PDA

View Full Version : What dogs do you guys have?

MissYouSparksworth
07-16-2002, 10:59 AM
Hey everyone one, What kind of dogs do you have? I have 2 German Shepherd dogs, Sugar and Spice. IF you look at my signqature there is a picture. The GSD on the left is Spice and the one on the right is Sugar. I've also had a mutt,Chet, that's the little white one (top middle) and A mini schnauzer Sparksworth (bottom middle) but they have both gone on to the rainbow bridge. I can't wait to see what kind of dogs you guys have!!

~Rachel

lovemymaltese
07-16-2002, 12:37 PM
I have a maltese names Tango who is almost nine years old and my roommate has a 13 week old Basset hound named Trooper.

sottice
07-16-2002, 07:28 PM
Hi,
I have 4 dogs.
German Shepherd - Tramp
Mutt - Ashley
Chihuahua - Anna
Toy Poodle - Sottice

I also have several cats, a Quaker Parrot and a Donkey.

Teresa

Barbiro
07-17-2002, 07:47 AM
I have 2 beautiful dogs:

Lady (flat-coated retriever)
Tobi (long-hair chihuahua)

then there's always Buffy (she's my daughter's pet, but I feel that she's mine as well). She's a long-hair chihuahua also.

Redd
07-17-2002, 09:47 AM
I have a 12 week old Australian Cattledog puppy. His name is Jackson Redd and he is just the sweetest puppy ever (as are your dogs!). He can already sit, lay down, get his toy on command ("get it"), and is learning to chase his tail very quickly. We are either going to start him on agility, herding, or flyball; any suggestions?

Barbiro
07-17-2002, 10:12 AM
Redd, I've never heard of that breed. He sounds adorable! Do you have a picture? ;)

ChrisH
07-18-2002, 03:10 PM
I have a English Springer Spaniel named Bob.

mugsy
07-18-2002, 03:12 PM
Chris, Bob is just adorable!!!

Barbiro...Australian Cattle dogs are herding dogs. They are really cute and every one I've ever known has been sweet as apple pie.

Rottieluver45
07-18-2002, 05:01 PM
Awww... Bob`s so cute!! I have a cocker spaniel named PJ. Don`t you love the face he`s making!!??

manda99
07-18-2002, 06:59 PM
Smokey (mine) and Pork Chop (Smokey's dad & my roommate's dog).
Picture in my sig
Or go here: http://photos.yahoo.com/obbsuperstar

just dropped off film from vacation. should have new pictures up early next week.

ChrisH
07-19-2002, 01:06 PM
Thanks to you both, Mugsy and Rottieluver. Just got a digital camera so as you can guess I`m taking lots of pics of my furboy!!!

Just LOVE the pic of PJ. :D :D :D

ChrisAK
07-19-2002, 01:20 PM
I have two Shepherds:

Rio Oso 4.5 year male
Jazzmine: 5 year female.

Andie
07-24-2002, 09:40 PM
I have a Pitt/? mixed named Bull or if he's done something really bad (which isn't that often unless you count chewing) Bull Boy. and my Dad has a pure breed black Lab named Katie Mae (that man is such a momma's boy) or Katie (my g-ma's name)

Stenograsaurus
07-25-2002, 08:34 AM
I have a Shepherd mix named Patience and a Husky named Dakota. They can be seen if you click on my photo album, along with my RB Rotty, Kilo.

FaceRita
07-27-2002, 09:52 AM
Kilo is a stunning young man, i have a 3 yr old Rott named Face, and a 4 month old Presa Canario named Senorita.:)

ChewmonkeyBC
07-27-2002, 12:12 PM
I have 2 dogs Chester a Schnouzer,Chewy a Border Collie and 2 cats MoonPie and Casper and 3 Guinea Pigs T-Boy Mr.Piggy Mrs.Piggy
But thoses are only mine here at the FCR we have lotssssss more....
I will post a pic of Chewy chester and casper but i dont have one of moonpie....
-Kayla

Aspen and Misty
07-28-2002, 04:15 AM
I have a Sheltie named Teddy, and a Aussie mix named Chewy.

Ash

ChewmonkeyBC
07-28-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
1 grey hooded rat named Melony and 1 black hooded rat named Hope

I have a question:What is a hooded rat??
Iv always heard of this and was wondering what they look like..
do you have any pictures of one?I havent seen one.......
Bye bye

-Kayla:)

sottice
07-28-2002, 05:58 PM
Pictures please! I've never even heard of them before!

Karen
07-28-2002, 06:30 PM
We've had hooded rats featured on Pet of the Day! One good example is Hollingsworth:

http://PetoftheDay.com/archive/2001/DecemberImages/07s.jpg

It's just a description of their coloring mostly, they look like they're wearing a hood!

turner
07-28-2002, 07:27 PM
My Husband and I have 2 dogs.

Phoebe: Purebread Rottie
Deisel: Rottie/Shepard

I also have a questions for someone, I tried to add their pictures on this reply and have no clue how to get it here...anyone that can help me.

sottice
07-28-2002, 08:30 PM
Hey turner,
I had a Rottie/Collie mix a long time ago. Her name was Leisl. :)

Aspen and Misty
07-28-2002, 09:08 PM
Thanx Karen! . Also here is the breed standard for a hooded rat......
(In old books on Rats this variety is often known as Japanese Hooded) The hood shall be unbroken, covering the head, throat, chest and shoulders, except in the case of light coloured hooded varieties where a pale coloured throat is permissible. The hood shall be continuous with the saddle, extending down the spine to the tail with as much of the tail as possible being coloured. The saddle width shall be one quarter to half an inch it must be as even as possible and unbroken. The edges of the hood and saddle shall be clear cut and devoid of brindling. The white area shall be pure and devoid of yellowish tinge or staining.

ChewmonkeyBC
07-29-2002, 09:13 AM
O ok thanks for the picture,my mom almost got me a rat from the TExarkana Shetler(I was surprised,this is my mom:eek: )but it didnt come with a cage and we didnt have a cage big enough,and my mom didnt have any way to bring it home...She said that it hadnt been there for a long time,and they hadnt even gotten its picture on the web page before sum one got em.....But she said he wasnt a hooded rat...I would love to get one....I have to many critters though and where fixen to get another kitten so that wouldnt work:( maybe once are kitty population goes down....well gtg thanks for the pictue:)
-Kayla
FCR

puppy101
07-30-2002, 05:10 PM
I have a Dalmation. He is the most cutest dog! I love him to peices. :D

RockyRoad
08-09-2002, 11:35 PM
I have a German Shepherd Dog named Lady. She is very cute!! My pictures are WAY to big to post, even as GIF, but I'll try later!!

AmericanGurlMLB
08-10-2002, 09:22 AM
I have a mini dachshund and she is soooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo cute I luv her little face. She is 5 years old for those of you who dont know what a mini dachshund is it is also known as a hot-dog-dog!! Go to my site if you wanna see a pic of my puppy, Jesse!

My site click here there is a picture of my cute adorable puppy, Jesse on this page. (http://www.matmice.com/home/nsyncgal0292)

Thanks For Reading My Post And I Will Always LOVE Dogs!!!

~ Mara B ~
~ & Jesse ~

:p :cool:

Adge Gibbs
08-22-2002, 09:40 PM
Right now it's just me and Seven (see attached). Once we move, we're going to find him a roommate.

pupper-lover
08-22-2002, 11:30 PM
Addie is a lab-pit bull mix.

Jake is a golden retriever.

Cody, my family dog, is a lab-dalmation mix.

I am also currently trying to catch a stray lab-shepard mix.

C.C.'s Mom
08-23-2002, 06:02 AM
A Blonde Golden Retriever named Cookie. She turned 1 last month.

Dogz
08-23-2002, 10:28 AM
I have three dogs. One chocolate labrador retriver named Chubby, a black labrador retriever named Digger, and a pug named Otis.:D

LoudLou
08-23-2002, 10:49 AM
I have one VERY Loud Pembroke Corgi.... Louie. He is 3yrs.

Goldens4evr
08-23-2002, 02:45 PM
I own a Golden Retriver, a German Mystery (part shepherd for certain......the rest is a mystery??????)

Dakota's Mommy
08-24-2002, 10:31 PM
I currently only have one dog - Dakota, a purebread Great Dane!

shais_mom
08-25-2002, 01:31 AM
I never thought I would have a purebreed but I have had 2!!!
My first was my heart dog, Shaianne, (greyhound, Rainbow Bridge 2001). And now I have Keegan (golden retriever). She was given to me b/c of a wonderful friend from work, wanted to give me a puppy out of the litter that her male sired after she found out that my greyhound had died.

bnormal
08-26-2002, 08:50 PM
2 Doberman Pinschers

Callihan, which you can see here:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/1997/September/01.html

&

Quincey

My78NovaTa
08-28-2002, 06:49 AM
I have a louisiana Catahoula leopard Dog five years old Pepper Shepherd boy and a Tennissee Treeing Brindle dog almost a year Sasha Mufasha and a Buff colored cocker spaniel who is 9 years old Mr. Benjamin Bones Hunter "Bonz". Then we have three cats ( calico Daphne and tabbey Tribbles ( the trouble with tirbbles star treck LOL) and a main coon Charlie brown who is huge at 20 lbs. One guenat pig named annabelle and a gerbil named Shaggy. a few fish in the pond. :rolleyes:
My dogs ARE my babies and we love them to death. I wont go anyplace over night that they are not welcome. They sleep with us in the bed which is not always easy) and camp with us also in the tent of course. They of course rule the roost. I have attached a pictuer of my babies. Sasha is on the left Pepper in the middle and Bonz on the right.:)

robinh
08-28-2002, 08:29 AM
We have four babies: a 12 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever - Peach; a 6 year old standard dachshund - Max; a 3 year old mixed breed - Carly; and a 16 week old Yorkie - Molly.

Can't imagine my life without them (as I'm sure you can all agree)!! :D

zookeeper
08-28-2002, 08:57 AM
We have 2 dogs, my baby Bobbie who is a 7 year old terrier cross with an attitude, and my fiancee's baby Chester a 6 year old purebred black lab who is just he gentlest soul ever:)

The Cat Factory
08-30-2002, 01:01 AM
I've only got 1 dog, Buddy. my Golden Retriever. I also have 11 cats, frogs, toads and fish.

beautiflowers
09-09-2002, 11:03 AM
We have a beautiful 1 year chocolate lab. His name is Willy. We also have a 2 year basset-beagel mix. Her name is Maggie. We absolutely love our dogs.:p

xoxjoaniexox
09-11-2002, 03:06 PM
I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Tiffany.

Kfamr
09-11-2002, 03:54 PM
I have one very smart boy named Simba. He is a Pit Bull ,GSD mix!

Simba the mutt. :cool:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid31/pf18774479e098058589aca874890d479/fd488998.jpg

Cookiebaker
09-11-2002, 08:22 PM
What a fun thread! I loved looking at everybody's pictures!! We only have 1 sweet boy, Mister Malone, a golden lab. Besides that we have a cat & 2 birds. :)

stacwase
09-15-2002, 02:45 PM
I have a Sheltie named Jake. He's awesome.

Maxmaster
09-17-2002, 07:22 PM
I too had two female German shepards named Sugar and Spice. It was a few years back and they have moved on to dog heaven. I now own a two year old Blue Tick hound which is probably the best dog I have ever owned. My shepards were beautiful and very protective of my ranch and my family. However, I could never entirely trust them around adult strangers or kids. Shepards have a history of over protecting their property and owners. Plus they had this habit of killing every one of my chickens. I'll take a Blue Tick. Just as protective and loving as shepards without the fear of them biting or attacking.:)

Cookiebaker
09-17-2002, 07:54 PM
Welcome to pettalk Maxmaster. If you have any pictures of your dogs we would love to see them. I just recently heard of a blue tick hound for the first time. Cheers!

Maxmaster
09-18-2002, 08:45 PM
Mr. Malone is nothing short of beautiful. Animals are so great. I included a picture of Max. He's also my Jetskiing partner as you will see. This shot is taken at the Sebastian Inlet in Sebastian, Florida.I too was only recently introduced to the Blue Tick breed. I inherited Max from my oldest daughter after he outgrew their house and yard. Max now has 15 acres to roam freely. I am so impressed with the temperment of this breed I'm currently seeking another. If only I could get Max cloned. :)

monkeycrazy18
09-20-2002, 03:14 PM
I've got a Golden Retriever named Mattie who is a year and a half. She was recently sick but she is all better now.

Maxmaster
09-20-2002, 04:10 PM
Sure glad to hear your dog is doing fine. We always hate it when our pets get sick. My dog is a 2 year old Blue Tick Coon Hound named Max. He's a great dog. Good with kids, adults and other dogs. He also has taken care of the racoon problem I had on my ranch. He turns into a different animal when he gets a hold of a racoon. As you can see from the attached picture he's also a lot of fun. Max Loves jetskiing.:D

mugsy
09-21-2002, 08:13 AM
Max looks like he's having so much fun!! We have 3 hound mixes, and I agree, their temperment is awesome. We just got Rinny (and NO we didn't name him that! lol) and supposedly he's a full breed, but we're not convinced. He looks like a Black and Tan Coonhound, but has ticking on his feet and legs like a Blue Tick, but no Blue on him at all. I was wondering about a Tree Walker, but, he doesn't have any white on him, so who knows, and to be totally honest, who cares, he's a super loving dog with a HUGE bark...he out barks even the Danes! lol

Thanks for sharing pictures of Max. And welcome! BTW...we have a Weimaraner named Max.

weimy33
09-21-2002, 10:39 AM
I have a 14 month old female weimeraner named Hollie. Her favorite pass times are:

1. Digging holes in the back yard. There is no need to trim her nails. Hollie keeps her nails nice and short.

2. Playing with her dog friends, Dotsy (Dalmation) and Josie (Golden Retriever)

3. Chasing the squirrels in the park and pointing at the birds.

Maxmaster
09-23-2002, 03:23 PM
Mugsy,

Thanks for the welcome aboard. I'm with you all the way. The breed is far from being most important. It's the dog. If the dog is a good dog and he or she is special to you, who cares about the breed.:D

lexie
09-23-2002, 08:12 PM
i have a black DSH with no pigment in his eyes. he's blind
i have a parakeet with one wing. they were going to kill him because of it.
and a pomarainian, he is 25 lbs. he's not fat just a big pom.his mom died having him.
and i am soon going to get a sable and white sheltie,nothing wrong with him.

i thing i have a thing for handicapped animals:D
does anyone want to see pics?

delidog
09-23-2002, 09:06 PM
hey there maxmaster neighbor!!!
welcome!!!
and let me say..taht i also love the blue tick hounds....i had one named ben for years...love your jet ski photo...he looks like he is loving it...we go camping at that inlet alot...good surfin' also...

Maxmaster
09-23-2002, 09:42 PM
Delidog,

Thanks for the reply. Hey, maybe we'll hook up sometime in Sebastian. We have a second weekend home on the Indian River in Grant Florida. Grant is just 8 miles northwest of the Sebastian Inlet. During the warm weather my wife and I are down at the inlet just about every weekend. Kind of sad because we only have about 4 more weeks of summer here before the waters cool off to the 70s.
I guess you agree that coonhounds make terrific pets. I don't think they realize just how freightening they could be if they choose to be. I'm not about to tell him either. Max is nothing but a loving slob except when he catches up with a racoon or possum. Then it's not a pretty sight. Meantine he goes around loving up to the six cats that share my barn with him and just about any human he meets. Here's included a picture of Max and his friend Peaches.

Maxmaster
09-24-2002, 12:57 PM
Lexie,

It sounds like you're running an animal shelter at your place. You must be a very kind hearted individual to take in these damaged animals and birds. Good for you. I would like to see your pictures if you get the chance.:D

mugsy
09-24-2002, 03:01 PM
Lexie,

That's so cool of you to take in the handicapped animals. You are added to my list of heroes.

Max,

We have 16 dogs, all of whom are rescued,so you name the breed and we probably have one! lol

Weimy33,

One of our 16 is a 2 year old male Weim, named Max!

weimy33
09-24-2002, 08:20 PM
mugsy,

16 dogs, WOW!! The most I have had at one time are 3 weimeraners and a toy poodle. I have a persian cat named Max too. But Hollie is still in her playful stage and needs to pick on Max from time to time.

Hollie isn't a rescue dog but she is a second hand dog. I bought her from a couple at 9 months old. I do plan on getting another weimeraner to keep Hollie company later when Hollie matures and it will probably be a rescue dog.

lexie
09-24-2002, 08:35 PM
i will see if my digital camra will work.it's my dad's and i will see if he will let me use it.

Lynn101
09-28-2002, 04:03 PM
I have a dalmation. He is so cute! I love him to peices.

Have a good day everyone! ;)

Lynn101

Sammy Kitty
10-01-2002, 07:16 PM
Hello Sammy Kitty here I am not just a kitty lover as my name suggests but I love puppy dogs as well if you have not senn me post threads before but if you have read on ........
My name is Samantha and I am 12 years old !!
I live in Wellington , New Zealand and I breed & Show Persian & Exotic Cats but we also have 2 German Shepard Dogs named Jazzmin (jazz for short) ans Soulavin (or Soul for short) !!! GROOVY but we have also owned labs,cavs,pugs and we also own a rat called Jackie Chan or JACK for short we have also owned fish,lizards,rabbits,horses &b Guinea Pigs Keen animal lovers ha ha
my kittys are called Elmo,Loonie Toones,Yogi & LE May
My fave dog breed is Italian Greyhounds & Chow Chows I would appreciate some onfo on these LOVE TO ALL Sammy Kitty

Superkid
10-02-2002, 04:17 PM
I have a 2-3 year old sheltie poodle mix, but it looks like she has schnauzer in her too. I really enjoy looking at the pics! Everyone here has such beautiful dogs.

http://pic4.picturetrail.com:80/VOL56/698586/1169412/13589457.jpg

ownerof3dogs
10-02-2002, 06:07 PM
Dogs:

Hercules Rotty/border collie/aussie X
Zeus Rotty/Boder collie X (Herc's Dad)
Felice GSD/Akita X

Cats

Nera black DLH
Mitsy Gray tabby DLH
Astro Gray tabby DSH

Alpha Wolf
10-05-2002, 02:17 PM
I have 3 german sheperd/pit bull mixes: Shasha, Charm, and Shelby. I also have a chihuahua/pomeranian mix named Buck.:D

-Panther-
10-06-2002, 09:16 AM
I have a 2,5yrs old white boxer, Remus http://www.websmileys.de/liebe02.gif

We're planning to get an EnglishBulldog in the next two years, love 'em!

:) -Panther-

giztig2crazy
10-09-2002, 08:19 AM
ive got a half shiztzu half somethin and half somethin else hehehe:D i only know the shitzu part but i know hes not just that , hes much bigger than one.

Dakota's Mommy
10-09-2002, 08:31 AM
Lynn 101, do you have any pictures posted, we like seeing pictures! I really like dalmations, especially because they look like my great dane, or should I say, her coloring makes her look like she's mixed the dalmations.

dvlgurl
10-13-2002, 05:37 PM
I have 3 dogs.

Blacky: German sheperd, pit bull, golden retriever mix

Knight: English Pointer

Prince: Dachshund

*LabLoverKEB*
10-13-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Alpha Wolf
I have 3 german sheperd/pit bull mixes: Shasha, Charm, and Shelby. I also have a chihuahua/pomeranian mix named Buck.:D

Cool! There's also another GSD/Pit Bull mix here!!! (GSD- German Shepherd Dog)

ChewmonkeyBC
10-13-2002, 07:46 PM
I have-
German Shep. & Border Collie..Schnauzer that I rescued and looking for a home for him..

Brother Nate-Great Pyrnes

Mom-Schnauzer Lasa Apso mix

Kayla:)

FCR:)

Dakota's Mommy
10-21-2002, 08:34 AM
Well, I need to add an addition to the breeds that my husband and I have. We now also have a 8 1/2 month old dalmation puppy. We're officially very proud parents of two special girls!

shais_mom
10-21-2002, 09:15 AM
Congratulations!!!!
I bet they are really cute together!!! Black and White great Dane with a dalmation! What is her name?Details!!!

Dakota's Mommy
10-21-2002, 09:17 AM
Our new dalmation is 8 1/2 months old and her name is Destiny. To read more about her, I have a thread in Dog General called Official Announcement to Pet Talk!

shais_mom
10-21-2002, 09:23 AM
I just caught the post about her! Sounds precious!
Your mom and I will have something to talk about at the dog park today!!!

iceyshiver21
11-01-2002, 11:02 AM
i have
Dutchess-Rotty
Bishop-Sheperd/rott
Buck-lab
Annie-New foundland/bassethound
Odie-border collie

grassbur
11-01-2002, 02:07 PM
I'm fairly new to the site, but an old hound with dogs. Currently, I have dogs and fish:

Laddie - Kerry Blue Terrier - 27-07-1989 : 11-12-2001 :(
Elizabeth - Australian Cattle Dog (red) - nearly 10 years
Hope - Shetland Sheepdog (tricolor/blue merle)- 6 years
Rachel - Labrador Retriever (black) - appx. 4 years (rescued)
Oscar - Lab/Dalmatian mix -2.5 years
Apache Belle - Lab/Dalmatian mix - 2.5 years
Oscar and Belle are Rachel's pups by a Dalmatian we were fostering.

He & She - Convicts
Jack - Dempsey

Mac - the human of the household

COCatMama
11-02-2002, 01:27 PM
I have a 2 year old GSD/Siberian Husky X named Juneau :) we liberated him from doggie 'prison' i.e SPCA *G* I refer to his SPCA papers as his "rap sheet" heh heh. You can see Juneau in my sig! He's awesome!

Crikit
11-02-2002, 02:00 PM
i have a lab/spanial crossed with who knows what and a border collie.

MHMama
12-02-2002, 08:20 AM
We have 2 long-haired chihuahuas: Ricky is 2 1/2 years old and an angel. Lucy Tu is 13 months and a real jewel. Ricky weighs 7 lbs and Lucy is 4 lbs. Both love to travel in our motorhome for vacation and RV rallies. They also love to go to Pet Smart and Home Depot so people can make a fuss over them.
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/4/72/49/43547249BksYvh_th.jpg http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v2/0/73/41/18307341pWbaYUwFbR_th.jpg http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v2/0/22/72/30102272vJUEvWlJuq_th.jpg http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/5/59/76/28855976QmaIlHgIgK_th.jpg

shais_mom
12-02-2002, 11:13 PM
MHMama!!
So glad to see you back!!! I want to hear more Ricki and Lucy 2 stories!

WDog
12-05-2002, 02:21 PM
I have a cute lab r called Ruby

MHMama
12-06-2002, 06:58 AM
Staci, good to see that you are still here. Sorry I have been away but job hunting takes up more of my time than actually having a job. Haven't found one yet but not discouraged. Ricky & Lucy Tu love it that I am home though.

CoopsMom
12-13-2002, 07:51 AM
Black and Tan Coonhound named Cooper!:D

Animalover44
12-21-2002, 07:48 AM
I have 3 dogs, a Collie pup named Coty (he'll be 2 in April), a English Springer Spaniel that's the joy of my life named Kristi May. She'll turn 3 on February 20th. And then thier is Smoky-he's mom was a purebreed collie-his dad was the traveling sales man, so who know what else Smoky has. Probably a bit of everything. He'll turn 7 in June. I also have 15(yes that's right 15) cats that we feed. They all have names, but many of them are feral cats we take care of. We have 3 house cats, Licorice, Patch, and Shay. And then there are the 2 ferrets, Peek-a-boo Bandit and Frettchen.

crestedcrazy
12-22-2002, 04:38 PM
chinese crested are really great little dog's but come with alot of care to there skin. :rolleyes:

firefox2
12-23-2002, 11:45 AM
I have 3 dogs, a shar-pei (black) named Teddy, a chocolate lab named Hershey, and a yorkie-poo named Elmo.

Jessica12345
12-27-2002, 11:27 AM
i have two dogs, a maltese, Jewels, and a cocker spaiel, Jordan. by the way, those are adorible names.... sugar and spice!
lol cya

~ Jess ~

sandragonfly
01-06-2003, 03:39 PM
I have border collie/spaniel and a very little percent of terrier mixed dog: Mocha...does this sound familiar to anyone? (I'm trying to put up a picture of her but still am working on it...

SHEESH! All of you have SO, SO, SO and so adorable dogs! I wish I could meet all of them!! I can't post to each of you...but I have seen all of your pictures...very big C, big U, big T, big E!!! Please give them all my best, big wetty smooochy! *bark*

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't forget the other animals but see most of dogs on this thread!

wolfsoul
01-08-2003, 11:16 PM
I have four dogs:
Leather: German shepherd (silver)
Stitch: German shepherd/ doberman/ border collie/ lab X
Samuri: Chesepeake bay retriever
And Timber will need a little explaining so its believable lol: Her mom was a german shepherd/ Belgian shepherd/ Golden retriever X, and her dad was a siberian husky/ rhodesian ridgeback/ collie/ australian shepherd.X so shes a big mix lol.
But when im older, i plan to get a german shepherd (any colour except white, silver, creme or red and black) and a catahoula leopard dog (blue merle or blue/red merle with glass eyes or possible bicouloured eyes).

`~Rufus My Dog~`
01-09-2003, 08:08 PM
i have a Jack Russel Terrier He's so cute!!!!!:D

Dakota's Mommy
01-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Updated pic of my Great Dane (now 7 months old)!

pegwad16
01-10-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
Awww... Bob`s so cute!! I have a cocker spaniel named PJ. Don`t you love the face he`s making!!??

Your Cocker Spaniel is so adorable!!!!!!

pegwad16
01-10-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Stenograsaurus
I have a Shepherd mix named Patience and a Husky named Dakota. They can be seen if you click on my photo album, along with my RB Rotty, Kilo.

your husky is beautiful

Movadomypup
01-10-2003, 06:37 PM
I have 2 Dobermans and a Collie mix puppy
http://Movado 4.Jpg

Henrietta
01-10-2003, 11:43 PM
I have a chihuahua :)

fuz
01-12-2003, 02:37 PM
hi i have a german shepherd, huskie, wolf, golden peranies cross
shes really smart(like every other pet) shes 4 yrs old and she
loves her stuffies! :D she love playing and chasing her tale lol
and my lil angel:D and all your pets soud so cute! by the way im new so i dont really know much about this stuff all i know is love
animals!!!

boxermad
01-16-2003, 04:49 PM
i have a 2yr 3month white boxer and a 3yrs and 9months old deerhoundx lurcher

pitbullrottielover
01-18-2003, 11:45 AM
I have a 5 year old Clumber Spaniel named Benji. I also used to have a maltesee but we had to get rid of him. His name was Sam. Benji is 5 years old and will be 6 in May. He is a buff colored Clumber Spaniel.

Annika & Zoya
01-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi
Itīs my first time, writing here.
I have a black female labrador. She is 9 months old, and her name is Zoya. Its our first dog.
Before we had 3 rats. Their names were Sally, Ruth and Skorpan.
i hope the pic of Zoya soon will come up on "dog of the day".

RubyMutt
01-20-2003, 08:02 PM
my girl Ruby is a Australian Cattle Dog/Basenji mix

Aspen and Misty
01-22-2003, 07:03 AM
Adding another dog to my list :D Huney a 3 month old sable wolf Pomeranian.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/pb7e7d7e16d271033476f3e2886f63b19/fcbe78db.jpg

:D Ash

primabella
01-22-2003, 03:21 PM
how could i miss this post? :p i have a shetland sheepdog :) ash, huney looks sooo adorable in that pic! :D

JEsSI21
01-22-2003, 06:28 PM
[i]old and my roommate has a 13 week old Basset hound named Trooper. [/B]

Cheshirekatt
02-01-2003, 04:10 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new here, so if I do silly things like double post please forgive me! LOL

I have 3 dogs:

Wilma-female, brindle 40 lb pit mix
Joxer-male 65lb brindle boxer/pit mix
Buford-male, 100lb brindle hound/bullmastiff mix

All were rescued from local shelters. We also will typically have 1-2 foster pit bulls we rescue and re-home.

This past summer we lost our beloved George, a brindle lab/mastiff mix to a bee sting. :( Good boy, big dog George.....we miss you.

fuz
02-02-2003, 05:52 PM
im so sorry to hear about your dog :( the same thing happended to my old sweetie pie brandy:( i miss ya bran ill always will:(

K8Ydid290
02-02-2003, 09:38 PM
I have a Basenji, Australian Cattle Dog Mix.

tikeyas_mom
02-05-2003, 06:52 PM
hello i have a siberian husky and a shihtzu .. :) :p

jdsadjk
02-16-2003, 04:13 PM
I have 2 gsd's and golden/gsd mix. We usually also have a foster or two along with our 3 children. We also have 2 cats. Kids, cats and dogs we are a full house! but happy.

that_figures5
02-17-2003, 09:07 PM
I have a Basenji named Riley.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/p7dfa38e3b581852df84f6b6ab583ca8f/fca3099a.jpg

NYCbabi 13002
02-18-2003, 08:48 AM
I have a border collie mix, she is sooo cute, i would show u a pic, but the computer thing says it is too big, the max is 60,000...wuteva.
[QUOTE]**There are silver ships
There are gold ships**
But theres nothing like our friendship**
$> Maggie is my baby <3

Byakko's Mom
02-18-2003, 09:00 PM
I have always had dogs.They are family.My heart and soul Kori, was an Akita that we lost in Sept to a brain tumor after chemo and everything else failed.We also lost my daughters great pyrenees BooBear in April to an unexplained seizure.He was a wonderful furbaby.He passed the day before he was six.He was an eastern veternary blood bank donor and very healthy and no one knew what happened.Now I have a wonderful,amazing ,little almost 7 month old shiba inu named Byakko, my daughter has a 6 month old Leonberger named Dakota and an 8 month old pom mix rescue and my son has a 5 mo. old lab mix rescue named Mojo.Right now I also rescued a stafforshire 4 1/2 yrs old named Tyson with a temporary roomate but he will be moving.That is my menagerie of dogs plus there are other furbabies but we were just talking about the dogs.They bring so much joy and unconditional love into my life.Three are in puppy classes now.Lots of fun. :)

pegwad16
02-19-2003, 06:35 PM
I have a big Mutt lol he's black and his name is Clifford.

Chris J
02-20-2003, 12:32 AM
I thought I posted here but I guess not.

I have a female Corgi named Holly which is 7 years old.

zookeeperinaltha
02-20-2003, 01:20 AM
hi every one I have 3 dogs

1. black lab-his name is lucky, he was a stray that found me and he was lucky my husband let me keep him. He's about 10 months now and when he came to us he was around 3-4months old.

2. 3/4 German Shepard 1/4 lab His name is Rex and we have had him since he was 6 weeks old. He was born on March 30th 1994
He is a very smart dog but not very brave, He's afraid of the dark, as long as I'm with him he's ok.

3. part German Shepard and part ??? Chief is as old as Lucky and we got him 2 weeks after we got lucky, he also came to us, he was a stray. He's not very smart matter of fact his nic name is knot head. He's a very loving dog and you can't help but to love him.

JRTSRcute
02-22-2003, 09:27 PM
I have two dogsA Jackrussle terrier And A norwegon elk hound who are adorible! :) :D

weiner_teddy
03-09-2003, 11:20 AM
I have a 1 1/2 year old male longhaired Dachshund, and a 10 year old female tea cup poodle. Ever since I got "Teddy" my dachshund, my poodle "Tiffany" hasn't agreed to the idea of another dog in the house, but she puts up with him. But it's funny to watch them together because I know they love each other even though it seems they are total enemies!

su2nz
03-09-2003, 01:46 PM
Many Years & Many Dogs :D
Just have a 5 month old male Cavalier King Charles Spaniel pup called Ashka now. Love him to bits & believe I have found the breed for me :cool:

Jessica12345
03-09-2003, 02:58 PM
I LOVE CALVALIERS! AWWW!

tikeyas_mom
03-09-2003, 03:39 PM
omg that is soo cute.. :D.. I love it :).. *luv luv luv*

Dakota's Mommy
03-10-2003, 09:46 AM
I never added on here about our newest additions: our 2 month old lab mix Sierra!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p0a239d1a74e41de8796e10ee644a9f9b/fc8e0c62.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/p9a957eee238c238b30c61b672c07ab70/fc8e0c64.jpg

Bandaide
03-12-2003, 01:36 PM
I have 2 yorkies Tinker and Teddy and I have Cassidy my sheltie.:D

ctagavilla
03-12-2003, 09:04 PM
I have three Shar-pei's,they are wonderful,intellegent ,hilarious characters

Equinebehaviorist
03-12-2003, 10:55 PM
I have 2 dogs, Shasta - Doberman, Black/Rust (girl) and Ashley - Aussie (Blue Merle). We had adopted a young puppy last summer who seemed to be a pit/golden lab cross. She was the most beautiful golden brindle. Sadly she sucumbed to some sort of mange disorder and we had to put her down before she was even a year old.

I also have a 7 month old Black Maine Coon, an Arabian gelding, a Morgan mare, a Californian buck (rabbit) and a soft grey Satin doe. The bunnies just had babies last Thursday - 8, 5 whites which will most likely end up with Californian markings and 3 darks, probably black and dark grey. I am gonna raise them up to be pet house bunnies. I also used to have 20 Nubian goats, one buck, lots of babies and their mamas, and an Angora goat. But when I lost the lease on my farm last year, I had to sell most of my animals, including all of my goats. I was heartbroken!

Anyone else have Dobes? They are my favorites with Aussies a close second and Collies next. My husband LOVES Boxers.

gkristian
03-15-2003, 10:43 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have a Shetland Sheepdog (Shelti) and his name is Foxy

gkristian
03-15-2003, 10:53 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have a Shetland Sheepdog (Shelti) and his name is Foxy

cocker_luva
04-11-2003, 10:40 PM
Black female American Cocker Spaniel, Jesse.

Bucky
04-11-2003, 10:51 PM
:) I have a golden retriever, Bear. He's 6yrs old. We adopted him 2 yrs ago. He's a great dog. I will recommend him for pet of the day soon!!!!

doglovrforevr
04-12-2003, 11:51 AM
I HAVE A NOVA SCOTIA DUCK TOLLING RETRIEVER NAMED RUSTY.;) HE IS REALLY SWEET AND I LOVE HIM!!!:) HERE'S A LINK TO HIS PICTURES: http://community.webshots.com/user/tollerlovr

GoldenRetrLuver
04-12-2003, 11:04 PM
i have 2 wonderful dogs, a golden retriever named Daisy, and a rough, sable and white collie!:D

oreo_290
04-29-2003, 12:21 AM
I have 2 border collies! Oreo(8 months) and Kayla(3 months)!!!!I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!=)

sadie
04-29-2003, 06:07 AM
Hello, I am also new here and at present have no camera. Mine died. My dogs are Georgia, maltese poodle mix and Sadie, Bichon shih Tzu cross. Both wonderful dogs. Georgie has had problems with bladder stones and is now on a special diet for life.

thelwell2003
04-29-2003, 02:04 PM
I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Rupert - he was dog of the day 21st feb '03. and a bernese mountain dog called yogi.. has anyone else got a either of these breeds?

cocker_luva
04-29-2003, 03:36 PM
I have a female black American Cocker Spaniel. she was born into the akc (american kennel club) and her full name is JESSICA JAMES BOND. :D i just call her jesse.:D

*sled_dog*
05-03-2003, 10:06 AM
I have 3 alaskan huskies (they are my favorie) 1 cocker spaniel, and 1 lab.:cool:

jaquetta
05-04-2003, 09:11 PM
I have ........

1 boston terrier, BooBoo
1 mini longhaired dachshund, Sparkles
3 shih tzus, Shila, Patches and Ashley
3 pugs, Duke, Rocky and Pebbles
4 boxers, Lacy, King, Abbie and Millie
1 shih tsu/pug mix, Bearbear
14 shih/pug mix puppies, 2 and three weeks old

This is my wonderful and very much loved canine family.:D

bnormal
05-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Equinebehaviorist, you've got me started now!

bnormal
05-04-2003, 09:23 PM
and #2