PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Rio

popcornbird
07-18-2002, 02:27 AM
Rio, you are absolutely stunning!!! Your colors are gorgeous!!!!! You are in fact, the most beautiful macaw I have ever seen!!! I loved your story; your family seems to adore you, and its nice to hear you are very spoiled! Spoiled birds are always the best. We spoil our birds as well!!! Birdies are the best!!! :D:D You seem to be very intelligent and your picture really made my day! Congratulations on being chosen as our beautiful and stunning POTD!!! I hope you get some very special treats on your very special day!!! Congratulations sweet, beautiful, gorgeous Rio!!!!:D

Ann
07-18-2002, 04:39 AM
Oh Rio, it's wonderful birds like you who always change my views upside down! I've never had a bird and always that it was a shame to keep a bird as a pet cause I never saw them as very affectionate animals, but reading about your nightly routine warmed my heart and opened my eyes! :)

And boy, are you beautiful!!!!!!!! Your name is sooooo perfect for you!

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Logan
07-18-2002, 06:54 AM
37" long! You are not only beautiful, Rio, but you are BIG too!!! :eek: I have become a bird lover, after being a bird admirer for years. Your colors are stunning, which tells me someone is taking very good care of you!!

Congratulations, precious Rio, on being an excellent choice as Pet of the Day!! :D

tatsxxx11
07-18-2002, 09:06 AM
Oh Rio, you are stunning, stunning, stunning! Your spectacular coloring rivals the most gifted artist's palette!!And your sparkling, spirited, sweet personality completes your beautiful portrait to perfection:) What a loving, joyful creature! Your family must be so proud of their dazzling Pet of the Day, the SPECTACULAR Rio!! Congratulations to you beautiful Rio!!

jackiesdaisy1935
07-18-2002, 09:14 AM
Rio what a beauty you are. I love your coloring and your personality. I'm sure you keep those humans in line. lol I would love to hear you say 'come on, lets go', what a charactor you are.
Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Rio our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

lovemymaltese
07-18-2002, 12:13 PM
Hello Rio, wow you are smart and beautiful. I bet you are great company for your family. Congratulations on your big day!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-18-2002, 01:02 PM
Rio
What a beautiful fellow you are! I love hearing about the games you play and how you dance. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.:)

kohala
07-18-2002, 11:24 PM
Rio de Colores describes you to a "T", you gorgeous being, you! A tiny lipstick sized puppy, and a 3 foot head to tail macaw! Wow!! Isn't nature wonderful! Once again I got out a comparative item to get a concept of your size - what a glorious bird you are! Your people must love you no end. I hope you have had a wonderful day as our most beautiful Pet of the Day!!