PDA

View Full Version : Cross your fingers! *UPDATE*

Flatcoatluver
05-29-2007, 09:12 PM
Wish us luck! My boss told us about a sheltie (2 years old) needing a home. Well I met her last night, and she was perfect for me. She was a little scared at first meeting me but my then end of the night she was doing jumps, tunnels, and tables! She was also playing with me, which the owner said she never ever did. Well with A LOT of talk with my parents we decided we couldn’t be without her. I called up the owner and she is scheduling a hip dysphasia and eye testing. Say some extra thoughts that she won’t have it because I am so in love with her. She is a stunning sable with blue eyes. Her name is Saffron, but my boss said it’s best to change her name, so she will be Sage. I just hope everything becomes negative with problems!

chocolatepuppy
05-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Fingers and paws crossed here. :)

critter crazy
05-29-2007, 09:15 PM
Everything is crossed for you!! good luck, cant wait to see pics, she sounds gorgeous!!

Taz_Zoee
05-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of her. :D :D

wolf_Q
05-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Good luck! She sounds like a beautiful dog! :)

K9karen
05-29-2007, 10:39 PM
Sure sounds like it was meant to be! Hoping all turns out fine. When will you know??? Get your camera ready.......(hope she's not 'fraid of cameras like Mz Klo)

Karen
05-29-2007, 11:40 PM
You'll be in our prayers!

Flatcoatluver
05-30-2007, 12:49 PM
The lady still needs to make the appointment. Hopefully it will be so soon. I am a very inpatient person. :p

sandragonfly
05-30-2007, 01:46 PM
of korse, preys fur sagee nad yoi! :D

sorry, fingers were crossed!

*LabLoverKEB*
05-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Good luck to ya! I can't wait to see pictures of Sage! She sounds like a beauty!

Flatcoatluver
05-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Wow. Just got off the phone with the lady, she couldn't get a appointment until Monday! It's going to be such a long week. What am I going to do. :confused:

BC_MoM
05-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Wow, a Sheltie with blue eyes! :) Crossed paws that all turns out well!

K9karen
05-30-2007, 11:34 PM
Wow. Just got off the phone with the lady, she couldn't get a appointment until Monday! It's going to be such a long week. What am I going to do. :confused:

Pace back and forth, eat a lot of chocolate, yank some hair from your head....Oh! That would be what I'd do! Just trying to help.... :rolleyes:

Flatcoatluver
06-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Well I just got a call from the vet (who's my friend). She said that overall the dog looks really good, and what she could tell there was no arthritis in her hips. We are still discussing if we want to send this into the radiology. So will see. So still send in some thoughts that everything will be ok!

BC_MoM
06-04-2007, 03:00 PM
So far so good!!!! :D:D

Riptide
06-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Ohhh a sheltie!! Fingers and paws crossed for you over here :D

Are you going to be doing agility with her if all her tests go well?

Flatcoatluver
06-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Yep, I don't think you have read, but Zoey was diagnoised with hip dysplasia and spoinysplasia. So she can't do anymore agility. She was one q off of getting her open title. :( Anyway Zoey will still be able to get her rally title, but just not trial in agility or activitys were she has to jump. So that's why I am getting her all tested, so I can start in agility. Hopefully all goes well.

Riptide
06-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh my gosh, I'm SO sorry about Zoey! She was so good too, and I always loved watching the agility videos you posted of her :( :( I'm glad that she can still do rally though, I guess it's better than nothing at all. Well good luck with your Sage, and I really hope she works well for you :)