PDA

View Full Version : Missed Me???

Rie Rie
06-06-2007, 10:01 AM
I know some of you have inquired about Chester since he no longer lives at his other home with Laura'sBabies. This is his new home now and I don't know if I could give him up if mom decided she wanted him to come back to her house, don't think he'd be very happy either. Anytime mom comes to the house and he hears her voice, he instantly runs and hides, afraid she's come to take him back to her house.
Thought I would share some pics of how he feels about living at RieRie's:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/maggiemay885/100_2174-1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/maggiemay885/100_2175-1.jpg
He even likes my grandson, of course he'll take any attention that comes, no matter how big or small the person dishing it out is.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/maggiemay885/100_2176-1.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-06-2007, 10:26 AM
aw Chester, I am glad you like your new home!! But hey, be nice to Laura, okay :)

Laura's Babies
06-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Yes Chester, I miss you SO much! But I do know that you always thought I was that boring lady that came took you away from your Rie every other month. I know you love it better at Rie Rie's house and are a different baby there than you were here.... didn't you notice I was later and later bringing you here everytime? I will ALWAYS love you as you were the kitty that made my house a home and gave me something to look forwards to when I came home. You were always the sweetiest boy but I always knew you loved your Rie the most. Be happy and please quit running from me when I come to visit! You ARE at your forever home now!

Thank you Rie, it is great to see him, even if it is in pictures.. Maybe someday he will realize he is there to stay and quit running to hide when I come over.

Catty1
06-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Laura, you will have to visit bearing catnip and treats! :D

Rie - how wonderful to hear from you! Yeah, Chester really looks stressed - NOT!

C'mon Chester, be nice to your former meowmie! :)

kuhio98
06-06-2007, 01:50 PM
It's funny how cats pick their person, isn't it? You are both wise women to listen to him. Looks like Chester is right where he wants to be!

Donnaj4962
06-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Hi there Chester! And Rie! Good to hear from you again! It looks like Chester is having some adjustment issues..... I think posting more pictures of him would help! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Now Chester! You better wise up young man and be nice to Meowmie #1! She was the one who decided that you should be where you are! Let her pet ya, would ya?!?! Don't go hide. It hurts her feelings! :(

lvpets2002
06-06-2007, 03:10 PM
;) Awee Chester what such a beauty & handsome boy you are..

catmandu
06-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I think that would really hurt too if I relocated a Found Cats and they ran away when I came over. I would like to think that if I visited a Poofed Cat that they would remebber the one who put food out for them but now I am not so sure.