PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Chopper!! More pics

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-04-2007, 07:51 AM
I got a few pics of our new chihuahua puppy, Chopper. He is very hard to take pictures of right yet because he is stuck to me like glue :D He loves his Big Brother Duke(white boxer) but Duke is only at the tolerating stage. Duke is not a cuddler with other dogs and that is all the puppy wants to do. I promise to get better ones soon. I had trouble with my camera over the weekend so some I had to delete(it would figure :rolleyes: )

k9krazee
06-04-2007, 07:56 AM
How cuuuuuute!! I really love the last one!

Pawsitive Thinking
06-04-2007, 08:06 AM
aaaawwwww hello little fella

Freedom
06-04-2007, 08:32 AM
OMGoodness, I had a comment at each photo!

I LOVE his chocolate brown shade, it makes him look scrumptius, I could just eat him up - with hugs and kisses, that is!

And then the matching of colors with your other dogs, my goodness, you couldn't have done better if you dyed them yourself! He sure does fit in with your family color wise!

And just look at the size of him next to that big boxer HEAD, whoa!

He can hold his own already by the looks of things. He must have charmed them as well, te hee.

Best wishes with your little one! Chopper is a sweetie!

Taz_Zoee
06-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Woo Hoo!! Welcome home and to PT Chopper!!! :D
I can't wait to watch you become an adult (I'd say grow up, but you probably won't do too much growing size wise. :p).

Ginger's Mom
06-04-2007, 12:35 PM
He is precious. I think he will have the big dogs wrapped around his little paw in no time. ;)

WELOVESPUPPIES
06-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Here are some more pictures of Chopper. The last picture shows his Mickey Mouse head on his side. The funny thing is his Mom's name is Mini and his Dad's name is Mickey ;)

Taz_Zoee
06-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe the Mickey Mouse head, and the fact that his parents are Mickey and Mini!!! Maybe you should have named him Pluto or Goofy. LOL Just kidding, I love Chopper!! :D :D

KYS
06-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Chopper is adorable!!!! :D

ratdogg
06-04-2007, 07:30 PM
WOW! The pic of the puppy with the toy in his mouth and the pic of him in bed with the boxer are wonderful. cute doesn't even begin to describe it! I can't wait for more pics as he gets older. lucky :D

k9krazee
06-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Awww I love the Mickey Mouse spot!!! But I may be a bit biased ;) :D (My Micki has two, hehe!)

cassiesmom
06-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Hello, little Chopper with the Mickey Mouse spot! I bet you'll have big brudder boxer wrapped around your little pawsies in no time at all.

gemini9961
06-06-2007, 03:01 PM
He is so cute and so teenie tiny. He is so small next to the Boxers. What an adorable little guy. :)