I had sent her the pics before that and she hasn't read them but she did say that my kitten was adorable! And something that sent shivers down my spine, she said "The white rabbit has a strong energy around it."

It's kind of scary, yet so comforting to know, Baby...well I can't even explain the love we had for each other, it was just so unconditional and forever. I can't wait to see what she gets from them:)

Kalei
06-25-2007, 08:26 PM
Hey everyone, wanted to come on and tell you all that Nancy has already read Baby a little bit to answer my question. She did it through email because I live in Canada, but she also gave me her phone number so I an call her tomorrow. She said she likes discussing the reading over the phone more so I dont' mind.

But so far this is what she said about the whole thing and my deceased rabbit Baby:

white rabbit ...very strong energy ....not necessarily a good thing. very strong presence.
normally when an animal passes they stick around for a few days or a few weeks and then occassionally come back and forth. not a lot and fewer and fewer as time goes on. this presence feels very strong. way too strong for an animal that has passed awhile ago. a BIG presence.

kitten feels good, innocent, no issues, as a kitten should feel

black rabbit just feels there. i do not feel like kishii is being blocked or prevented from forming a relationship with you. BUT i do feel your white rabbit as a big presence and once again i do not really think this is a good thing.
1) it is not a good thing that this rabbit will not go where she should be
2) it is not a good thing that she is such a very strong presence. when someone passes over...it is often hard to get a good feel for them or do a good reading because their energy is usually very far compared to someone alive. this rabbit's energy is extremely vibrant, very very close.

this rabbit feels possesive, but once again, i do not think she is threatening to the other rabbits in regards of forming a relationship with you. your expectations could of been very high after you lost baby to form the same kind of relationship with the next rabbits.

as far as her scaring your kitten, once again, i am not getting that baby was intentionally trying to scare away your kitten. animals are extremely sensitive to picking up energy. much more so than we are. if i can feel your rabbit this strongly(and am not thinking the energy is that great) than imagine what your kitten felt.

and that is it so far, I dont' really know what to think. I was hoping that if Baby was around that she would be a good presence because we loved each other like no other. I am now wondering why Baby is not at peace and still around here. It's slightly creepy and comforting to know that right now where I am sitting is the room that she may be lingering in (this is the same room she lived her lives out in with me.) Now I'm waiting for more readings from Nancy about it:) I hope Nancy doesn't mind me discussing it with all my PT friends.

buttercup132
06-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Wow that is pretty creepy. This is making me want to e mail her aswell.

dukedogsmom
06-25-2007, 09:14 PM
She's great. Helped me out a lot with Dasher and he's made great progress. I even had her do RB Duke. He's at peace and doesn't come to see me because I still miss him so much.

I wonder what you can do to get Baby at peace? That would kind of creep me out, too, to know it's not a good energy.

Laura's Babies
06-25-2007, 09:39 PM
I would try something Sylvia Brown said to do. Tell her she has passed and it is time to go "home" and into the light.. Why should animals be any different than people when it comes to that and some people do not realize they have died or maybe it is your love for her that is keeping her here. I would start talking like she was right there and I could see her and talk, telling her I love her and will always miss her but that someday, you will be reunited and be together forever. She will forever be in your heart and that is HER place in your heart, that nothing could ever replace but it is time for her to move on and you love her enough to let her go.

It sure can't hurt anything to give it a try.

Kalei
06-25-2007, 09:44 PM
I would try something Sylvia Brown said to do. Tell her she has passed and it is time to go "home" and into the light.. Why should animals be any different than people when it comes to that and some people do not realize they have died or maybe it is your love for her that is keeping her here. I would start talking like she was right there and I could see her and talk, telling her I love her and will always miss her but that someday, you will be reunited and be together forever. She will forever be in your heart and that is HER place in your heart, that nothing could ever replace but it is time for her to move on and you love her enough to let her go.

It sure can't hurt anything to give it a try.

Oh, I'm crying right now...what you said was so true, and I will probably try that. I've been wanting to call her name but I just haven't, I'm scared something actually will happen. Nancy may come back with the answer as to why she is still around, and then if it has to do with something like that which is what I figure, then I am going to do exactly what you said.

Once again thanks so much for that, you made me feel so happy:)

Catty1
06-25-2007, 10:19 PM
I was thinking that too...that she won't go until you let her, because of the bond you two had and have.

I think this is very hard for you, and hard for Baby...maybe Nancy can tell you if Baby is happy where she is, or if she wants to move on. It's hard on you if Baby needs your permission...I am sure Nancy will have some wise and kind insights for you.

HUGS :)

dukedogsmom
06-25-2007, 11:05 PM
I hadn't even thought of that. Sylvia is really good, too. Kalei, believe me, I know how hard it is. You're not forgetting about Baby, just giving her permission to move on. In the beginning, I had trouble making any room at all in my heart for Dasher, so he wasn't feeling welcome. I know this isn't the same situation but it still involves letting go a little. It hurts, I know, but you must do it for Baby, your animals you have now, and for yourself.

Laura's Babies
06-26-2007, 07:05 AM
Give it a try but mean it when you say it! I DO believe our animals go to heaven although there is nothing in the bible saying anything about a afterlife for them. Just that your baby is still there, proves that! ...and I fully believe that one day I will be reunited with all my RB babies as we all will be. Work on yourself letting go so that your RB baby can go on to wait for you. I am sure you have someone there to watch over him until you get there that will love him as much as you do. It is but a moment in time for them until we join them.