PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother show in Australia

cassiesmom
05-29-2007, 10:55 AM
I don't know all the details of this, but I heard it on the news this morning and I think someone's making the wrong decision on this. One of the participants on the "Big Brother" show in Australia is not being told her father died about 2 weeks ago, at the request of her family and the decision of the production company. But I think it will be less important 10 years from now how she did on Big Brother than how she dealt with this change in her life. I think they should tell her and let her decide what happens next.

elizabethann
05-29-2007, 12:02 PM
Wow. That's unreal. I watch the American version of BB.

I wonder if she wasn't particularly close to her father? I don't know. I'm surprised they're not telling her.

JenBKR
05-29-2007, 01:28 PM
I would be livid if I was her. What's a tv show next to your one and only father?

Pawsitive Thinking
05-30-2007, 08:13 AM
I would be livid if I was her. What's a tv show next to your one and only father?

Did she know her father was ill before she went in the house?

I wouldn't even go on a 2 week holiday when my dad was ill let alone get locked up in some stupid house for weeks on end!!!

Which reminds me...our BB starts tonight - oh whoopdidoooo :rolleyes:

cloverfdx
05-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Emma knew her father was terminally (Spl?) ill and was not close to him at all, had not seen or spoken to him for quite some time ;).

cloverfdx
06-01-2007, 12:49 PM
There is a rumor going around that Emma's Brother is going into the house this weekend to break the news. But i am thinking another ratings stunt ;).

Oggyflute
06-02-2007, 03:40 AM
It's a show that tries to be as sensational & controversial as it possibly can.
I can best describe it as visual and verbal diarrhea.