PDA

View Full Version : Electra got a gift from Buckingham Palace!

cali
06-10-2007, 12:01 AM
my brother and his (now) Fiance brought me a souvinere from Europe, they know me well...I am a fancy collar addict lol so Jaimee picked out a black and gold Leather collar for Electra, she said she figered Leck could wear it to shows and stuff :p its high quality leather with little gold crowns around it, and a gold plate for her name to be engraved :p I'll get pics to show off after work tomorow lol

lute
06-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Sounds very pretty! What a cool gift! Electra, wear it and be proud! :D

cali
06-10-2007, 06:30 PM
here it is
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/HappyFM/Electra/IMG_5004.jpg

and exuse Happys nose lol and if anyone wonders, no I havent the foggiest idea what Happy got all those cuts from, I have been trying to figer that one out myself.

cyber-sibes
06-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Wow, she's pretty special, getting a gift from Buckingham Palace! So cool! It looks great on her.
Now Happy, about that nose... :confused:

Flatcoatluver
06-11-2007, 01:58 PM
That's such a cute coller! Looks great on her too!
Happy, what are we going to do about you?

Almita
06-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Awe that's a cute collar! Awe Happy what did you do with that nose? maybe was sniffing around and got scratched by branches or something? or one of the other dogs scratched. him?

Taz_Zoee
06-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Woo Hoo!! I always knew you were royalty Electra! Now you have the color to prove it. :D :D

Muddy4paws
06-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Very posh!

My jack russell also gets scratch on her nose like that, She nosey and doesnt get the hint that next doors cats dont like her nose through their fence! :D

cali
06-11-2007, 07:46 PM
lol the other dogs were my first guess as well, but the first time she got the cuts, was when no one was home, so Happy was the only one not in a crate, and the second time she had gone off to do her own thing after a game of fetch, came back a few minuts later and there was blood oozing down her muzzle, the only cat near my house is an indoor cat, that is never outside without a leash(they are not supid enugh to let their cat out unsupervised when they live right across the ally from 2 houses of dog people lol) and Happy has no unsupervized access to my other pets, so I am still at a loss as to where she is getting these lol however as per a suggestion I have been putting Vit. E oil on them every day to ease scarring.