PDA

View Full Version : Sensational Sami!!!

kb2yjx
06-13-2007, 03:44 AM
O WOW!!! How can I leave for work and leave you here on the computer!!! What a beauty! What eyes!!! You came into your parent's life at a rough time and now are best friends!! Please be careful with your " treasures." Would not like to think of you swallowing one by mistake! HAPPY COTD!!

Barbiecat
06-13-2007, 05:58 AM
I'm so glad you were there to comfort your family when Furry Cat passed away; I can totally understand how your owner couldn't even get out of bed when that happened. It's wonderful that you were a big part is helping her at such a sad time. Keep up the good work! Enjoy your special day.

caconnel
06-13-2007, 06:13 AM
Sami is beautiful. Thank you for sharing her picture with us. Take care, from another cat lover.

Marigold2
06-13-2007, 06:17 AM
Hello beautiful girl. What lovely eyes and fur you have. I enjoyed reading your story of how supportive and loving you are to your mom. You are truly a sweet blessing. Have fun playing and getting your snacks. I don't know how mommy could resist that face.

Donnaj4962
06-13-2007, 08:16 AM
Oh my Sami.... you have made my morning by gracing my computer screen! Your eyes are such a beautiful shade of blue! Thank you for taking such good care of your Meowmom when she was sad. What a good girl!

Congratulations on COTD! ENjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

cassiesmom
06-13-2007, 11:27 AM
She's my constant companion and my angel cat. -- Sami's Person

Samantha Jane, you are absolutely beautiful from your blue eyes and white mittens all the way to the tip of your tail! I've so enjoyed meeting you 'cyberly' today. How wonderful that you were able to give your person love and support at a time when it was most needed. I hope you get a yummy treat when you're waiting at the pantry door today! Perhaps your person will give you a great big hug for me! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful girl!

tatsxxx11
06-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Beautiful Sami! You're captured our hearts today, sweet baby girl.:) What an angelic expression I see on that lovely face; such innocence in those beautiful eyes. And you are an angel Sami, heaven sent to help your Mommy's heart heal after the loss of her beloved Furry Cat. They say everyone comes into our lives at certain times for very special reasons, and you are living proof of that, Sami. :) Thanks to your Mom for sharing you with us all today. You've warmed our hearts and put smiles on our faces, just as you do for you Mom each and every day! Congratulations to you beautiful Sami, our extra special and most deserving, Cat of the Day:) Hope you and your Mom and fursis Molly, are enjoying a very happy "top cat" day! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl:)

Kfamr
06-13-2007, 03:49 PM
Those eyes of yours are absolutely stunning, Sami!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Sami you are indeed stunning!!!

One look into those beautiful eyes and anyone would fall for you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

blue girl
06-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Sami, what a doll you are! You are beautiful both inside and out, and your family is so lucky to be blessed with such an angel girl :) I loved reading how you just sit and stare at your purrents at supper time, as if they can tell what you want by hearing your thoughts.....very cute :p
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

catmandu
06-13-2007, 06:27 PM
ALL RIGHT ANOTHER CANADIAN CAT!!
YOU ARE SUCH A BLEND OF COLORS SENSATIONAL SAMI, A VERY DELICATE BLEND OF SHADES.
AND SUCH A HAPPY COMPANION WHO BRINGS LOVE AND JOY TO HER FURR EVER HOME.
YOUR FELLOW CANADIANS THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A SUAVE SINCERE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWW TO SAMI OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: