06-11-2007, 03:25 PM
I HAD TWO HAPPY CATS AND NOW THEY ARE GONE
PLEASE HELP ME LORD TO GET THROUGH MY GRIEF
UNTIL I SEE THEM AGAIN
ONE FINE DAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101810.jpg

Kalei
06-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh:( I'm so sorry Gary. I know what your feeling, I lost someone who was the main part of my life and the love of my life before. It's such a hard thing to get over and to this day I still cry alot over her. But the most you can think to comfort yourself is that the ones you loved are now in peace and they still love you and know that you still love them back.:)

Gary's two kitty Angels, if you can hear me, please give Gary a sign that you are happy and at peace so that he will know that you still love him dearly.

Medusa
06-11-2007, 05:10 PM
A prayer that I've shared often is this: "God, thank you for the time I have shared with ____________. I open my heart to your guidance and comfort as I release my beloved ___________into your care." Hope this helps, Gary.

Laura's Babies
06-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Awww Gary, we all grieve but I do think you grieve harder and you never forget. They are never anymore than a memory away and how you share them with us, ensures they will be in memories a long, long time. You always honor their memory and I know they know it and are waiting to throw you one big party upon your arrival back by their side.

rg_girlca
06-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Dear Gary;

I Know It Is Difficult To Say Goodbye To A Pet You Held So Dear, But Remember, This Tough Time Will End. Just Know In Your Heart That You Don't Need To Go It Alone. We Will Always Be Here For You Dear Friend.

Take All The Time You Need To Grieve And I Pray And Hope That You Find Comfort And Peace In The Fond Memories You Made Together With Your Two Angels.

Take Care
Your Pt Friend And Friend For Life.

K & L
06-11-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm so sorry you're feeling this grieve. Just try and remember the quality of life you gave them and the love they knew. Without you they may never have had this.

G535
06-12-2007, 01:51 AM
It's definitely not easy losing a loved cat. After three months I thought it was time I sorted through Finnigan's photos but a box of tissues later I find I can't do it yet.

Pawla
06-12-2007, 08:32 AM
It's been three and a half months since El left for the RB, and I still cry. It has gotten somewhat better, but 17 years is a long time. :(