PDA

View Full Version : Oreo

Logan
07-16-2002, 06:06 AM
Oreo! What a perfect bunny you are!! Your coloring is beautiful, exactly like one of my favorite cookies!! Sounds like the world is yours to conquer, and isn't it wonderful that you prefer your family to the great outdoors? Congratulations, precious bunny, on being the Pet of the Day! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
07-16-2002, 08:51 AM
Oreo, what a honey bunny you are and your name fits you just right. I was sorry to hear that your friend Chico passed away but you do have Toffee and Squeaker to play with now.
I would love to see the three of you zipping around your home, that must be a sight to behold.
Your coloring is beautiful and it goes perfectly with your name.
Congratulations dear, sweet, playful Oreo Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Daisylover
07-16-2002, 10:45 AM
How fortunate you are to live with bunny-smart humans who know that bunnies kids need their own pets! I think you've landed in clover my friend!!!! :D Congratulations on being POTD, you sure are a cutie!

gini
07-16-2002, 11:20 AM
Oreo aren't you a very special Pet of the Day? We have many bunny lovers on this site who are going to sing your praises today.

It sounds as though you have quite the life - loving humans and special pet companions. Enjoy this day in your honor, sweet one!

lovemymaltese
07-16-2002, 12:28 PM
Hello Oreo, you are so cute. Congratulations on your big day!:)

vashira
07-16-2002, 01:18 PM
Congratulations Oreo! You are very beautiful with your sky blue eyes. Rather unusual eyes for a rabbit. Lucky owners having a rabbit as loving as you. Just watch out for the cat! You just never know with instincts. Even if the cat never hurts you, a heart attack from running from him could. Be safe little one.

tatsxxx11
07-16-2002, 02:14 PM
What a perfect name for such a beautiful, yummy bunny! We all yearn for a furfriend as loving and licking as you cutie!!:) Life must be so joyful for your family with such a loving soul in their midst! I'm very sorry you lost your furbud Chico:( But I know that your loving humans, Toffee and even the kitties will keep your heart warm your and feet a-hopping!!:) And as for the TV "thing..." Maybe they're not watching Animal Planet??;) Congratulations to you precious one! You are one beautiful, beautiful bunny and a most deserving Pet of the Day! Enjoy a happy day of celebration, filled with all your heart desires, adorable Oreo!!

buntyfriend
07-16-2002, 03:35 PM
Hi Oreo! Congratulations on being pet of the day! You're a very cute bunny, and I can see why you're so loved at your house. I'm sorry you lost your buddy, but Toffee seems to be keeping you company! :)

COngratulations, little furr ball!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-16-2002, 05:07 PM
Oreo
What a yummie bunny you are! I could just eat you up! You are SO cute. Congratualtions, sweet one, on being our special Pet of the Day today.:D