PDA

View Full Version : Soprano's series finale-Orange cat!

RICHARD
06-11-2007, 03:57 AM
Did anyone watch the last episode of the Sopranos?

There was an orange cat that had a cameo appearance...

I tuned in halfway thru the episode and saw this orange cat that was part of the story! I laughed because one of the characters wanted to 'off' the cat because it "stole the breath" from humans!

----------
In a later scene, one of the characters was going to hit the cat with a broom when Tony Soprano walked into the room-The cat was spared!

I got hysterical afterwards wondering what the neighbors would have thought if I had screamed had the cat been hit with that broom! :eek:

Thanks Per Talk! ;)

Grace
06-11-2007, 06:29 AM
We saw it, and I was a wreck thinking that creep was going to kill the cat before the end of the show.

catmandu
06-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I Dont Like The Sopranos At All.it Is A Show About A Family Of Creeps To Whom The Taking Of Life Is A Way Of Life.
And Who Have No Respect For Anything But Money.
I Do Know There Are People Like That But I Personally Dont Care To Watch. I Have Seen Some Episodes My Brother Sent And Taped Over Them With Something More Positive.

rosethecopycat
06-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Yes, I thought Pauly Walnuts was gonna whack the cat. I had my husband mute the TV, while I closed my eyes. After a minute, I instructed him to tell me that nothing bad happened to that cat, whether it did or not.

kb2yjx
06-11-2007, 07:32 PM
I did not watch the show, but did see the clip with the cat and I thought the guy was going to hit it!!!!

Zippy
06-11-2007, 07:33 PM
I am not a fan of sopranos but my family is and walked in when the guy was going to hit the orange kitty but then the main guy I think his name is Tony walked in and he stopped.

Edwina's Secretary
06-12-2007, 03:46 PM
I am a Soprano Fan. Never missed a single episode.

Gruesome bunch of people...yes...although the dame could be said of many of the characters in Shakepeare's work.

Anyway...the Orange Cat. I have pondered and pondered....read a bunch of reviews and analysis...

I don't get it. Tony has always had a soft spot for animals...

But why the obsession with Christopher...and then Paulie Walnuts?

A debate for the ages....

RICHARD
06-12-2007, 06:42 PM
But why the obsession with Christopher...and then Paulie Walnuts?

A debate for the ages....

I would have figured Big Pussy would have made some kind of appearance...

momcat
06-13-2007, 07:54 AM
Soncat & I are diehard Soprano's fans. That cute little orangie added something though I never thought for even a moment that Paulie Walnuts would harm him. Tony would never stand for it, remember how Tony was when the duck family moved out of his pool? Paulie apparently is one of those folks who hates cats. I thought Paulie was all talk, he knew Tony would never let him get away with harming the cat.