PDA

View Full Version : Poor Paris Goes Back To the Slammer

mina'smomma
06-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Paris Hilton was sentenced to go back to jail for the remainder of her 45 days. The little princess doesn't get to stay back at her posh little pad.

I'm sure I sound cruel but I can't feel sorry for someone who has no respect for the law because she is famous. She signed a sheet the first time she was pulled over saying she couldn't drive because her license was suspended.

davidpizzica
06-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Paris Hilton was sentenced to go back to jail for the remainder of her 45 days. The little princess doesn't get to stay back at her posh little pad.

I'm sure I sound cruel but I can't feel sorry for someone who has no respect for the law because she is famous. She signed a sheet the first time she was pulled over saying she couldn't drive because her license was suspended.
I have no sympathy for her at all. If the average person did what she did, he'd have no choice but to go to jail. No high priced lawyers here. Paris Hilton is not above the law!

Marigold2
06-08-2007, 03:59 PM
I too am glad she is back in jail. I doubt she will drive drunk again. With her money she doesn't have to drive, she can take a limo and driver.

As for the average person I am sad to report many serve no jail time or very little. There are people who have been arrested 10,12 times driving drunk.
Judges who let these repeat offenders go need to be taken to task. When they come up for reelection I will not vote for them. If any PT members see a judge in their area releasing a repeat offeneder please write to that judge and let them know that don't have your vote and that you will let friends, neighbors, co-workers know of their ruling. This is something everyone can do and judges will listen. After all their jobs are on the line if no one wants to vote for them.

Jessika
06-08-2007, 04:02 PM
I actually thought she already got off easy in the first place for not having to serve the whole 60 she was facing to begin with. I can not STAND her disrespect and thinking her "Status" makes her above the law. Laughing while in court because she thought the whole thing was a joke... she got off EASY in the first place. The "poor baby".

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Sure ruined the plans for the party she was planning to have at her house to celebrate being sprung early, eh? :D

lizbud
06-08-2007, 04:49 PM
I guess Paris has gotten her "life changing moment" at last. :)

They said she cried & called for her Mother when she got the news. :(

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2007, 04:57 PM
They said she was shaking and twitching too. That can happen to you the first time you never get your own way in life. Probably the first NO she ever experienced.

Alysser
06-08-2007, 05:54 PM
GOOD! I can't believe she almost got off easy, she should serve all 60 days. Being a princess doesn't always have their advantages, but I'm just glad SOMEONE is finally saying "NO" to this freakin' brat.

Catlady711
06-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Just in case anyone is interested...

Someone has come up with an online game of Paris stamping license plates!

Paris stamping license plates game (http://www.gsn.com/minigames/minigame.php?id=20)

RedHedd
06-09-2007, 12:03 PM
I doubt she will drive drunk again. Oh, but she will. Just watch .... :rolleyes:

Catty1
06-09-2007, 12:13 PM
I will post the whole article if necessary - but a lot of the shaking and crying was not unusual, even for Paris, as the legal authorities got things pretty screwed up. "she's doing her sentence at home - no she isn't - yes she is - no she isn't - get her on the phone - never mind, get her here to the courthouse'

Yes, Paris behaved stupidly, but the legal eagles were none too smooth either!

sparks19
06-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Oh, but she will. Just watch .... :rolleyes:

Yeah I dont think people like her learn lessons. It is always someone else's fault. She is being treated unfairly :p ;)

EDIT: Paris' shaking and crying started when she went to jail.... that's why they let her out lol they were afraid for her safety... PFFT.... how many inmates spend the first time in jail crying and shaking? LOTS.... and what do they get? NOTHING. I say suck it up.... but I suppose it's all just to make the book she is sure to write about her ordeal much more interesting to buyers lol

momoffuzzyfaces
06-09-2007, 01:26 PM
All that shaking and crying remind me of a two year old throwing a prime temper tantrum. All she needed was to throw herself on the floor and start beating it with her fists and she would make any two year old proud. Too bad she didn't learn that even she doesn't always get her own way when she was two. I think she'd be a happier person today.

Did you see the pictures of the inside her home? Tons of pictures of herself everywhere. That girl sure loves herself for sure!!! :p

moosmom
06-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Sure ruined the plans for the party she was planning to have at her house to celebrate being sprung early, eh?

I guess my invitation got lost in the mail, right???

I hope one of the "ladies" in the pokey decides to make Paris her *****. :p

wombat2u2004
06-09-2007, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=moosmom]I guess my invitation got lost in the mail, right???

It did ??? Never mind....I'll get you another one !!!! LOL
Wom

sparks19
06-09-2007, 03:28 PM
It did ??? Never mind....I'll get you another one !!!! LOL
Wom

Would you like a pillow for that dream my friend? :D

RICHARD
06-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Poor Paris put out a news release saying that we should focus on the war in Iraq and not on her problems.

Hmmmmmm,
Why should I look past the trainwreck in my own back yard? :rolleyes:

---------
One of the LA politicos admitted that his wife had her license suspended when she could not produce proof of insurance after aa accident in 2004,
She was then pulled over in 05 and not even ticketed...

Life in El Lay really sucks, no? :eek:

joycenalex
06-09-2007, 06:43 PM
I hope one of the "ladies" in the pokey decides to make Paris her *****. :p
there are standards even there :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
06-09-2007, 07:15 PM
I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying this debacle! That judge should be commended for not taking any ^%@#&* just because she's someone famous. Too bad more stars and famous people aren't treated the same way. They practically get away with murder.

sparks19
06-09-2007, 07:44 PM
I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying this debacle! That judge should be commended for not taking any ^%@#&* just because she's someone famous. Too bad more stars and famous people aren't treated the same way. They practically get away with murder.

In some cases they do ;)

wombat2u2004
06-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Would you like a pillow for that dream my friend? :D

Don't need a pillow mate. Paris and I would have no need of such luxuries...we'd live off the fruits of life !!!!! ;)

Catsnclay
06-09-2007, 10:26 PM
All that shaking and crying remind me of a two year old throwing a prime temper tantrum. All she needed was to throw herself on the floor and start beating it with her fists and she would make any two year old proud. Too bad she didn't learn that even she doesn't always get her own way when she was two. I think she'd be a happier person today.

Did you see the pictures of the inside her home? Tons of pictures of herself everywhere. That girl sure loves herself for sure!!! :p

I think she did throw herself down on the floor, pounding her fists...........

I think we all saw the real Paris & family - all a bunch of spoiled brats.

So, I wonder how many "friends" will be there for her when she gets out.

Oh, and by the way I'm betting right now she will NOT serve her full term. As a matter of fact, I think she will be out of jail by the end of next week! :eek:

The Royal Princess cannot be in a horrid place like jail :rolleyes: :p

jennielynn1970
06-09-2007, 11:03 PM
The first thing that got me was about her parents visiting her at her house. Must be nice to be 26 and own a mansion. I'm sure it's from all of her own hard work and not from the family fortune. The excess of the rich, and also the famous, is just disgusting.

Basically, Paris will probably have a nervous break down, end up in a psych ward, and then she'll write a memoir and make even more money that she doesn't need. We're just feeding the beast.

moosmom
06-10-2007, 08:57 AM
I think we all saw the real Paris & family - all a bunch of spoiled brats.

She called out for her mama in court. Touching, no??

Funny, had it been ME, I'd be calling out for my L-A-W-Y-E-R.

ratdogg
06-10-2007, 10:21 PM
I will post the whole article if necessary - but a lot of the shaking and crying was not unusual, even for Paris, as the legal authorities got things pretty screwed up. "she's doing her sentence at home - no she isn't - yes she is - no she isn't - get her on the phone - never mind, get her here to the courthouse'

Yes, Paris behaved stupidly, but the legal eagles were none too smooth either!

wow, this is VERY true. There was a lot of errors made on the part of the legal system. The sheriff is still adamant that she has psychological issues that should keep her out of jail....if thats the case then transfer her to a state mental hospital.

but seriously the system is flawed all around and I'm personally glad that paris hilton gets to experience the real world.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Paris did a phone interview with Barbara Walters and told her she felt like she was in a cage!!! :D HELLO PARIS! YOU ARE!!! :D

Now though she is in the hospital area of the jail and not really in a cell type invironment, more of a ward!

Catty1
06-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Hospitals are NO fun either!

I was in for two nights and was NOT staying a third!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Hospitals are NO fun either!

I was in for two nights and was NOT staying a third!
I hear that!!! I'm the same way.
Paris is in for mental evaluation though so won't be stuck every hour on the hour for blood samples. She will just have people watching her which is what she wants because she told Barbara she hates being alone.

lizbud
06-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Paris did a phone interview with Barbara Walters and told her she felt like she was in a cage!!! :D HELLO PARIS! YOU ARE!!! :D

MOFF, this is so funny. :D :D I could just imagine you saying that to her
Highness.

Pam
06-11-2007, 05:12 PM

:D :D

mina'smomma
06-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Not to mention when she was to be under house arrest she was going to have some high profiled designer come in and design her "tracking braclet" so it didn't clash with her outfits. I think she is where the spoiled little brat needs to be. Then when her bf and sister come to see her they get rushed in to see her while everyone else who were there before them had to wait their turn to see their inmate. I guess celebritism still gets you some perks.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-12-2007, 10:08 AM
I can only just bring myself to **sniff** **sob** read this thread. What a terrible fate to befall someone so beautiful and.......blah, blah, blah......Will she "scweam and scweam until she is sick"

Double her sentence I say!!!

mina'smomma
06-12-2007, 10:17 AM
I can only just bring myself to **sniff** **sob** read this thread. What a terrible fate to befall someone so beautiful and.......blah, blah, blah......Will she "scweam and scweam until she is sick"

Oh how can you be sooooooo cruel to the princess??? :D I think she would try to commit suicide if they kept her in there double the time, but I do agree with you. She is acting like a little kid who has been put in time-out :rolleyes:

Pawsitive Thinking
06-12-2007, 10:25 AM
I do hope they are going to have an international day of celebration when she is finally set free :rolleyes:

Does anyone want to contribute towards the chain of paperclips I am making to send her to climb down and make a heroic escape ;) No??? thought as much :eek:

mina'smomma
06-12-2007, 10:30 AM
I do hope they are going to have an international day of celebration when she is finally set free :rolleyes:

Does anyone want to contribute towards the chain of paperclips I am making to send her to climb down and make a heroic escape ;) No??? thought as much :eek:

Paper chains would be a better bet. We could even get kindergarteners to make them for her. :D

JenBKR
06-12-2007, 10:41 AM
I just feel so bad for the poor dear. I am starting a hunger strike right now! I refuse to eat until Paris is released (or until lunch time, whichever comes first). :p

Pawsitive Thinking
06-12-2007, 10:43 AM
I just feel so bad for the poor dear. I am starting a hunger strike right now! I refuse to eat until Paris is released (or until lunch time, whichever comes first). :p

So supportive of you Jen :D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Now that she is in the hospital section, she has a room with a view of the city and is the size of a hotel room, a potty that is in a little room not just out by the bed, magazines to read (if she knows how but I guess she can look at the pictures), and is allowed to play ping pong. Throw her back in the real jail!!! What a faker!!! :p

RICHARD
06-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Yesterday I was working in Hollyweird and saw the street that PH lives on...

Here's the question....Do I talk my brother into driving by her house?

I know, It's not worth it, but...... :D

wombat2u2004
06-13-2007, 04:48 AM
Yesterday I was working in Hollyweird and saw the street that PH lives on...

Here's the question....Do I talk my brother into driving by her house?

I know, It's not worth it, but...... :D

Stalker !!!!! :D

wombat2u2004
06-13-2007, 04:50 AM

As Paris slides down the bannister of life, she will always remember you BM, as a splinter in her butt !!!! :eek:
Wom

cassiesmom
06-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I heard on the news yesterday that Paris Hilton is now willing to serve her entire term to prove that she's no different than anyone else --- ??? I wish this would stop being front page news.