PDA

View Full Version : Saucy Minx

finn's mom
06-06-2007, 11:59 PM
I don't usually post in Cat General, as I don't have a kitty anymore...but I couldn't help it this time. This cat is absolutely beautiful. I have heard that the Sphynx cat is very high maintenance, but also heard that they are more than worth it. Minx definitely seems like that!

I love the photo your parents chose of you, Minx...and I love your choice of attire for the photo shoot. You are a handsome devil, you are.

Congratulations to Minx and his family for getting the much revered spot of Cat of the Day!

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2007/June/07.html

kb2yjx
06-07-2007, 05:41 AM
Mr. Minx!!! Don't you look sharp in your shirt!!! Glad to know that you have a great FOREVER home. HAPPY COTD!!

Barbiecat
06-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Great name, Minx! Is that because you feel like a minx to the touch? I'm glad you have your coat on, can't get any nasty drafts or colds that way. Enjoy your special day, Mr. High Maintenance!

buttercup132
06-07-2007, 07:26 AM
Ohh yay!! Congrads hairless baby.

kittykay
06-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Hi, Minx, you beautiful thing!! I know next to nothing about the Sphynx breed--why must you be bathed weekly? Please pardon my ignorance! Congrats on being our Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
06-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Minx the Sphynx! We have a few Sphynx kitties on Pet Talk now (buttercup132's Ducky is one) and I've gotten to know a lot more about the breed through them. Your coat is a beautiful color and it looks like suede. I'll bet you are very soft to pet. It's my understanding that Sphynx cats have a lot of energy and it sounds like that's true of you - carring on conversations with your family and keeping company with your Rottie fursib. I really like the pic of you in your shirt! Happy Cat of the Day!

cyber-sibes
06-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Congrats on COTD, handsome Minx! What an interesting looking cat you are. It's so nice you have a rotti big bro to watch out for you, I'll bet you are quite the pair. I'd love to see pictures of the two of you in action!

buttercup132
06-07-2007, 12:37 PM
You are indeed a special man! I wish I could pet you to feel your coat. I imagine that you would feel like velvet. I myself also have little knowledge of the Sphynx breed and I am very curious about what special needs you have and why ? Anyhow, enjoy your COTD ! :)They need attention almost 24/7. They needs regulars baths because they have no fur the oils come out more and makes them orange. They have to constantly have their ears cleaned out and thier nails. They need clothes.
Those are just a few things.

blue girl
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Minx, I just love that face of yours, with those big green eyes and the way you wrinkle your forehead! Your 'coat' is a beautiful shade of grey and it looks like you are very well cared for. What a happy day it must have been for your family when they were able to bring you home! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
06-07-2007, 01:29 PM
I must say Minx, yours is one of the most stunning Cat of the Day photographs I've ever had the pleasure of viewing! Reminds me a bit of a Wegman Weimie piece!:) Props to the talented photographer; she/he certainly had one breathtaking beauty as the subject of her artwork! What a unique and elegant breed is yours; requiring a bit of "high maintenance" perhaps, but well worth the effort!:) Beautiful, intelligent, spirited and loving...you're the purrrfect package, Minx!:) Congratulations to you, beautiful Minx! I wish for you and your wonderful family, a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, and a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship!:) Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Minx...and Rottie bro and Celeste, too:D

columbine
06-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Dr. Minx, you look like a Dean! "Welcome to POTD University's program in Veterinary Medicine! We're honored that you chose us. Please don't hesitate to call me or just stop by if you want to talk about fellowships or need any help with lab placement."

cassiesmom
06-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Minx, I have to admit I have been dropping by intermittently all day just to look at your photo and read what others have been posting! I agree with the observation about the Wegman photo! I also think your front paws look like you're wearing proper gloves, as any well-dressed gentleman might have "back in the day". Thank you for being a part of my day today. Hugs to you sweety.