PDA

View Full Version : *New update* on Kiara

Medusa
06-06-2007, 05:20 PM
If you remember, Kiara is the cat whose family allowed the family dog to attack her twice, both times requiring surgery. After the second time, they finally gave her up for fostering and my cat rescue friend Suzy took her in. She has tried unsuccessfully for a couple of months now to find a home for her and once she almost did have a home but the lady reneged at the last minute. Soooooooooo, Suzy has decided to keep Kiara! She said that her husband just loves her and the girls want to keep her, too. And, of course, I've been not so subtly hinting that Kiara should stay right where she is. She was concerned because her other cats weren't welcoming Kiara but I told her to introduce them gradually and give it time. She emailed me to say "You were right". (Well, I know that. ;) ) She said, too, that now Kiara is such a diva.

I just love a happy ending! :)

catmandu
06-06-2007, 05:23 PM
I am glad that you advised your friend to keep Kiara.
I have found that too that if you give them a little time that Cats will work out a living arrangement and will sort things out.
We can hardly wait to see Kiara and her New Friends!

phesina
06-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Oh, I am so happy to read this! God bless Suzy and her family for keeping her, and God bless you, Mary, for all you have done to help Kiara get home at last.

Catty1
06-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Kiara, such a pretty girl - I am SO glad she has a furrever home with Suzy and her family!

I bet Kiara's tail has grown back nice and fluffy.

Umm....does Suzy have any new pics? :p

Medusa
06-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Actually, I'm going to go over there probably this weekend and take some pix. Now that Kiara is less afraid I won't have to scrunch under the bed. :p
As soon as I get some, I'll be sure to post them.

Laura's Babies
06-07-2007, 08:36 AM
This is great news. May that poor baby have a stress free life now without fear of being attacked anymore...

Taz_Zoee
06-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Oh this is wonderful news!! I am so glad you were able to rescue Kiara. :D

Medusa
06-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Well, again, I can't take all the credit. I made some phone calls and did the best nagging I've ever done but Suzy is the one who has given her a home. It's the happy ending that counts. And Kiara would agree. Thanx everyone for your PT prayers.

rg_girlca
06-07-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm so happy to read that darling Kiara has finally found a caring, loving home, where she doesn't have to fear of being attacked again.

Please thank Suzy for me, for having a heart of gold. :)

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2007, 11:41 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I look forward to seeing some pictures of her.:)