PDA

View Full Version : Chopper pictures

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Here are some pics of Chopper and his big brother Duke and big sister Champ. He found one of their big balls and was trying to drag it around. He also wanted everyone to see him on the scale so you would know he was growing(don't tell him he didn't even register LOL) :D

Taz_Zoee
06-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Oh Chopper, you are so cute in your little shirt. And your facial expression on the scale just cracks me up!! :)
I didn't think it was possible for you to get any cuter...but you have! :D :D :D

chocolatepuppy
06-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Chopper, you are the cutest little guy! :D

Daisy and Delilah
06-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Please keep an eye on this little guy. As soon as I recover completely, I'm coming to get him!!! ;) ;) ;) It's a good thing I can't walk real great right now, he would have already disappeared and relocated to my house :D

What a sweet little boy. I'm in love with him and so are the girls. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-08-2007, 06:44 AM
Hello gorgeous. You look so happy in your new home and are growing to be a fine figure of a dog!

gemini9961
06-08-2007, 07:30 AM
He looks so proud standing on that scale. :) He's a cute little guy for sure.

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Please keep an eye on this little guy. As soon as I recover completely, I'm coming to get him!!! ;) ;) ;) It's a good thing I can't walk real great right now, he would have already disappeared and relocated to my house :D

What a sweet little boy. I'm in love with him and so are the girls. :)

I assure you he never leaves my side :) I will know where to go lookin' if he disappears :D :D He said to tell your girls Wooo-wooo, what hotties and only if he was a little older ;)

finn's mom
06-08-2007, 08:19 AM
He's adorable. Looks like a pistol. ;)

Daisy and Delilah
06-08-2007, 10:05 AM
I assure you he never leaves my side :) I will know where to go lookin' if he disappears :D :D He said to tell your girls Wooo-wooo, what hotties and only if he was a little older ;)

We'll have to come up with another plan ;) My girls say thanks for the compliments. We all send kisses to little Chopper :D