PDA

View Full Version : New Chopper pictures:)

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Here are a few pictures taken of Chopper with our son Jordan. This is their
first meeting as Jordan has been visiting his dad for the summer. As you can see it was love at first sight. ;) There are more in the next post. Sorry if I was not such a computer dingdong they would be actual pictures and not thumbnails. :D Well there will be more, the site is so busy it will not allow me to add any right now.... :(

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Here ya go, hope you enjoyed :)

k9krazee
06-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Chopper is soo incredibly adorable!!!

Sorry if I was not such a computer dingdong they would be actual pictures and not thumbnails.

You know, it's fairly simple! Sign up to a free photo-hosting site such as www.photobucket.com, you can upload pictures there and then copy and paste the URL here!

cassiesmom
06-10-2007, 07:57 PM
I see two handsome fellows in these photos! :D

Taz_Zoee
06-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Oh my goodness!! I love all three pictures in the second post. TOO cute!!!

Kfamr
06-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Too much cuteness going on in this thread! Chopped is just darling. Can we have some more of your other two, too? :D

Your son is adorable as well. Best Friends!

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Too much cuteness going on in this thread! Chopped is just darling. Can we have some more of your other two, too? :D

Your son is adorable as well. Best Friends!

I will get right on new pics of my other two, they won't get left out :D I will try to post some this evening, at the latest tomorrow. Thanks for asking--my babies are happy to know someone loves to look at their pictures.

Thanks for the comment on my son :) And yes they were instant best friends :D