PDA

View Full Version : LACEY(18 yr old cat) IS HOME!!!!

kb2yjx
06-01-2007, 02:24 PM
I just got off the phone with Carol! She is so happy! Lacey came home last evening around 1130, after a thunderstorm. She must have been hiding someplace, because Carol said her fur was dry, but her paws were wet. A HUGE THANKS to you all for all your prayers( I just knew that the PT prayers are extra strong!!), and especially to the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad for leadiing Lacey HOME!!!!

moosmom
06-01-2007, 02:30 PM
KB2JYX,

I'm so glad to hear Lacey's back. I love happy endings!!

Catty1
06-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Lacey - welcome home! Stay safe and don't run away again!

HUGS to her and Carol!

Thanks to the Pet Angel Squad too! :)

Laura's Babies
06-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Tell her "NO MORE ADVENTURES for you!" the next time you see her.. Glad she is home safe and sound.

catmandu
06-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Thats A Good Thing That She Came Home As An Older Cat Can Easily Be Traumatized By Being Outdoors And Lose Track Of Where They Are.
I Hear That Commodus Angel Got His First Rescue As Part Of The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad.
Thats Great News.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats101849.jpg

Freedom
06-01-2007, 06:37 PM
I hope they give her lots of special food for a day or so; to encourage her to stick around!

Thanks for telling us she is back. Whew!

phesina
06-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Oh, such good news!!!! Welcome back home, Lacey!

Another Pet Angel rescue success story!

LuckyNumber7
06-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Thats A Good Thing That She Came Home As An Older Cat Can Easily Be Traumatized By Being Outdoors And Lose Track Of Where They Are.
I Hear That Commodus Angel Got His First Rescue As Part Of The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad.
Thats Great News.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats101849.jpg

I just stumbled across this and it made me all teary eyed. I hope that my little Commodus can help other kitties from watching up above. I know he is watching over us with his cute little smile, wondering what we're all so sad about - while he's playing and chasing dogs around like he loves to do :)

I'm so glad that Lacey came home safely!!

Commodus is up there looking down saying

YAAAYYYYYY!!!
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e64/ifallapart/DSC_1350.jpg

wendysue1853
06-02-2007, 01:24 AM
That little cat looks so much like my dear Tuffie Tyrone who went to the Rainbow Bridge May 19 2006. Made me cry! But in a happy way, with good memories. Thank you!

LuckyNumber7
06-02-2007, 01:26 AM
My Commie passed away this past weekend, after being attacked by a dog that we were pet sitting for :( He was only 7 weeks old.

I know he's in a happy place now though, and I rest easy knowing that for the short time I had him, he was loved more than anything in the world.

wendysue1853
06-02-2007, 01:26 AM
I am so so sorry!

LuckyNumber7
06-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Thanks - by a stroke of good luck, the woman we adopted Commodus through still has his brother, Cheddar. We get him on June 13th :)

Medusa
06-02-2007, 07:18 AM
Yay! No better news that a lost cat that was found. I just love a happy ending!

kb2yjx
06-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Do not worry!! Carol said that Lacey got sooo much extra attention and LOVE after her how many years did this take off my life adventure!!!! Carol is such a careful person about the DOORS, and she said she had not seen Lacey move that FAST in quite awhile. Perhaps something caught her eye, and out she went!! I told Carol about all the prayers, words of comfort and support that came from the PT Prayerers, and she asked me to let you all know she thanks you from the bottem of her heart!! And I send my special thanks to the Angels Search and Rescue Squad lead by Baby Commodus and Priscilla!!

Anikaca77
06-02-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm so happy Lacey came home. I love happy endings! :D

sandragonfly
06-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I was waiting and waiting to hear something :confused: :confused: then saw you mentioning about lacey being found in other lost kitty thread - ah, there you are, lacey!! soo glad you're home!! I'm happy for carol too!! :D

now now, lacey, PLEASE pretend you will never see that chance-to-shot door again! and stay home.. there are plenty of food, affectionate and warmths from carol there I promise! :) {{{lacey}}}