PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Feeling Perkier

fritz03
06-15-2007, 06:43 AM
Fritz is feeling much perkier.Yesterday,Mom had him out on his leash in the front yard where he ate some grass,brought it up,it did make him feel better.He had a roll in the grass,loved that.Mom went to bring him in and layed right down under the shade of the Maple Tree.Mom got him mobile and just as soon as she did that, he layed down again,the shade felt good.After coming in,he had some Bologna from my sandwich and some other meat,sat and begged for it.He had some of his supper,then he sat and begged for our supper,so he got a little meat again,ended up right beside me on the couch.Fritz then had a little Angel Food Cake and Ice Cream.He still rests a lot,he stayed upstairs last night and didn't come down until after 9 and didn't want to come up when we went to bed,growled at mom.Takes his medicine pretty ,just had some now,he was in behind the couch and Mom had to ring the doorbell so i could get him.Taffy had to to the vets yesterday,she has a bump below her left eye.The vet did a biopsy and the results will known in a week.Fritz slept with me on my bed the whole night and went to mom and stuck his head under the bedspread.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Glad you are feeling better little man - be nice to the people looking after you ;)

Daisy and Delilah
06-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Awwwwww, you're living the good life Fritzie!! Glad to hear you're better. Take it easy and I hope Taffy gets better.

elizabethann
06-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Glad to hear Fritz is doing better.

Kfamr
06-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Great news! :D Glad Fritz is feeling better.

Jadapit
06-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Wonderful news! :D

lizbud
06-15-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm glad to hear that Fritz is feeling better now. :)

chocolatepuppy
06-16-2007, 04:50 AM
I'm glad you're feeling better Fritz. :)