PDA

View Full Version : I had a really crummy day...

Alysser
06-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Today at school, I had a good day up until Science, which was last period. We were playing silent ball and I didn't want to play because I felt like crap. So I put my head down, and these STUPID, IMMATURE, boys kept pegging the ball at me. I told them to stop, and so did the teacher. Not to mention, my friends were extra annoying, except my friend Ryan. We had to present this project but he told my teacher, I felt sick so we shouldn't. He was also with me when I went to tell those kids off. :D I know, stooping down to their level was stupid, but I was just so pissed. When I got home from school, I was crying and my mom was really comforting. I also had a nice three hour nap, which I NEVER do. I still don't feel 100%. I feel better but I still am not going to eat anything because I still feel like I'm going to puke(sorry to gross anyone out). I also have a raging headache and it's slowly going away..

Sorry, just had to rant. I do feel alot better now though. :)

Hellow
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Sorry about your bad day. :)

Jadapit
06-13-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm sorry you had a bad day! Boys can be such a pain. :p When is school out for the summer? I bet your looking foward to that. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. (((Hugs)))

gemini9961
06-13-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry Alyssa. Boys will be boys and that means being jerks sometimes. Glad the nap helped, take it easy.

joycenalex
06-13-2007, 06:51 PM
i'm sorry you had a crummy day. ((hugs))

Kalei
06-13-2007, 08:09 PM
I have bad days too sometimes, and I'm really glad you were able to go home and have a good nap, its funny how just a little nap can help ya out so much:) Sleep is good lol.

Karen
06-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Sounds like you're fighting a bug of some kind, poor you! Sending you a cyber hug - germ free and that way I don't catch what you've got! The good thing about a crmmu day is that it does end.

luvofallhorses
06-13-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry you had such a bad day. :( just ignore those boys. :) as they say the sun will come out tomorrow. :) I hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

ChrisH
06-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Aw,http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/streicheln.gif hope you are feeling better today.

Laura's Babies
06-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Ranting helps so don't apoligize. I hope you are feeling better soon and tomorrow be a better day for you.

mina'smomma
06-14-2007, 11:00 AM
Hey hun we all need to rant now and then otherwise it can make someone sicker.

It sounds like you got a case of the cruds. A tip to help though is when you don't think you can eat drink sometype of broth or soup (like tomato) to keep something on your stomach and nutritents in your body to fight off whatever is trying to make you sick.

I hope today goes better for you.

Hugs