PDA

View Full Version : The REST of the Lohan kids are doome...

moosmom
06-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Dina Lohan!!

Dina Lohan skipped a court date to visit daughter Lindsay in rehab in California.

"Where is your client?" asked an angry Judge Stacy Bennett when Dina didn't turn up for a hearing Friday in Nassau County Family Court to work out visitation issues with estranged husband Michael.

Her lawyer, Warren Quaid, said she was getting ready to fly to California to see Lindsay, who entered Promises rehab center last month.

"All future dates she is required to be here," the judge said.

Replied Quaid: "Our client will be here."

Later Friday, Dina was seen entering the Promises grounds, staying for several hours.

Michael Lohan, who was at the Westbury, N.Y., court, seeks the right to visit his two youngest children, daughter Aliana, 13, and son Dakota,10.

A court-appointed doctor is going to evaluate the children to determine their best interests, Bennett said. The next court date is June 25.

The court case does not involve Lindsay, 20, and her younger brother, Michael, 19, because they're no longer minors and too old for family court.

Michael Lohan has not seen his children for over two years due to restraining orders put in place by Dina.

Michael was released from prison in March after a 25-month lockup for charges that included D.U.I., violating orders of protection, and beating up a brother-in-law.

These two should be locked up TOGETHER. I feel bad for the remaining two kids.

jackie
06-10-2007, 11:46 AM
i think she is a bad mother. She enabled her daughter's drug habit by telling the press she didn't have an problem with addiction, and seems to want to live her life through her child.

I herd she is in talks with a TV station to make a program where she tried to make her other kids famous. Growing up in the entertainment industry seems to have done wonders for Lindsay, no?

RICHARD
06-10-2007, 05:10 PM
That's precious.....

She knows where the brat is gonna be....for 30 days... :eek: