PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, she's gone. =(

Simba_is_my_cat
06-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Well, some of you know about my friend moveing? Well, she just had her last sleepover, and she will be gone on Wednesday. I don't know how I am going to live withh out her here. -crys-
:(

Kalei
06-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Aw I'm so sorry:( I know what its like though believe me. About 7 years ago I had to move away from all of my friends, and everyone that I had grown up with. It was one of the most horrible experiences I went through. I was depressed for about 2 years. But anyway, I know how you feel, its so sad, and I'm very sorry that your friend had to move away. Be sure to keep in touch with your friend though:)

Simba_is_my_cat
06-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Yuh, she is moving away from everyone. She knows absolutely no one there. :( I feel bad for here. But its summer (TGIS)and I can visit her!

Taz_Zoee
06-03-2007, 02:26 PM
How far away is she moving? At least now days there are many ways to keep in touch. Back in my younger years it was only the telephone and snail mail.
I'm sorry your friend is moving, but those relationships are important. Don't lose touch with her.

Simba_is_my_cat
06-03-2007, 03:54 PM
How far away is she moving? At least now days there are many ways to keep in touch. Back in my younger years it was only the telephone and snail mail.
I'm sorry your friend is moving, but those relationships are important. Don't lose touch with her.
From florida to North carolina :( We both gots MSN and we can talk ALL. DAY. LONG. So we will keep in touch, im just gunna miss her.
Her dad was my softball coach!

joycenalex
06-03-2007, 09:07 PM
i'm sorry that your friend is so far away, physically, from you. i know the IM-ing will help a lot to keeping you in touch with her ((HUGS)) to you both