PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!

countrycowgirl
06-07-2007, 12:50 PM
Hey everyone!! remember me??? Sorry I haven't been on in a long time! but my life is finally slowing down!! I just wanted to fill you in on what all has been going on is it is going to be long so I appoligise for it now lol well lets see where to start.... In November right before thanksgiving I got a job working at my vet's clinic ...I loved it I learned so much and met great people it was definatly what I needed to ensure me that was what I want to do for the rest of my life! but I had to quit my job because I really wanted to enjoy my last few days as a senior and spend time with my family before I moved etc. it was definatly bitter sweet to quit..... now the really sad news :( :( on feb. 12 the love of my life my heart and soul! Sugar passed on to the rainbow bridge! :( :( ..... :( I am still unsure what she passed from and that breaks my heart into a million peices I am still not the same and don't think I ever will be....after I found her that morning when I went to feed I immediatly called doc and he postponied his morn. appointments and came out there but by the time he got there she was gone and I was a emotional wreck my Boyfriend called me and thought that a person had died.... I could have had doc do a otoppsy but she looked so peaceful that I didn't want her to be cut on I even got mad when the had to drag her 5 feet to bury her...it was definatly one of the hardest days of my life :( ...But I am so thankful that I got to take my senior pics with her before she passed....I treasure those pics .... for those of you that don't know who Sugar is she was my first horse I had had her since I was in the first grade... she had the same b-day as me and was my world!....she would have been 13 this year... :( ... I want to create a thread for her in pet memorial but just have not been able to bring myself to do so..... well fastforwarding a little I graduated on june 1st and the ceremony went well I was shocked to recieve 2 scholarships...and I already miss some of my friends that have left....I have been accepted into Tomball college and will began classes in August I will be moving at the end of july I am currently looking for a apartment that will accept pets...so that for sure itty can come with me and I also have a place that I am going to be keeping Speck so he will be with me also!! :D .....oh and I am typing on my new laptop!! yay! it was my grad. present from my mom and step dad.... well that is all that I can think of for the moment...I am sure there is alot more that I have missed But I will come back with pictures and all....so what has been going on with everyone else?

Karen
06-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Hey, welcome back! Sorry to hear about Sugar, now you'll have to make her a memorial thread - maybe post one of your graduation pictures with her?

luvofallhorses
06-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Welcome back! :) I am so very sorry about Sugar. :( She had a great life with you! (((HUGS))) Congrats on graduating and getting accepted into college! :D I wish you the best of luck what you decide to do with your future. :)

Whisk_Luva
06-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Hi, we havent met. I am Ellie and I have 1 hamster (soon to be 2) and 2 guinea pigs.

It is nice to meet you and I am so sorry about Sugar :(

Almita
06-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Hey! Long time no see, awe i'm sorry your sugar passed away, sugar was a beauty too. Glad that your okay, and glad that you checked on us.

Alysser
06-07-2007, 01:22 PM
I first joined back when you left because I remember a few of your posts, Welcome back! I am so sorry about Sugar, your post made me tear. :(

buttercup132
06-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about Sugar I would have got upset too if the vet was dragging my horse. I (all of us) would love to see your senior pictures with her.
Glad to hear you got accepted into college though, what are you going for?
I bet Itty Bit has grown alot since we last saw him.

countrycowgirl
06-07-2007, 03:59 PM
thanks everybody! its nice to meet you ellie I can't wait to see pics of your furkids....I will post my senior pics soon...I m still downloading everything onto my new comp. thanks Buttercup! I am going to be a Vet. tech. then I hope to go back and specalize in large animals!....and yes itty has grown!! lol and he has calmed down a bit he's my sweet little man! I will post pics of him soon also! :)

lvpets2002
06-07-2007, 04:45 PM
;) Welcome Back ..

chocolatepuppy
06-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Welcome back! I'm sorry about Sugar. :( Hope to see you around. :D

jackie
06-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Welcome back!!!!

I am very sorry to hear about Sugar. (((HUGS)))

countrycowgirl
06-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks everyone it is great to be back I have really missed ya'll!!!! :D