PDA

View Full Version : Just To Let You All Know

Reachoutrescue
06-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be away (well have been) for a while. I have moved and do not have internet at our new house yet. It will be a couple of weeks till we get it. Dave's mom is nice enough to let me come by and borrow her computer from time to time. So that is how it will be until the dumb phone company can get out to my house. We have a new rescue. Her name is Beautiful, chaned to Belle...so it is Beautiful Belle. She is a 2 year old VERY pregnant pit bull. I will post pics of her and her story once we get the net working again. She is a great dog though. I have to run. I will be around as miuch as I can. Take care everybody and I hope all is well on your ends.

luvofallhorses
06-12-2007, 01:31 PM
you are a true angel. good luck with Belle! :) I can't wait to see pictures and good luck with the move. :)

Taz_Zoee
06-12-2007, 01:47 PM
It's great to hear from you!! :) And I can't wait to see pics of the new rescue and her pups. :D :D

Kfamr
06-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Thanks for checking in. I had been wondering where you were! Can't wait to learn more about Belle! :)

Jadapit
06-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Isn't moving fun? I'm so glad you checked in, I was wondering where you were. I cant wait to hear all about Beautiful Belle and see pictures! :)

pitc9
06-12-2007, 04:06 PM
{{hugs}}
Thanks for checking in!!
I can't wait till you get moved in and show us pics of Belle!!
And of course I can't wait to SEE the puppies once they are born!!

lizbud
06-12-2007, 04:35 PM
It's good to hear from you. Hope to hear more about Belle when you
get all set up at home.

tikeyas_mom
06-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Hope all is well with Beautiful Belle!! Cant wait to see pics, Are you planning on fostering all the pups as well??