PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dog

kittykay
06-04-2007, 06:51 AM
Dearest Blue, your person is right--you do have the sweetest and most hilarious smile! You look like you're hiding a frisbee in your mouth. You are a scream!

Congratulations and best wishes on being Dog of the Day!

LHCamry
06-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Oh Blue!!!!!What a beautiful smile you have on your face. You do have a lot to smile about. I think you do have your human parents trained just right.
With that pretty smile on your face I would give you anything you wanted.
You are just a big handsome boy. Congratulations on DOTD.
Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Daisy and Delilah
06-04-2007, 07:39 AM
What a handsome man with a million dollar smile!! We just love you hammin it up in that photo big man. We like to call ourselves lizard hunters too. It's fun chasing them isn't it Blue? It's one of our favorite games. Please pass the chicken nuggets!! We seem to have alot in common with you cutie pie. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! We hope you have a great day of celebration and fun. Please tell the family to give you some kisses on that big ole head from us. We wish you happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

irish
06-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Good morning Blue, you do have the sweetest most contagious smile. Who could resist smiling back. I'm so glad your parents were at Petsmart when some silly person dumped you off. It was meant to be, wasn't it sweet Blue. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-04-2007, 01:16 PM
:D Blue you are adorable!!!

I don't often make it to the dog side of Pet Talk but when I saw your sweet face smiling at me, I had to come meet you!!! I am so glad I did!!! :D

No wonder you are smiling!!! You are much loved and spoiled, just a bit!!! Just as you deserve!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D

cassiesmom
06-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh, Blue, I like your happy face and your pretty coat pattern. You have a 3-bedroom, 2-bath doghouse and your own staff of two! How wonderful for you! It's nice that you let your staff share your king bed. There is nothing so nice as sleeping next to a creature that gives unconditional love to his human. Please have a wonderful, long and joyful life with your caring family. Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Blue! :)

tatsxxx11
06-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Oh, look at that face, that smile, Blue Dog, you are beyond precious, sweetheart:D I wish I were there to cover that sweet, beautiful face of yours with a zillion kisses! However did your family get so lucky, to have been blessed with a furkid as handsome, sweet and loving as you? And add to all of those most cherished furkid qualities, lizard hunter par excellence?http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/eek.gif http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/cool.gif They don't come any more special than you, precious Blue Dog! Oh, happy to hear you've rightfully claimed the "big bed," make that the whole darn house and everyone in it, as your very own...just as it should be!:D Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, sweet face!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif I hope you're enjoying a super fun Dog of the Day bash with your wonderful family and all of your adoring friends and fans, Blue Dog! And don't forget to ask your Mom to pass along a big hug, kiss and yummy treat for me!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Ginger's Mom
06-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Oh Blue! :D I have been very busy at work today , but I can't help it I have to keep clicking back to see that wonderful smiling face. Your person is definitely right, you have a smile that can get you anything you want. Thank you so much for sharing it with us today. Enjoy your special day, sweetie. Lots of extra kisses and treats for you today, young man.

lizbud
06-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Hello Blue,

What a sweetheart you are Blue. I am very happy you found just the
right people to share YOUR house. :D You are so handsome & sweet, it's
no wonder people love you. Big congratulations on being chosen as our
honored DOG OF THE DAY. :) Sending hugs & kisses Blue. :)

Coondoglover
06-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi, Blue! You are such a handsome boy! You have a great smile. I'm sure your family is very proud of you today. I hope you get some chicken nuggets to celebrate. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD! :)

JazzySteph
06-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Aw Blue you are such a pretty pup!!! You have the cutest grin, thank you for putting a smile on my face! :D

jabead01
06-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Blue is so cute!! I also have a Bluetick/ Beagle mix named Harley. I had to do a double take when I saw Blue's picture! We rescued Harley from the Humane Society. They are such wonderful creatures! I hope Blue has a long, happy and healthy life!!

blue girl
06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Blue, oh what a darling little guy you are! I just love your unique markings and that smile is just too much :) Its so nice of you to share your home with your humans....I can tell that they are very appreciative and that they just love you to pieces! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Beagle Lover in LV
06-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi Blue....sorry we are a day late in posting this greeting. You are a most handsome boy! We love your spots, dots, freckles, speckles and beautiful smile! We have them too as we are blue tick and tan beagles! Congratulations on being DOTD. You are one special boy!
Ginger & Bugle's Mom