PDA

View Full Version : 2 Years!

Roxyluvsme13
06-09-2007, 04:13 PM
As of tomorrow, 6/10/2007, it will be 2 years I've been on Pet Talk :).

So I just wanted to say some things.

When I first came here I wasn't very knowledgeable on pets, my dog lived on a chain 24/7, and yeah as I said I was clueless.

But thanks to some kind Pet Talkers who actually offer advice and don't pick on me or my mom's flaws, I've learned a ton of information and know a lot more about proper animal care.

Heck, if it wasn't for PT, poor Roxy would probably still be outside most of her life.

I've gained pets and lost pets while here as well. There was Rufus, Butterbear, Panic, Cabaret, Tia Dalma, and the most special one of all, Tink. I learned my lesson with Tink and thanks to Tink, I brought home the other love of my life, Lily.

And then there was Gizzie. Love that cat. And PT is still in the process of helping her and I really can't express my full gratitude enough.

What I'm trying to say is, I've gained, I've lost and most importantly.. me and the pets have all come a very, very long way.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/JackandLizForeverx3/100_7543.jpg

:)

kittycats_delight
06-09-2007, 04:23 PM
I remember when you first came to PT and I spent hours talking to you about Roxy. I never thought I would see Roxy sleeping on your bed. That is soo sweet. I am so glad she gets to come inside and be comfy and warm. :)

Alysser
06-09-2007, 05:46 PM
You have really improved your pet's lives, Bri. That's what PT is here for, teaching and learning.

Husky_mom
06-09-2007, 06:04 PM
congrats!!
on both the 2nd anniversay here and the improvements made........

it seems like yesterday.......how time flies...... loving every minute!!

looking forward to more.......((hugs))

Karen
06-09-2007, 06:39 PM
The picture of Roxy snuggled down to snooze on your bed says so much! We are glad, for your sake, and Roxy's and all your future pets that you stuck around, and persisted with your mom about Roxy being able to come inside, too. What a comfy pup she looks like now! Give her a kiss on top of that big ol' blocky head for me, okay?

Catty1
06-09-2007, 06:52 PM
And soon it will be easier to have them all in the house...heck, Bri, I think we ALL here learn something.

As the saying goes, "When you're through learning, you're through!" :)

Zippy
06-09-2007, 07:00 PM
What an adorable picture of Roxy. :D Congrats on 2 years and hears to many more. :)

countrycowgirl
06-09-2007, 10:24 PM
awww what a beautiful picture of roxey!! and congrats on the anniversary!

Kalei
06-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Happy 2nd Year Brii!:D

I've been hear for about 6 months and have gotten to know you much more, and I'm glad I have! You are a great person and I love seeing your pets and talking to ya:)

PT is definatley a miracle for everyone. And It's so good to know all your improvements:D

Here's to many more Years!
http://i13.tinypic.com/67x3juh.jpg

AdoreMyDogs
06-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Congrats on 2 years. You're such a nice young lady. I've really liked reading your posts. I can tell you really love your pets and am glad for the improvements you've made with sweet Roxy. :)

Roxyluvsme13
06-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Thanks everyone! <33 I think I'll take some new pics of everyone tomorrow (or today rather) in celebration.

It's officially two years now, though I don't think I joined at midnight. :o

jackie
06-10-2007, 07:31 AM
I can notice how much you have grown up and I really enjoy reading your posts. :)

Love that picture of Roxy, she is so sweet!

moosmom
06-10-2007, 08:04 AM
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY, BRI!!!

I love that picture of Roxy. You've both come a looooong way!!

Roxyluvsme13
06-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks everyone :).

I'm glad you think I've grown up some.. I looked back on some of my old posts and whoa my typing.. :o