PDA

View Full Version : Positive thoughts and vibes needed.

Sevaede
06-11-2007, 12:45 PM
We've found a few pet friendly/okay rentals. We got denied for one but only because some guy was approved before us. However, the girl is not too fond of his flakiness, inability to stay in contact, etc. so she's trying to get things in order so *maybe* we can get in.

In the mean time.. we have a place to go check out later today. We're both feeling pretty positive so all good thoughts, vibes, thumbs up, etc are verrrrrrrry much appreciated! :D

OH! And I have a few pretty positive job possibilities. I'm hopeful about Petsmart. :p Also, a rehab center where I would be cleaning rooms or a front desk clerk at a hotel.

Thank you so much PT. :D:D

luckies4me
06-11-2007, 12:58 PM
DO NOT rent from IPM!!! Oakcreek Townhouses is one of their complexes.

If you get the Petsmart job I'll see you all the time lol. :p Elisia hires pretty much everyone.

Good luck! :D

Sevaede
06-11-2007, 01:06 PM
DO NOT rent from IPM!!! Oakcreek Townhouses is one of their complexes.

If you get the Petsmart job I'll see you all the time lol. :p Elisia hires pretty much everyone.

Good luck! :D

Thanks for the tip! :D I had heard a few places around town were good to rent from (von Klein, etc) but those places aren't very pet friendly either. :( We're having a little bit of luck in some places, though. :D

Heh. That would be awesome. :D I just called to check in for the third time (went in twice before, first time calling) so hopefully that shows them that I'm serious! :) :D

Thank you! :D:D

Kfamr
06-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Good luck on both accounts. I've been thinking about applying to Petsmart, too.

ramanth
06-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Good luck!

Kalei
06-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Yay! Good news is awesome! I will pray that you get into a good apartment and also that you will get a good job that you like and gives good pay:D

crow_noir
06-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Good news to hear!

Good Luck!!! :cool: