PDA

View Full Version : Beezers first trip to the dog park

sparks19
06-11-2007, 01:38 PM
We took Beezer and Belle over to our small little dog park on Saturday evening. It was Beezers first time.

He seemed to really enjoy himself after he got used to it. He was a little nervous at first.... not scared by any means but he just did A LOT of checking around before he would try to play lol.

He seemed quite perplexed by the smaller dogs. He would approach them slowly and try to get a sniff and then just look at them like he was thinking "What are you? I have never seen anything like you before" lol it was quite comical. he didn't know what to make of the smaller dogs.

Although I do find it funny that while at the park Beezer and Belle do not acknowledge each other AT ALL.

LOL and Beezer seemed a little p ut off by having to drink out of the COMMUNITY water bucket. He was like "Ew... I have drink where the dogs drink?" then he found a lady that had a small bowl of water and he much preferred that LOL and then this little girl was walking around with a bowl of water to give to the dogs.... although byt he time she reached the dogs the bowl was empty hehe.

I wish we would have brought the camera to take some pictures but we didn't even think about it.... next time.

Flatcoatluver
06-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Beezer sounds like such a special little boy! I'm glad he found such a great family! Glad they had lots of fun!

Taz_Zoee
06-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Awww, I'd love to see some pictures of Beezer and Belle. Please?!?!?!
It sounds like you all had a good time at the park. :D :D

Almita
06-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Beezer looked like he had an interesting time at the park. He sounds all top dog all proper its cute. Maybe next time you go take many pictures so we could see!

Kfamr
06-11-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm glad Beezer enjoyed himself during if first dog park trip! :D He sounds like Kiara when it comes to the waterbowl - she hates drinking after other dogs, especially if there's slobber in it. :p