PDA

View Full Version : Bella & babies are INSIDE *5 pics* cuteness overload warning

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 05:01 PM
We got them in. All 5 momma and her 4 little ones. We have 2 blacks that are both girls. A tabby and white boy and a blue boy. They are 11 days old. I took some pics but they are poor quality as they were taken with my cell phone. I lost my camera and hoping hubby is getting me a new one for our anniversary.

so enough talk onto the pics.

Here is Bella about 10 minutes after coming inside. She settled pretty quick and was feeding her babies.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/BellaandBabies/bella--babies-2.jpg

This is the bigger black girl. I am thinking of calling her Willow.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/BellaandBabies/bigger-black-girl.jpg

This is my little blue monster. I am in love with this little boy. Don't think he is going anywhere. I have named him Frost.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/BellaandBabies/Frost-my-bluey.jpg

This is the runt. She is the smaller black girl. I am planning on naming her for a kitten that Gina had that passed away. That way this little girl will have a guardian angel to look over her. Her name will be Quest.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/BellaandBabies/smallest-girl.jpg

And last but certainly now least. Her is the biggest of them all. The tabby boy. My husband is in love with him and want him to stay too. Not sure on a name for this guy cause hubby will want to name him I think.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/BellaandBabies/tabby-boy.jpg

Again I apologize for the quality. I will try to get some better ones tomorrow when it is light out.

Michelle

Roxyluvsme13
06-03-2007, 05:03 PM
I said Aww out loud! :D They're the cutest little balls of fluff.

Catty1
06-03-2007, 05:04 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! No cuteness warning? And how wonderful that Bella has settled in so nicely!

Looking forward to uppydates!

Taz_Zoee
06-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Well, okay then. It sounds like you are keeping all of them. :)
They are such cuties. :D

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 05:08 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! No cuteness warning? And how wonderful that Bella has settled in so nicely!

Looking forward to uppydates!

Added Cuteness Overload to title. :) And don't worry there will be tons of uppydates with pictures. I will be doing weekly threads. :)

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Well, okay then. It sounds like you are keeping all of them. :)
They are such cuties. :D

I didn't say that. :p

Actually the plan is to find good homes for the 2 girls but not sure if that will happen. Hubby is head over heels for them already and they will be here atleast another 7 weeks. Think he will be beyond hope by then.

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 05:12 PM
I said Aww out loud! :D They're the cutest little balls of fluff.
Bri they have me awwing out loud a lot already. Right now the littlest girl is sleeping belly up. :D and My blue boy is all cuddled up under Bella's chin. :)

Laura's Babies
06-03-2007, 05:33 PM
No need to apoligize for the quality, their cuteness came through anyway. That white and tabby looks like a tiny baby Chester!

sandragonfly
06-03-2007, 05:49 PM
bella and her little italian flowers! :D :D have been wondering about them, glad they got home with YOU! oh look at lasy boy's eyes! *cuteness erupts*! sweetness and innocent.

aw, naming after my little runt .. *sniff sniff* she was only 10 days old. her brothers, gus and echo - my boys and I say thank you. :)

looking forward to growth of those little flowers and thanks for sharing!

krazyaboutkatz
06-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Awwww!!!! I'm so glad that everyone is now inside and doing well.:) I love the name Frost for the blue boy. Maybe he'll grow up to look like my Storm.:) It'll be wonderful to be able to watch these babies grow up.:)

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 06:00 PM
No need to apoligize for the quality, their cuteness came through anyway. That white and tabby looks like a tiny baby Chester!

If that is the case laura he will be one handsome boy. :)

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 06:02 PM
bella and her little italian flowers! :D :D have been wondering about them, glad they got home with YOU! oh look at lasy boy's eyes! *cuteness erupts*! sweetness and innocent.

aw, naming after my little runt .. *sniff sniff* she was only 10 days old. her brothers, gus and echo - my boys and I say thank you. :)

looking forward to growth of those little flowers and thanks for sharing!

Your little runt Quest is being a guardian angel to my little runt Quest. She is now 11 days old. And it is an honor to be able to tribute her in such a way. There will be tons of pics and updates on my piccoli fiori. :)

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Awwww!!!! I'm so glad that everyone is now inside and doing well.:) I love the name Frost for the blue boy. Maybe he'll grow up to look like my Storm.:) It'll be wonderful to be able to watch these babies grow up.:)

I am actually so relieved they are inside. Last night the papa cat a big tabby was lurking around and he wasn't looking for food. I was so restless last night. Worried he was going to go after the babies. But it got rather rainy so I think he took off eventually. Now atleast no more worries like that. You know all the solid color kits have a very faint tabby pattern. I think they are all ticked tabbies. So pretty. :)

Taz_Zoee
06-03-2007, 06:39 PM
I didn't say that. :p

Actually the plan is to find good homes for the 2 girls but not sure if that will happen. Hubby is head over heels for them already and they will be here atleast another 7 weeks. Think he will be beyond hope by then.

You didn't have to say it. ;) And that's a perfect amount of time for them to warm their ways into your hearts....like they haven't already. :D

Catty1
06-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Any chance of trapping Papa Gato and getting him neutered?

moosmom
06-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Michelle,

GREAT JOB!!!! Those are gorgeous kitties! Glad to see you got all including mama.

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Any chance of trapping Papa Gato and getting him neutered?

We are gonna work on him. He is none too trusting of skin folk so it will be a chore as I have no idea where to get a trap. I have asked the vets and the ENPA and they have none so I am clueless on that one. But maybe with a little luck we will get questo gattone (this big cat) and get the ol snip snip done and then at least he can't do the job anymore.

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Michelle,

GREAT JOB!!!! Those are gorgeous kitties! Glad to see you got all including mama.

Thanks Donna. The kittens are adorable and actually don't mind being handled at all. And mamma was the easiest to get. She came out for a stretch and I picked her up and brought her in. She trusts me totally. After that I got the brother in law to snatch the kittens from the window in the basement that the landlord removed and whisked them right inside with Bella. She seems happy enough. Was nursing them less than 10 minutes after they were all together and purring away merrily.

kittycats_delight
06-03-2007, 08:12 PM
You didn't have to say it. ;) And that's a perfect amount of time for them to warm their ways into your hearts....like they haven't already. :D
I have no idea what you are talking about Cindy. :eek:

Taz_Zoee
06-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Of course not. :p Only time will tell. :D

Pawsitive Thinking
06-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Ooooohhh they are beautiful

Whisk_Luva
06-04-2007, 10:55 AM
AWWWWWWW so sweet! :D