PDA

View Full Version : Another kitty runs out the door...

jennielynn1970
05-31-2007, 09:50 PM
It must the time of the season for kitties to be running out of doors. My neighbor from the next block over, who I never met until tonight, came and knocked on my door because she was told I am the local "cat person" who knows about cats. Sigh.... lol. I'm not psychic for goodness sake!

Her kitty is named Pudder (like when you call "here pudder"), and is 11yrs old and is declawed. I'm thinking she's probably close by but is freaked out by all the noise. I live in the city, well, not like NYC, but there's a lot of traffic, sirens and all that. Last night there were sirens and helicopters cause the cops hit and killed a 4yr old boy on the street. Tonight is garbage night so it will be loud again.

I told her to put out smelly tuna or cat food, maybe sit out and talk calmly since she is accustomed to her voice. I'm hoping she's really close by. We're only 1 block off of the one major roadway, which is not good.

I'm hoping that she is still close by and will go back to her home shortly. She's gotta be scared out there all alone with tons of strange sounds and now it's thundering and lightening. Poor Pudder!

Please send some thoughts and prayers that Pudder comes home to her meowmie Kerri soon!

rg_girlca
05-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Definite prayers and positive thoughts on the way that your neighbour finds her cat, safe and sound very soon.

Poor baby must be so scared. :(

critter crazy
05-31-2007, 10:07 PM
Awwwww....poor Pudder!! Must be so scared, I sure her Meowmie finds her!

krazyaboutkatz
06-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Please come home Pudder!!!:( I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

catmandu
06-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Another Job For The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad And They Ahve The Services Of The Dog Who Rescued Hundreds Of Cats On The Streets Of New York As Well As Many Street Dogs Nad Cats Who Know How To Track.
We Hope They Have Pudders Scent And Can Get The Lost One Home.

jennielynn1970
06-01-2007, 07:58 PM
I was looking again today after work, and I didn't see or hear anything :( . Poor girl must be petrified. Kerrie put out a carrier with one of her sweatshirts in it and food and water on the porch. There are just so many alleys and back yards and bushes to hide in! Any other suggestions I can give her?? Last night was garbage night, so big, scary, LOUD trucks all night going up and down the streets. Then we had the thunder storm, and we're getting more of them tonight. I just have a feeling she's hiding out somewhere till it is calmer outside. I hope so anyway... :confused:

Medusa
06-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Sending out the call for Pudder to come back home.

kb2yjx
06-02-2007, 07:43 AM
O NO!!! Many prayers for Pudder!!!! I am glad that the Angel Search and Rescue Squad is out there!! They did such a great job helping Lacey to get back home!!! An indoor cat getting outside is the owner's worse nightmare!!! HUGS for Pudder's Mom!!!!

sandragonfly
06-02-2007, 10:55 AM
mega prayers for pudder, poor thing. :(

let's hope it'll be not a "garbage" night, that she'll be found!!

phesina
06-02-2007, 03:34 PM
More prayers and chants and purrs for Pudder to come home.

Priscilla is ready, willing, and able for the challenge again along with the Pet Angel Action Squad. And, she says, so is baby Commodus!

Wishing and hoping that Pudder is home again.

Pat and cats

catmandu
06-02-2007, 04:40 PM
MOOSE AND PRISCILLA ANGEL ALONG WITH COMMODUS ARE SETTING ASIDE BITS OF SHRIMP SUPPLIED BY THE PORCH ANGEL MANDARIN BUFFET TO SEE IF THEY CAN ENTICE PUDDER TO COME HOME.
ITS SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER FAILED IN PAST RESCUES AND WE HOPE TO HEAR GOOD NEWS ABOUT PUDDER VERY SOON.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_5f76a5c4.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=1180819067.pbw)

jennielynn1970
06-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Still no signs... :(

mrspunkysmom
06-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Pudder, go home. Your humans need you. And love you.

Anne

kb2yjx
06-03-2007, 08:13 AM
I had hoped to read some good news about Pudder this morning. OK, MORE prayers for her return!!! Please let Pudder's Mom know that we are all praying for her, too! This is such a sad time for her! HUGS!!!!!

momcat
06-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Please come home, Pudder! Your Meowmie is so worried about you and misses you very much. You must be very frightened with all of the noise and traffic out there. Just follow the Pet Angels Rescue Team, they'll take care of you and lead you straight to your Meowmie and your nice warm home.
Prayers being prayed for her safe return!!!

phesina
06-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Come home, dear Pudder! Your Meowmie misses you so much.

catmandu
06-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Pudder.
This is Scrappy 2 and I was once a Lost Cat too and was cold and hungry.
Its no life as you are finding it.
Please follow Commodus and Mr Scrappy Angel and the Moose PURRRR and you will be home safe and sound again.
Please as Your Meowmie will never rest until you are home.
Believe you me there will be a celebration with Toys and Treats.

GO HOME PUDDER PLEASE.

kb2yjx
06-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Pudder!!! PLEASE COME HOME!!!! Continue prayers for the return of Pudder...

jennielynn1970
06-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I just got a voice mail from Kerrie. She STILL hasn't found Pudder!! I was hoping that she'd be back by now! It's been a week that she's been gone. I'm hoping that it's just someone took her in and hasn't seen the posters up... I know a bunch have fallen down from the rains we had over the past weekend.

Come on Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad, we need more help for Pudder! :( :(

momcat
06-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi fellow kitties, Our friend Pudder is still lost. His poor hoomins must be so sad from missing him. What do you say fellow kitties, how about we all start saying kitty prayers for our lost friend to find his way home?

Catty1
06-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I hope Pudder will come home once it stops raining!

Major PT Prayers for Pudder to come home!

Maybe time to call the vets and shelters again to see if anyone was turned in?

Prayers again!

phesina
06-08-2007, 06:09 PM
More prayers, and chants and incantations and good energies, are being sent to Pudder to get her back home...