PDA

View Full Version : I Won A Contest!!!

king2005
06-07-2007, 11:03 AM
That I never entered :confused:

I was totally confused when a 613 area number called my cell. I was in a meeting so I ignored it. I called them backing thinking it was something bad, cause Chad was going to Ottawa (which is 613)...

The lady answered Hello Tim Hortons... I got all tongue tied, as I didn't know what to say to that. So I said ummmm someone just called my celll a couple mins ago. She asked my name, I gave it & she said, Yes we did!

You won the Bid to play on a 4 wheeler!

I laughed & said what? I said you must be in Ottawa & she said not really, we are Mallerytown.. I said oh, ummmm I guess I entered it a couple months ago & forgot. She said, no it had to be within the last couple days or even today.. I said thats even funnier! I'm in Toronto & Haven't been near there for a while... Someone must have entered my name .

She said I can give it to anyone I want to... I plan to give it to my sister, as my sister lives fairly close to that town.

I also think my sister must have entered me because very few to no-one has my cell, as I'm avoiding collection calls (man are they ever annoying & they all stop tomorrow WOOHOO!)...

I'll pay the 25.00 for my sister to have a little fun, as I couldn't afford to get her anything for her birthday back in March.

Laura's Babies
06-07-2007, 11:50 AM
You need to ask your sister if she did enter you in that contest... A lot of times, these things can be a scam to get $$$ out of you.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-07-2007, 11:50 AM
That's fantastic! Hope your sis has a great time

king2005
06-07-2007, 11:53 AM
You need to ask your sister if she did enter you in that contest... A lot of times, these things can be a scam to get $$$ out of you.

Thats what I was thinking too. I'm gonna get my sister to call & talk to them more, as its long distance for me & not her.. then she can check it out & if its for real, then she can have fun :D