PDA

View Full Version : Lies, Lies, & more Lies... I'm not as stupid as you think I am. -Rant

king2005
06-13-2007, 09:53 AM
I caught Chad in 4 small lies & 2 MAJOR lies last night.

Lately thats all that comes out of his mouth. I've caught in several lies the past month, so I have become very untrusting of him, so when he says anything & I know that it cannot be true, I look into it.

Take the dog food for ex. #1.. he faught me tooth & nail, saying it was Science Diet's Chicken n Lamb, Big Bite... First off the Chicken n Lamb sounded ALL wrong. Turns out it was Purenia Health management or something... After I used its proper name, he hasn't said a single thing about the dog food, not a peep. If what he said was true, he would have faught me more about it (I know him well), but he has completely dropped the issue.

Heres the lies I had confirmed last night.
1. My Work bag
2. My Money Mart Master Card
3. His Uncle
4. His Mother (major)
5. His Aunt (VERY major)

He "took" this bag out of my room about a month ago. I had all my baseball clothing in it & he dumpped it onto the floor & took the bag for his own use... for weeks I was trying to get it back... for the past 2 weeks he said he put it on my bed & that he doesn't have it.

I came home right after work & he forgot to "hide" the bag on me. I saw it on the airbed some kid as been sleeping on. So I gently remove all the contents of the bag & set them onto the airbed. The bag is in my room again. I'll be hiding it in my car tonight when I get home, as I need it for Wed night gaming with my friends.

While I was removing his things from m y bag, I found my Money Mart Master Card! I have been freaking for the past few weeks, as I need it, so I can pay what I owe to my INS company (its the only way). Chad denyed having it. He then told me last week, he found it & put it on my bed or desk... The card wasn't on my bed, or on my desk.

I knew this one was a lie, but had no way to verify it(ok I did but I choose not to). I was talking to Chad's Aunt lastnight like I do often as we're friends. I asked her if it was true that his uncle was the leader of the Hells Angels... She laughed & said no. But her brother was an ex member of another biker gang (I'm not posting the name here), he was just a small time member & pretty much a no-body. But that was years ago.

(4-5 might get confusing, as it was for me last night, I'll do my best to explain it as it happened)

4 - part 1.
Several weeks ago Chad told me his mother was ill. She had a tumor or something. He said he would be gone the weekend of the 1st (2 weekends ago) to be with his mother in the hospital, so I had to stay home to care for Bear.

5 - part 1.
When Chad came home monday night (this past monday), he said sorry for being gone for so long, but his Aunt tried to commit suicide. Her daughtor found her & shes ok now. He didn't tell me which Aunt, but I was positive he was talking about Aunt Cindy & her daughtor Jen, as I was sure they are the only ones in Ottawa.

4-5 Mixed together... just go with it lol
I asked Aunt Cindy how Chad's mother was doing after the surgery.. She was totally baffled. She asked me to explain. So I told her what he told me.. She said no that Sh*t head is lying. His mother is in good health, there was no surgery, no nothing.

So I said so, that means that his aunt didn't try to commit suicide last Thur then. She said which Aunt? I said I don't know, I assumed you... She asked me to get full details before she says kills him.. just incase he was talking about a friends aunt or something.

I waited for Chad to go into the kitchen, as it would have been unlike me to go into the livingroom to ask him anything. I asked Chad how his Aunt was doing.. he said he was talking to Jen & shes doing fine... I said this is Aunt Cindy right? he said yes, the one that you met & we slept there & Shane died.. thats why she tried to commit suicide.

There was some normal talk, something about new pants & being in Montreal 2 weekends ago!!

I said hey, you said you were in Ottawa with your mother because she was going to have surgery...

Then he mixed 4 & 5 together like this... His mother was in the hospital for the whole week recovering. His Aunt tried to commit suicide with taking pills & was in the hospital with his mother... Then they both got out at the same time & his mother took Aunt Cindy to Montreal.

Aunt Cindy was floored when I told her this.. She said she was just fine.. She said yes she gets depressed as both her son & husband are dead, but shes far from harming herself.. She said she just cries & gets down, like all people do when they loose loved ones. She promissed me she was just fine & loves life way too much to do anything stupid like that. Which sounds just like her, shes a very strong life driven women & leaving her daughtor behind does not sound like her at all.

Shes quite mad with Chad & is going to fix him once & for all.. She said no matter what you are going to hear come from Chad's mouth about her, she is 100% ok!! This lie she is going to tell Chad will be between him & her only & I just have to play along. Shes not going to tell me what shes going to say to him, so when Chad tells me I can act more suprised.

He loves his Aunt Cindy then his own mother, so anything really wrong with her will freak him out bad!! We are hoping this painfull lie will teach him what he is putting others through & that lies are not funny. & lying to take advantage of someone is not tollerated at all!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

king2005
06-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Shoot forgot the 6th lie

6. He told me I had to go pick up Andrew up after work, as his car was out of gas & he has NO money, so he'll never make it there to get him.. I refused as I said I don't have the money to do it either & went back to playing on my computer... Chad then got into his car & not only picked up Andrew at work, but drove ALL the way to Andrews parents place & BACK!! Thats about 40km of driving.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-13-2007, 09:59 AM
I don't know the bloke but from your previous posts I know I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him

joycenalex
06-13-2007, 10:01 AM
so jess do you have to keep living with him? and have you considered locking and keeping the key to your bedroom with your valuables inside the room with you?

JenBKR
06-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Wow he has been caught so many times. Locking your bedroom door is a good idea until you can move out. Is he back on his meds?

king2005
06-13-2007, 10:11 AM
I don't know the bloke but from your previous posts I know I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him

Its really heart breaking cause he was my best friend & I saw him as part of my family... Now I avoid him... I stopped hanging out with him about 3 months ago & I stopped calling him a friend a month ago when he called me a Wh**e & belittled me for a whole day, + called me at work then hung up & called me to belittle me more.

Hes turning into my ex! Just non-physical (so far)... yes yes, I'm making plans on moving out & I WILL be taking Bear with me, if he likes it or not... I'm sure he wont care, as he always says horrible things to her & ignores her & her needs.

I just need to put up with this for a year, then I can move out. As its not going to happen any time soon.

In a way I'm hoping he'll just leave. Hes already told Andrew hes not happy & keeps leaving Andrew.. its only a matter of time before he leaves for good, then Andrew & I can stay in our current place stress free... The 2 of us will be fine, as Chad spends ALL of Andrews money & Chad STILL isn't working.

king2005
06-13-2007, 10:11 AM
so jess do you have to keep living with him? and have you considered locking and keeping the key to your bedroom with your valuables inside the room with you?

Yes I want to get a lock for my door. I just cannot afford it just yet.. almost! I want a good one, so he cannot easly pick it

king2005
06-13-2007, 10:20 AM
Wow he has been caught so many times. Locking your bedroom door is a good idea until you can move out. Is he back on his meds?

I think he might be taking something, as he doesn't yell nearly as much & hasn't really gotten mad like he use to just a month ago... it was the week after he called me a W. & belittled me, that he seemed a little different... The lying has only gotten worse since then.. it was annoying before, but the lies are getting bigger & bigger & more & more stupid.

I think hes committing crimes to get money as he'll all of a sudden have several hundred dollars... Hes always coming home with things & going on trips to Ottawa & London... Andrew makes the same pay as I do & they have more bills then me, so I don't know how hes able to do all this stuff :confused:

Catty1
06-13-2007, 11:51 AM
I wonder if he's doing/selling drugs or something?

I wonder if the police are looking for him?

Can you and Andrew have him evicted? Can your landlord help?

A year is a LOOONG time to wait and worry about your belongings!

king2005
06-13-2007, 12:05 PM
I wonder if he's doing/selling drugs or something?

I wonder if the police are looking for him?

Can you and Andrew have him evicted? Can your landlord help?

A year is a LOOONG time to wait and worry about your belongings!

Andrew is still on Chad's side, the only way to get Andrew on my side, is if Chad just leaves for good.. then Andrew can be more like himself & we could live together with no issues. Before Chad went all crazy, Andrew was an easy person to get along with.. hes the worlds biggest slob, but I can tollerate him as a person.

I'm sure hes a drug dealer... He said something about making 40.00 bucks, by transporting something in Ottawa... He use to be a dealer years ago, but gave that up to have a normal life... If he is, he'd be selling pot. I haven't seen any in the house, but I'll check his stash, that he keeps for himself (he smokes pot every 3-4 months, so the stash is usually empty)...

But that could explain why he keeps driving to London several times a week & now it seems like hes driving to Montreal (2 weekends in a row) often.

joycenalex
06-13-2007, 12:40 PM
so if he's dealing, can you lose any of your goods or bear through confiscation by the cops? spend the money, get out, fast.

king2005
06-13-2007, 01:27 PM
so if he's dealing, can you lose any of your goods or bear through confiscation by the cops? spend the money, get out, fast.

I cannot get punished for his doings outside the house.

Also I cannot spend what I do not have. I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't have the money. I have 8.00 in my name. That wont get me far at all. I'm going through a bankruptcy, so I cannot do much with the I do have, as they say what I can & cannot buy.

crow_noir
06-15-2007, 01:25 AM
I have no words of comfort, no words of advice. :( *HUGS* I just hate what this jerk is putting you through! :mad:

shais_mom
06-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Can you and Andrew have him evicted?
from what I can remember in her previous posts - Andrew and Chad are married. I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong. So I don't think Andrew wants to evict his husband. :(
This is a dumb question but since I have only been to Canada (and I have no clue about Canadian Law) once I'm going to ask it - what is the Canadian law concerning pot?? Is it similiar to the states?

I know I don't post often to your posts so you may not believe me, but I sincerely do hope that you and Andrew and your pets can find a safe resolution to this situation.

king2005
06-15-2007, 08:47 AM
I have no words of comfort, no words of advice. :( *HUGS* I just hate what this jerk is putting you through! :mad:

No worries, My options are slim to none, I mostly just needed to rant before my head popped *POP* :P

from what I can remember in her previous posts - Andrew and Chad are married. I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong. So I don't think Andrew wants to evict his husband.
This is a dumb question but since I have only been to Canada (and I have no clue about Canadian Law) once I'm going to ask it - what is the Canadian law concerning pot?? Is it similiar to the states?

I know I don't post often to your posts so you may not believe me, but I sincerely do hope that you and Andrew and your pets can find a safe resolution to this situation.

Yes you are right, the boys are married to each other & Andrew will not evict Chad. Chad has to do it himself & Andrew will let him go (hes let Chad go before).

Honestly I'm not too sure, but if its a personal amount of pot, nothing really happens except the cops take it away. If you have a larger amount then your treated as a dealer & Its more then likely the same as if it was crack. I don't keep up on the laws for drugs, as I almost never touch it (I will NOT lie. I will take a buff once in a blue moon, as in once every 3-4 months, all depends on how bad my anxiety is hurting me, as a puff puts a quick end to it). When my sister was younger, we had the cops come & take her dirty bongs & they did nothing to her, except hunt her down & bring her home & tell her to smarten up or she'll go no where in life.

So I guess if you don't want a cop telling you your heading down a bad path, don't smoke pot...

NOW if you get caught smoking pot in a park, a cop is more likely to charge you with a controlled substance (I'm not 100% sure how it works, just know what friends have said), as kids & families go to parks... but at your home they care a lot less.. But if you get a so called "mean" cop, he can still charge you (like I said, I think.. I could be WAY off). Also if you are polite & do what a cop says 100% & don't lie, a cop will also be more leanent.. So if a cop says do you have more in your home. Say yes, tell him how much, & give it to him.. the cop will almost always just take it & will let you go with a warning "behave!!"

Cops do NOT want to ruin someones life that smokes pot as a passtime kind of thing, at their home (you know like you smoke a joint before bed type of thing, or once a week, or once a month). We learned that in Police Foundations. Passtime Pot smoking is NOT a good reason to destroy someones life over. Scare them yes, warn them yes, but not ruin their lives(unless they become a problem). A small charge like that can stop you from getting a good job later down the road.

So the Pot laws are there, but its not advised to go crazy with them.. Unless your a dealer, then your in Poo past your head!!!