PDA

View Full Version : A break through?

Laura's Babies
05-31-2007, 08:02 PM
Today was unbelievable! Boo was out today, most of the day and everything went better than it ever has. She laid on the sofa and slept most of the day ignoring the others. Once, her and Giz even rounded a corner to be directly in each others face and they just hissed at one another and backed away! YAAAAAAAA! She even came and sat in my lap for awhile when I was on the computer but got down when Samantha came up to get in her favorite lap and backed away.

I think Boo is finally making the connection of being alone shut in a room with being a bully and haveing run of the house of she behaves..I keep telling her she is missing a lot by being bad and there is a lot of perks to being a good girl.

The spray bottle hasn't been used at all today so she decided to keep it company.. My hopes are SO high that we have made a major turn in her fitting in!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3120.jpg

Carol Bulger
05-31-2007, 09:58 PM
I am so glad thast Kitty Boo seems to have figured out the problem. Maybe it will uphill from now on...She's such a pretty baby but then I wonder why I think so!! HA!!! She used to be my baby til she got into your loving hands..
Oldbat :p

Grace
05-31-2007, 10:18 PM
Way to go http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/hi5.gif

krazyaboutkatz
06-01-2007, 01:05 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:) Keep it up Boo.:)

Edwina's Secretary
06-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Maybe Boo is discovering that you love her and will give her attention without her misbehaving?

I hope she settles in with all the rest....

phesina
06-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Wonderful! Congratulations, Boo, and keep up the good work!

Laura's Babies
06-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Another great day with her being out ALL day! Only one minor spat between er and Samantha but nothing serious. Amy is real stressed but I am hoping with time, her being out will calm nerves rather than upset. Amy has not been in the cage at all today.

Sevaede
06-02-2007, 02:49 AM
Woohoo! :D Good job Laura and good job Kitty Boo! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Congratulations, Boo! And you too, Laura. I know the wonderful feeling when they finally start to get along. :rolleyes: :)