PDA

View Full Version : 18 year old cat BOLTS out the door!!!

kb2yjx
05-31-2007, 08:39 AM
I just got a call from my friend, Carol. Her 18 year old cat, Lacey, bolted out the door last evening and has NOT returned!!! Carol is beside herself!!! Lacey is an INDOOR only cat, saw the vet a few days ago and was given a clean bill of health. Carol has been up all night looking and calling for Lacey. She called out of work for today and tomorrow. PLEASE PRAY THAT LACEY COMES HOME!! Thank you in advance for your prayers!! Sandra

Whisk_Luva
05-31-2007, 08:48 AM
The cat will be in my prayers!

Come back Lacey! Your owners will miss you so much if you dont :(

moosmom
05-31-2007, 08:56 AM
Tell your friend to check the perimeter of her house. Cats don't stray far from their food source. Seeing as her cat is 18 and strictly indoors, chances are she hasn't gone far.

Come home Lacey!!

Pawla
05-31-2007, 09:10 AM
Keep us posted! I'll keep them both in my thoughts.

Donnaj4962
05-31-2007, 11:20 AM
Lacey... come home right now you silly girl! You have to know that being outside is not near as nice as being INside! Please sweetie.... your Meowmie is worried about you.

Gary... can we send out the PTAngel rescue team? They always do such a great job!

Many prayers for Lacey's safe return.

sandragonfly
05-31-2007, 11:26 AM
oh aw no.. poor carol!

laaacey, come home! please.. your meowmie is terrified and worried about you!!

or I'll have to pray, keep praying until gary's rescue armyangels drag you home! so sorry this happened. oh so not right after the clean health bill! sucks. :(

Freedom
05-31-2007, 01:29 PM
Have them put some food out - some nice smelly tuna in oil often works best!

Lacy, come on girl, come and get it!

Laura's Babies
05-31-2007, 02:15 PM
Awe Man! I know her Mom is worried to death and she will be in my prayers and I pray that she show up soon!

elizabethann
05-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Oh poor thing. I hope it comes back or somebody finds it and returns it. Please keep us posted. The kitty will be in my thoughts.

kb2yjx
05-31-2007, 04:58 PM
Carol called a few minutes ago. No sign of Lacey. Carol has been out all day calling and looking for Lacey. She is going back out shortly with her husband to continue to look for Lacey. They have contacted local vets and the animal shelters. Carol is going to contact an animal communicator....Thanks for alll your prayers and words of comfort, I will send them along to Carol...

Catty1
05-31-2007, 05:00 PM
PRAYERS that Lacey comes home soon! Could someone have taken her in?

Gary, we need your Pet Angel Squad!

Come home, Lacey!

Taz_Zoee
05-31-2007, 05:18 PM
Poor Lacey. I hope she comes home soon.

catmandu
05-31-2007, 06:06 PM
The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad Is On The Job And We Hope That They Can Lure Poor Lacey Back To Her Home.
The Thing With An Older Cat Is That They Wont Stray Too Far And She Might Be There Just Too Terrified To Be Seen.
We Hope That The Trail Of Shrimps Will Lure Her Back To Safety.

phesina
05-31-2007, 06:20 PM
We are all praying and sending good energies that Lacey comes home soon.

Priscilla is helping with Gary's Angel Army in the search.

Pat and the gang

kb2yjx
06-01-2007, 07:13 AM
It is Friday morning, and so far, Carol has not called....As soon as she does, I will post...Thank you for all your prayers for Lacey. Gary, thank you for rousting the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad!! Pat, I am quite sure that Priscilla is leading the Squad....

phesina
06-01-2007, 07:15 PM
I saw the new thread.. Lacey's home!

Priscilla was so glad to be able to help.

Pat