PDA

View Full Version : *<*> OH MY ITS A "DWB" & RESCUED *>*<8 pics

lvpets2002
06-07-2007, 09:35 AM
;) :eek: oH yES jUST lOOK aT mE & tELL mE hOW cOULD sOMEoNE hAVE dUMPED mE.. I was a Dumped Wittle Boy.. My Name is Rastus Gem.. Luckly I was Dumped across the street from = which is now my new home.. I have been to the Vets for a few days getting all checked out & a clean bill of health.. Ok I had the sniffles & have to take Meds twice a day.. Hey dont mind as long as I can Play-Play & Eat & Sleep in a nice Condo.. My new mom named me Rastus && my Uncle Gary Named me Gem.. Please Enjoy My Pics

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1076.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1073.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1069.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1068.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1061.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1057.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1056.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1054.jpg

critter crazy
06-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Oh My!! How darling!!!:eek:

Pawla
06-07-2007, 09:48 AM
What a CUTIE!!! :D

Catty1
06-07-2007, 10:23 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! What a darling widdle baby!!!!

Rastus just SUITS him so well! :D

The rat that dumped him.... :mad: .....

SO glad he is with you!

cassiesmom
06-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Rastus Gem! You are not a DWB anymore, you are a RWB - Rescued Widdle Baby! You are in the best of hands with your new meowmy and uncle. I hope you get over your sniffles very fast. You have some big pawsies there, I wonder if you will grow up to be a big kitty guy. Did the white-coated doctor give your meowmy any idea of how old you are? We will have 7 June as your Got-Ya Day! *gentle pet for sweet widdle tabby head*

Prairie Purrs
06-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Looks like an LLT (lucky little tabby) to me! :D Welcome to PT, RG!

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Rastus Gem you sure are a very lucky little guy and very cute too.:) I look forward to seeing many more pictures of you and hearing all about your antics.:)

lvpets2002
06-07-2007, 12:30 PM
;) Many Thanks for all the very nice compliments.. Yes the white coats said 6 wks at the most.. I was 1 lb this last wk end at the Vets & now I have gained 3 oz.. I look bigger in the pics due to up & close.. Yes my sniffles are much better but still have another wk of Meds to do.. Go back for Boosters & Ck Up next Sat 16th.. Yes my front pawsies are big.. My meowmom keeps wondering too how big I will be.. She thinks I will be long haired too.. My belly has the prettiest black dots all over.. Oh by the way did you notice in pics 3 & 4 that I have discovered my Uncle Gary's CatNip mice from Canada.. Oh by the way I have discover also the fish on my collar is not for eating.. I tried to chase it at first & now well I go for the CatNip mice.. :D
Rastus Gem! You are not a DWB anymore, you are a RWB - Rescued Widdle Baby! You are in the best of hands with your new meowmy and uncle. I hope you get over your sniffles very fast. You have some big pawsies there, I wonder if you will grow up to be a big kitty guy. Did the white-coated doctor give your meowmy any idea of how old you are? We will have 7 June as your Got-Ya Day! *gentle pet for sweet widdle tabby head*

Sevaede
06-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Awwwwwww! What a CWB! :D

Rastus, welcome to PT. :D

Donnaj4962
06-07-2007, 02:50 PM
What a cutie! Widdle Rastus Gem is so very adorable... I cannot believe someone would dump him! :eek: :rolleyes: But look at what a wonderful home he has now! And oh, the luvvins!!!!

Welcome to PT widdle one!

kittycats_delight
06-07-2007, 03:41 PM
what a doll baby. whoever dumped him must have had rocks in their head.

So Helene is this the only little man in your gang? You have all girls don't you? Wow won't he be the cock on the walk. LOL He will have his very own harem. :p

Freedom
06-07-2007, 03:43 PM
You go, Rastus, just keep on with the play, eat, sleep and play some more! :D Little ones like you shouldn't have a worry in the world; looks like you are all set.

lvpets2002
06-07-2007, 03:49 PM
:p yUP Michelle you tickle me.. He will have his harem.. Whats funny is my favorite restraunt I go on Mon nights wanted to see him {since I had just picked him up from the Vets} && I was telling the Manager that Rastus Gem was going home to be with 9 females && I had to catch the manager running with Rastus headed for my house.. He just kept shaking his head saying You Lucky Lucky Boy Rastus Gem.. Of course I didnt even mention They Are All Fixed & Including Their Meowmom.. :D
what a doll baby. whoever dumped him must have had rocks in their head.

So Helene is this the only little man in your gang? You have all girls don't you? Wow won't he be the cock on the walk. LOL He will have his very own harem. :p

catmandu
06-07-2007, 04:35 PM
And in Tokoyo Gem Angel is celebrating that Rastus Gem is a Found Cat and has a Wonderful Meeeowmie and a Great Furr Ever Home.
Gem Angel hopes that hes welcome as hes going to spoil Rastus Gem and The Ladies with Treats and Kitty Bags.
Hes the Proudest ANGEL at The Rainbow Bridge!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture726.jpg

IM A HAPPY CAT ANGEL NOW!!
I HOPE THAT HELENE AND HER COMPANIONS LIKE FANCY SUSHI!!!!!

Roxyluvsme13
06-07-2007, 04:38 PM
What a cutie! I bet he's going to love all the female attention even though they're fixed ;).

lvpets2002
06-07-2007, 04:40 PM
;) Of Course Gem Angel is very welcome to come over & spoil wittle Rastus Gem & the girls.. thanks a million..
And in Tokoyo Gem Angel is celebrating that Rastus Gem is a Found Cat and has a Wonderful Meeeowmie and a Graet Furr Ever Home.
Gem Angel hopes that hes welcome as hes going to spoil Rastus Gem and The Ladies with Treats and Kitty Bags.
Hes the Proudest ANGEL at The Rainbow Bridge!!!!

orangemm
06-07-2007, 05:06 PM
What a sweetie! How lucky he is that you have him now. A pox on the fool who dumped him.

Give him some scritches from me!

Medusa
06-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Aw, how great that he has a home w/you. The person who dumped him didn't deserve him. He's so cute!

phesina
06-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Adorable! Such a sweet little tiny boy. And what a wonderful home he has now, with all these ladies to fuss over him!

Welcome to Pet Talk, little Rastus Gem!

jennielynn1970
06-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Unbelievable what people deem as trash to be thrown away these days! He'll be in heaven at your place with 9 girlies to flirt with!

Laura's Babies
06-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Rastus, I think I am going to be your biggest fan on PT... WHY? Well, a long, long time ago I had a baby named Rastus, a cute and sweet little orange tabby baby. I always loved the name Rastus and wondered why more people didn't use it. You are the first one I have come across so you will (to me) be his namesake. Can I be your Auntie Laura? PLEASE? PLEASE?

I also noticed your big pawsies and thought, "WOW! He is going to grow up to be one BIG BOY!!! You are so cute and adoreable, please let me be your Auntie!

rg_girlca
06-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh Rastus Gem, you are just about the cutest widdle tabby boy I have ever seen. You are one lucky fella to land up in such a loving home.

Welcome to PT little one. :)

lvpets2002
06-08-2007, 09:35 AM
;) ;) WoW Hoo Rastus Gem has a Auntie now.. Yes for sure Laura you can be Rastus's new Auntie..

ies]Rastus, I think I am going to be your biggest fan on PT... WHY? Well, a long, long time ago I had a baby named Rastus, a cute and sweet little orange tabby baby. I always loved the name Rastus and wondered why more people didn't use it. You are the first one I have come across so you will (to me) be his namesake. Can I be your Auntie Laura? PLEASE? PLEASE?

I also noticed your big pawsies and thought, "WOW! He is going to grow up to be one BIG BOY!!! You are so cute and adoreable, please let me be your Auntie![/QUOTE]

Pawsitive Thinking
06-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Someone dumped you??? How could they do such a thing?

Glad you have found a loving home - be happy sweetie

lvpets2002
06-08-2007, 10:07 AM
:) Here is what is amazing.. I had just got Scratchy My Lucky Charm Cat from Uncle Gary in Thursdays' mail.. Then early Friday morning is when my neighbor & I found Rastus Gem all alone in a yard across the street.. He was so tiny & screaming to the top of his lungs.. I snatched him so fast & cuddled him & took him in & then to the Vets.. Ok then come Friday Night & all Weekend we had massive rains & lighting storm.. I CanNot Even Begin to Think if That Baby Would Have Still Been OutSide.. I told Gary it was for sure the Lucky Cat Charm Scratchy he sent me that helped us find this baby before the storms..
Someone dumped you??? How could they do such a thing?

Glad you have found a loving home - be happy sweetie

cassiesmom
06-08-2007, 11:30 AM
;) ;) WoW Hoo Rastus Gem has a Auntie now.. Yes for sure Laura you can be Rastus's new Auntie..

ies]Rastus, I think I am going to be your biggest fan on PT... WHY? Well, a long, long time ago I had a baby named Rastus, a cute and sweet little orange tabby baby. I always loved the name Rastus and wondered why more people didn't use it. You are the first one I have come across so you will (to me) be his namesake. Can I be your Auntie Laura? PLEASE? PLEASE?

I also noticed your big pawsies and thought, "WOW! He is going to grow up to be one BIG BOY!!! You are so cute and adoreable, please let me be your Auntie![/QUOTE]

Sweet Rastus! You have a Meowmy and an Uncle and now an Auntie too and loads of big sisters. Uncle's kitty angels must have been watching over you and helped your Meowmy to poof you at just the right moment. I will also be one of your big fans on PT. I bet you will have a lot of fans!

cassiesmom
06-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Meowmom, how are things with little Rastus Gem, and how are all the lady cats?

Kalei
06-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Aw Hello little Rastus, you are so adorable, I don't know how anyone could dump you either, someone that has no heart that's for sure. I am so glad that you have now found a furrever home and can be soo happy:D