PDA

View Full Version : The good ol days !!!!

wombat2u2004
06-13-2007, 05:53 AM
http://www.bentbay.dk/in_oldDays.html

Enjoy.........
Wom

jackmilliesmom
06-13-2007, 06:07 AM
Yep sounds about right my parents are of that age and if my dad was alive he would definitely agree and my mother has said that was definitely her way of thinking........

Creepy....... but I do not hold a credit card or a debit card and I do not have a credit account anywhere and I live in the present I do not owe anything apart from my mortgage and I pay for everything with my own money - definitely twilight zone....

Pam
06-13-2007, 06:14 AM
Good one Wom and I am the age mentioned at the bottom of the link. :o I have to admit, though, that my choice of music "back in the day" was not Big Bands but rather groups like the Beatles, etc. I also had TV as a child but just black & white. I love technology but I wouldn't trade my past for anything. :)

There is a country song out now (I can't think of the singer's name) and one of the lines goes like this:

It was a different life
When we were boys and girls
Not just a different time
It was a different world

That says it all for me! ;)

Marigold2
06-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Wow, isn't Mick Jagger 62?

wombat2u2004
06-13-2007, 06:44 AM
Good one Wom and I am the age mentioned at the bottom of the link. :o I have to admit, though, that my choice of music "back in the day" was not Big Bands but rather groups like the Beatles, etc. I also had TV as a child but just black & white. I love technology but I wouldn't trade my past for anything. :)

There is a country song out now (I can't think of the singer's name) and one of the lines goes like this:

It was a different life
When we were boys and girls
Not just a different time
It was a different world

That says it all for me! ;)

Yep, they were very different times then, that is for sure. But you know, I'm glad I was there.
Wom

wombat2u2004
06-13-2007, 06:53 AM
Wow, isn't Mick Jagger 62?

Not here he ain't !!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqWK7p8DX-Y