PDA

View Full Version : Not sure but starting to get worried!

JuniorxMyxLove
06-15-2007, 12:57 PM
For over a half-hour, I've been hearing this high-pitched barking from my neighbors yard. It sounds desperate, but not completely sure about anything else. But it jut goes on and on and on and there are little breaks, but it always starts back up again.

I don't know what it is, but I'm starting to worry that Shilo is hurt. Shilo is the dog that lives at the house I'm hearing the sound come from.

Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

*LabLoverKEB*
06-15-2007, 01:05 PM
I hope it isn't anything bad, but if I were you, I would peek over (or through) the fence (if possible). But, it is possible that he just wants inside, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps! :)

ashleycat
06-15-2007, 01:49 PM
being the paranoid peeper I am, I'd check.

Taz_Zoee
06-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Absolutely....go check!! He could be stuck or something. :(

luvofallhorses
06-15-2007, 01:57 PM
I would go check as soon as possible. she could be really hurt. :(

Husky_mom
06-15-2007, 02:02 PM
some dogs can be drama queens...... but if itīs concerning you mora than usual take a peek just to be safe.........

*off topic* ASHLEYCAT: LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

JuniorxMyxLove
06-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Okay. In my neighborhood, we're not allowed to have fences, but everyone with a dog either has a very well trained dog oran electric fence.

I checked, and guess what it is! Shilo is having a barking fit because these guys are wedoing the driveway next to 'her' yard! I feel much better now. I was getting really worried.

but....ITS ALL GOOD :]

luvofallhorses
06-15-2007, 02:08 PM
I don't understand.. why are you not allowed to have fences in your neighborhood? :confused:

Taz_Zoee
06-15-2007, 03:01 PM
I don't understand.. why are you not allowed to have fences in your neighborhood? :confused:

Yeah, that's my question. What country and/or state are you in?

I'm glad to hear she is okay though. :D

JuniorxMyxLove
06-16-2007, 08:25 AM
its just a stupid neighborhood rule because they think fences look crappy or something. You're only allowed to have a fence if its around a pool deeper then 28" I think.
Believe me. My mom tried to change it so we could get a fence for Sadie. But they're so stubborn. I would bet anything that none of the people on our 'Christian Hills Counsel' has dogs.

crow_noir
06-17-2007, 03:59 PM
I just wanted to say Thank You for checking on the pooch.

I checked, and guess what it is! Shilo is having a barking fit because these guys are wedoing the driveway next to 'her' yard! I feel much better now. I was getting really worried.

lizbud
06-17-2007, 07:30 PM
I just wanted to say Thank You for checking on the pooch.

Me too. :) After awhile, you get so you know what each type of barking
means. An excited, happy bark is different than a frantic, fearful bark.

I'm glad you checked on him too.

JuniorxMyxLove
06-18-2007, 07:51 AM
You're welcome, guys. I knew that the family who owns Shilo wouldn't check. They have like 7 bunnies that they keep under a tarp in their driveway in addition to Shilo, and they do't exactly spend alll their free time with either.