PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy Cravings

mina'smomma
06-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Ok moms and moms to be what is the weirdest thing (to you) that you have craved during your pregnancy.

Me its ketchup (which I normally hate), fruit, vegtables and orange juice. I just can't seem to get enough of it.

Adversions: Ranch dressing, Macaroni and cheese, and Lee Roy's deoderant.

Laura's Babies
06-14-2007, 10:50 AM
When I was pregnant with my first son, I couldn't get enough GREENS and Strawberries... I still can't get enough of them.

Pregnant with the twins, I wanted oranges all the time and still love them to this day.

I don't remember craving anything with the last one...

caseysmom
06-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Liver and onions, is that gross or what?

Pawsitive Thinking
06-14-2007, 10:53 AM
My favourite meal when I was pregnant was a bowl of broccoli, topped off with pilchards and washed down with Ribena milk............bleurgh!!!!

JenBKR
06-14-2007, 10:59 AM
I haven't had a ton of cravings yet, but one thing I seem to want all the time is lemonade. I can't get enough!

mina'smomma
06-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I haven't had a ton of cravings yet, but one thing I seem to want all the time is lemonade. I can't get enough!

I didn't realize this Jen, but your a week ahead of me. Have you felt the baby kicking yet?

JenBKR
06-14-2007, 11:05 AM
I didn't realize this Jen, but your a week ahead of me. Have you felt the baby kicking yet?

Wow I didn't realize we were so close! That's so neat! I have just begun to feel fluttering, no kicks yet. It's a neat feeling though. :)

sparks19
06-14-2007, 11:07 AM
My craving is celery with peanut butter and cheez whiz.... not together though lol

Maresche
06-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Homemade peanut butter stir fry sauce on a big bowl of steamed rice.

And Mimi loves that same stir fry sauce today. It's the only way we can get her to eat some veggies.

Uabassoon
06-14-2007, 12:58 PM
One of my best friends always had cravings for those sour gummy worms. Everytime I would go over to visit she would ask me to stop as the store and pick up a bag for her.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-14-2007, 01:12 PM
My sisters drank tons of fruitjuice, from morning till evening!!

Cataholic
06-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Homemade peanut butter stir fry sauce on a big bowl of steamed rice.

Would you mind sharing the recipe with me? I love PB, Jonah loves PB, and MAYBE, he would eat this......

sandragonfly
06-14-2007, 02:29 PM
my mother's craving with me was a ball of avocado, with ranch dressing in the dip-hole.

and it's already one of my cravings too! :eek: :D

Roxyluvsme13
06-14-2007, 03:15 PM
My mom craved italian dressing and cottage cheese. I love Italian dressing but I hate cottage cheese. :p

Crazy-Cat-Lover
06-14-2007, 03:54 PM
When I was pregnant with Sierra, I didn't crave anything strange. When I was pregnant with Emma, I craved - soap, bleach, cleaners, shampoo etc. :o

Pawsitive Thinking
06-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Wow I didn't realize we were so close! That's so neat! I have just begun to feel fluttering, no kicks yet. It's a neat feeling though. :)

Woohoo!!! Congo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mina'smomma
06-15-2007, 01:38 PM

Sprout has learned where momma's kidneys are and loves to kick there and my hip. Its kind of funny because I don't realize he is doing it until all of a sudden I feel a little pain where he hit the target.

sparks19
06-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Sprout has learned where momma's kidneys are and loves to kick there and my hip. Its kind of funny because I don't realize he is doing it until all of a sudden I feel a little pain where he hit the target.

Does Sprout tap dance on y our bladder yet? that's always fun.... NOT so much. YOu don't have to pee and then suddenly it feels like you are going to pee yourself.... so you go to the bathroom and you actually don't have to pee.... it turns out it was just the bladder dance lol

mina'smomma
06-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Does Sprout tap dance on y our bladder yet? that's always fun.... NOT so much. YOu don't have to pee and then suddenly it feels like you are going to pee yourself.... so you go to the bathroom and you actually don't have to pee.... it turns out it was just the bladder dance lol

Thankfully Sprout hasn't discovered that little trick yet. Right now its just kicks and pushing on momma's belly.

JenBKR
06-15-2007, 01:54 PM

Ooh I do have pains right there every once in a while, wonder if that's what it is? So hard to tell one thing from another when I have never felt any of it before. ;)