PDA

View Full Version : Paris is free

Pawsitive Thinking
06-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Brave little soldier...

After 3, yes 3, long and tortuous days she has her freedom although the poor wee thing is under house arrest (have you seen the size of her house???) for 40 days and will have to be electronically tagged.

Let's hope she has learnt her lesson from her incarceration - have I mentioned she heroically survived 3 whole days....She is an inspiration to us all, as well as being beautiful and entertaining or whatever rubbish she spouted before her 3 days in prison :rolleyes:

Catty1
06-07-2007, 12:15 PM
At least it's not 23 days. Electronic bracelet? They'll keep tabs!

I suspect she is not used to being 'home-bound' no matter how fancy the place :p . This will leave an impression on her...JMO

elizabethann
06-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Rumor has it she was released due to her "mental condition". She was on the verge of a complete mental break-down.

Poor thing. It must be so hard for her. :p

JenBKR
06-07-2007, 12:25 PM
The poor thing, I wonder how she handled those three days. And now she has to suffer 40 days being pampered in her mansion. How will she ever survive? :rolleyes:

buttercup132
06-07-2007, 12:40 PM
as well as being beautiful Now now I don't want to be sick.

Electronic bracelet? Probly decorated with diamonds and stuff:rolleyes:

3 days what a trooper!

sammy101
06-07-2007, 12:46 PM
what a surprise :rolleyes:

heres a page about it from yahoo..
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_on_en_tv/paris_hilton

Husky15
06-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Three whole days? Wow, just amazing. :rolleyes:

I wonder how many people in there have issues with their mental stability or have "medical conditions". You don't see them let loose and on house arrest. I was hoping that for once justice would be rightly served to Paris Hilton (and just celebrities in general), but nope, she gets the easier and softer way out; the princess couldn't take it.

Hopefully she will learn, though.

RICHARD
06-07-2007, 02:30 PM
A press release just out gives the reason for PH's early exit from jail as follows..

"Ms Hilton was traumatized when she realized that everyone was wearing what she had on, She also showed signs of disorientation when she asked about the phone line in her room....

"Why is it called a cell?"

sparks19
06-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Ugh sickening....

I just don't even know what to say.

KYS
06-07-2007, 05:59 PM
I heard she had a rash? ;)
Whatever, what a joke the sheriffs made of our judicial system
when it comes to the Rich and Famous.

wombat2u2004
06-07-2007, 06:04 PM
She done the crime.
Now she's done the time.
3 days is enuf for a beautiful talented lady like Paris.
I love her.
FREE PARIS !!!!!!
Wom

buttercup132
06-07-2007, 06:22 PM
This should be a lesson to everyone, if you ever get sent to jail just say you feel like your going to have a break down. Herd it works pretty well.

lizbud
06-07-2007, 06:46 PM
The poor thing was crying night & day and she wouldn't eat. :rolleyes:
I heard she threatned to hold her breath till she turned blue & that did it....
they let her out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RICHARD
06-07-2007, 06:52 PM
The Lost Angeles County Sheriff's Department, who runs the jail system is denying a report that Hilton's parents offered to sponsor the annual Sheriff's Christmas Ball.....

"Sheriffs don't have Balls", a spokesman commented.

Obviously. :rolleyes:

---------------------

Everyone from Al Sharpton to the El Lay city council is up in arms.

Kee-rist.

know this sounds terrible but I really hope she effs up...badly...

-----------

BTW, the head of the LACSD is named Lee Baca.

AH.

Alysser
06-07-2007, 06:58 PM
I really hate all this BS. She's such a freakin' peice of scum, I don't get why anyone would protest for her?? I'm sure this taught her nothing more then to just cry until you get what you want. :rolleyes: And people claim celebs don't get special treatment. Yeah....OK. :rolleyes:

Cinder & Smoke
06-07-2007, 07:09 PM
:mad:

MEMO:

Sleep in your Car, sleep in the Airport, sleep in the Bus Station ...
but
do NOT

sleep in a HILTON :eek: Hotel/Motel!!!!

>>Pass the Word!<<

:mad:
/s/ :mad: Phred

mike001
06-07-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm too busy trying to become famous to answer this cr*p.

Money might not buy happiness, but it sure does buy a lot of favours.

wombat2u2004
06-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Man....that doll's got it all !!!! Money, looks, body, talent....what else would a man ever need !!!!!
I wish she was mine.
Wom

mike001
06-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Brains and reality.

wombat2u2004
06-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Brains and reality.

They're all yours mate.
I'll have Paris.
Wom

lbaker
06-07-2007, 08:43 PM
The Lost Angeles County Sheriff's Department, who runs the jail system is denying a report that Hilton's parents offered to sponsor the annual Sheriff's Christmas Ball.....

"Sheriffs don't have Balls", a spokesman commented.

Obviously. :rolleyes:

---------------------

Everyone from Al Sharpton to the El Lay city council is up in arms.

Kee-rist.

know this sounds terrible but I really hope she effs up...badly...

-----------

BTW, the head of the LACSD is named Lee Baca.

AH.

Oh RICHARD, you never cease to amaze me :p

ratdogg
06-07-2007, 09:13 PM
I hope they toss her back in jail. she has a 9am hearing on friday and the judge that originally sentenced her has authority over the corrupt sheriff. I would bet money her pampered butt gets thrown back in the slammer. lets not forget the police officers of los angeles shot television reporters during an immigration protest just a couple months ago. hopefully the judicial system will try to act more honorably than the police/sheriffs

wombat2u2004
06-07-2007, 09:41 PM
A nice little cell somewhere in the country would be nice. With a little window with a view. Just for Paris and I.
Wom

slick
06-07-2007, 10:10 PM
A nice little cell somewhere in the country would be nice. With a little window with a view. Just for Paris and I.
Wom :D :D Forgive me...when I read this post the first thing that came to mind was instead of "Debbie does Dallas" we've got "Wom does Paris". :D

sorry....it's my twisted humour... :o :p

dukedogsmom
06-07-2007, 10:30 PM
:D :D Forgive me...when I read this post the first thing that came to mind was instead of "Debbie does Dallas" we've got "Wom does Paris". :D

Better be careful, Wom. You might get something that can't be washed off.

wombat2u2004
06-07-2007, 10:47 PM
:D :D Forgive me...when I read this post the first thing that came to mind was instead of "Debbie does Dallas" we've got "Wom does Paris". :D

I LOVED Debbie Does Dallas.......and I know....I'd love Wom Does Paris even MORE !!!!!!

wombat2u2004
06-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Better be careful, Wom. You might get something that can't be washed off.

Who cares ???? What a way to go !!!!!
Wom

ratdogg
06-07-2007, 11:04 PM
wombat, you should make a vid and sell it for $19.99 on late night infomercials :D

wombat2u2004
06-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Now that's a good idea Rattdog !!!!! A vid of me and Paris...together (as we should be). We could sell it for a fortune....everybody would want one...except for PTer's of course.........but.....maybe they DO want one.
Wom

Karen
06-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey, folks - children do read this site. Please keep it "clean."

ratdogg
06-07-2007, 11:53 PM
sorry karen....but when there's a topic about paris hilton it's hard to talk about anything except how dirty and sleezy she is. overall i'd say this thread is fairly respectable :)

but thanks for the reminder and lets all just take personal moment to reflect on what paris hilton represents........

wombat2u2004
06-08-2007, 04:13 AM
lets all just take personal moment to reflect on what paris hilton represents........

I did.....and it felt.......ummmmmm..great !!!!
Wom

Alysser
06-08-2007, 05:48 AM
I did.....and it felt.......ummmmmm..great !!!!
Wom

:D You crack me up, Wom. :p

rosethecopycat
06-08-2007, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=lizbud
I heard she threatned to hold her breath till she turned blue & that did it....
they let her out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize that worked! I'll keep that in mind, as will many prisoners, I'm sure.
:rolleyes:

rosethecopycat
06-08-2007, 06:46 AM
I heard she had a rash?

Don't most prisoners have a rash of some sort or another?
:confused:

Pawsitive Thinking
06-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Maybe the silly moo thought she was on a reality tv show?

JenBKR
06-08-2007, 09:35 AM
I think I'm going to go tell my boss I am going to hold my breath until I turn blue and see if he lets me go home (with pay, of course) ;)

moosmom
06-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Let's face it, there are different sets of rules for the rich and famous vs. us plain old broke folk. Her only serving (didn't they ever hear of jail INFIRMARIES)???? Rash...treat it and get back to your freaking cell! That house confinement is such a crock of bull puckies. Who WOULDN'T want home confinement the way she lives??

*sigh* Just another case of beuracratic bull****.

JenBKR
06-08-2007, 10:55 AM
And now she doesn't even have to appear in court today, she can just call in from the comfort of her home :rolleyes:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=264863&GT1=7703

lvpets2002
06-08-2007, 11:09 AM
:o Thank you ratdogg81.. You took the words right out of my mouth..
sorry karen....but when there's a topic about paris hilton it's hard to talk about anything except how dirty and sleezy she is. overall i'd say this thread is fairly respectable :)

but thanks for the reminder and lets all just take personal moment to reflect on what paris hilton represents........

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2007, 12:24 PM
And now she doesn't even have to appear in court today, she can just call in from the comfort of her home :rolleyes:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=264863&GT1=7703
Oh, yes she does! The judge put his foot down on her delicate little tootsies and she's in a cop car heading to court at this very second!!! ;) It's on Fox, CNN, and MSNBC!

lvpets2002
06-08-2007, 12:43 PM
:p Thats a good idea Jen.. Ok its Friday afternoon & I need a Long Weekend.. Here goes.. :eek: :eek: ok all air gone && I am turning Green with envey :rolleyes: MMmm well didnt work for me..
I think I'm going to go tell my boss I am going to hold my breath until I turn blue and see if he lets me go home (with pay, of course) ;)

JenBKR
06-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Oh, yes she does! The judge put his foot down on her delicate little tootsies and she's in a cop car heading to court at this very second!!! ;) It's on Fox, CNN, and MSNBC!

Good! And I see my link has been updated to say that too.

My goodness this is becoming a soap opera :rolleyes:

JenBKR
06-08-2007, 12:44 PM
:p Thats a good idea Jen.. Ok its Friday afternoon & I need a Long Weekend.. Here goes.. :eek: :eek: ok all air gone && I am turning Green with envey :rolleyes: MMmm well didnt work for me..

I passed out at my desk and no one even noticed :o

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2007, 12:48 PM
LOL!
On Fox news they have a Breaking News banner that says under it:
TMZ.Com: Paris Handcuffed and Tossed into cruiser

I assume from that she was, um, reluctant to go!!! :D

rosethecopycat
06-08-2007, 01:00 PM
I hope she gets thrown back in.
Watch, if she checks in at 11:45pm tonight, she'll get credit for a Day Served.
Funny, the IRS and Car Parking lots don't work this way. :rolleyes:

cassiesmom
06-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I don't know if this is true or not - but I heard on the radio this morning that the sheriff's department had a hand in getting Paris Hilton transferred to house arrest after just a few days in jail, because they were unable to handle the increased commotion that occurred while she was part of their population.

I don't think she should be allowed to serve her house arrest in her posh mansion either. Six weeks in an apartment in a housing project would be more like it.

Randi
06-08-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm not going to comment on this - the language I'd use is not allowed here.

moosmom
06-08-2007, 01:37 PM
According to what I heard when she finally went to jail, was she was going to serve away from the general population.

jackie
06-08-2007, 01:40 PM
HAHAHA, She had hair and makeup people over at her house this morning!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I don't know if this is true or not - but I heard on the radio this morning that the sheriff's department had a hand in getting Paris Hilton transferred to house arrest after just a few days in jail, because they were unable to handle the increased commotion that occurred while she was part of their population.

I don't think she should be allowed to serve her house arrest in her posh mansion either. Six weeks in an apartment in a housing project would be more like it.
She could come stay with me and change kitty litter boxes for a while. There are days that's real punishment, specially when Luke lets loose!!! ;) :D

Catty1
06-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Looks like she might be headed back behind bars...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/070608/entertainment/paris_hilton

moosmom
06-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Alcohol education??? She could surely teach then a thing or two.

rosethecopycat
06-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Ordered back to jail.

Weeeeeeheeeeheeeheeee......
:p

Enjoy the food.

cmayer31
06-08-2007, 02:20 PM
LOL, I love the headline from Fox news:

Breaking News >> Paris Hilton Taken From Court Screaming After Judge Orders Her Back to Jail

RICHARD
06-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Why do I sense a form of twisted glee from some of you?

Apparently she went bonkers in the courtroom.

LOLOLOLOLOL,

Some lawyer just come out and gave a statement and in the background someone started to scream, 'NO, NO!" -

The press people yelled at him to shut up!

-----------------

This is another reason I hate and love Lost Angeles.

IT is a freaking soap opera! But i can't turn away! ;)

-------------------

One thing that does bug me is the money that they pay the monkeys on the police force to go pick up the skank.

cmayer31
06-08-2007, 02:38 PM
As much as I do think that she shouldn't get special treatment for her actions, this guys does make a certain sad point about celebrity trials over the years:

By Roger Friedman
Paris Hilton is out of jail and now the District Attorney is upset.

The whole thing has become ridiculous, hasn’t it? California officials are obsessed with humiliating a blonde heiress, a girl as dangerous as a dab of Cool Whip on Jell-O.

At the same time, they don’t seem to mind that O.J. Simpson, whom a civil jury found responsible for the deaths of two people, is playing golf in Florida and laughing at them as he cleverly makes deals to collect fees for books and autographs.

Robert Blake, tried for killing his wife, is snacking in Malibu. Michael Jackson, subject of one child molestation trial and several investigations, lives in Las Vegas in the lap of luxury, travels around the world, and still entertains children at home.

Phil Spector, while awaiting trial for an alleged murder committed three years ago, has lived at home in a mansion and never spent an hour in jail. It took two whole trials to put the Menendez brothers away for killing their parents.

But Paris Hilton? Dopey, self-absorbed, semi-literate, rich and an affront to the working man, she must pay for her crimes. This one, they’ve nailed.

She managed to get out of jail after three hours, but now the DA is threatening to put her back in. A home imprisonment with an ankle bracelet isn’t enough. They’re going to torture her in a bare cell, solitary confinement, for a month, until she learns her lesson.

If they couldn’t get Simpson, Jackson or Blake, and if they can’t get Spector, they’re going to get Paris Hilton to prove a point.

It’s too funny. But that’s California, and Los Angeles, specifically.

You know what guys? Leave her alone already. Pick on someone your own size.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279415,00.html?sPage=fnc.entertainment/hilton

cassiesmom
06-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Why do I sense a form of twisted glee from some of you?.

I'm twistedly gleeful about this because any average person in the same situation would have been handled much differently. The law she violated applies to everyone the same as it does to her. She did the crime so she should do the time. No use appealing to Gov. Schwarzenegger or trying to get out of it on a medical excuse. I still don't think they should let her do house arrest in her opulent estate. Bring her to Chicago and let her try to survive in the 'hoods for awhile.

rosethecopycat
06-08-2007, 02:40 PM
LOL, I love the headline from Fox news:

Breaking News >> Paris Hilton Taken From Court Screaming After Judge Orders Her Back to Jail
Do tantrums work in jail too?

Somebody is acting like a 4 year old........
:D

lvpets2002
06-08-2007, 02:44 PM
:p Now Jen its the Green Envey me.. Now you know your Boss would have noticed if you did'nt get your paycheck.. You know he would have thought the money as an extra bonus.. :D
I passed out at my desk and no one even noticed :o

lvpets2002
06-08-2007, 02:48 PM
:o Oh Heck 4 yr Old Act More Adult than she does & or is.. Oh by the way I am confused at just what is Free about Paris :p
Do tantrums work in jail too?

Somebody is acting like a 4 year old........
:D

JenBKR
06-08-2007, 02:52 PM
:p Now Jen its the Green Envey me.. Now you know your Boss would have noticed if you did'nt get your paycheck.. You know he would have thought the money as an extra bonus.. :D

Actually my paycheck is automatically deposited into my account, so the still wouldn't notice! And my husband would probably be happy as he would have my paychecks being deposited without actually having to put up with me......hmm don't tell him about that, it might give him ideas ;)

JenBKR
06-08-2007, 02:52 PM
:o Oh Heck 4 yr Old Act More Adult than she does & or is.. Oh by the way I am confused at just what is Free about Paris :p

I don't think she charges.....yet :p

lvpets2002
06-08-2007, 03:14 PM
:p :p I am rolling on the floor now laughing.. Thanks for making my day Jen.. :D
I don't think she charges.....yet :p