PDA

View Full Version : New kitten!! :)

CatCrazy711
07-15-2002, 03:15 PM
Hey guys!:) I'm soon going to get a new kitty cat!:D I'm really excited.:p I'd love to show you some pictures when I get her... but I don't know how to put them onto this here program. Pooh!:rolleyes: Help anyone?

sasvermont
07-15-2002, 03:52 PM
1. Get a cat
2. Get the camera
3. Put film or smartcard in camera
4. Position kitty in front of lens within a few feet, at least
5. Take photo
6. Scan or have film developed and put on CD or floppy disc
7. Attach the scanned photo or CD, floppy disc file to your Pet Talk post

There ya go!

:eek:

krazyaboutkatz
07-16-2002, 12:13 AM
I can't wait to see pics of your new kitty. :) It's very easy to post pics. If you have a scanner, just scan them in and they can't be any bigger than 60k if you use the browser to post them on Pet Talk. If they are bigger or you don't want to use the browser then upload them to a site like imagestaion and then click properties and highlight the url address then right click to copy and then go to your post at Pet Talk and click on img and then right click and paste the address in and hit ok. I hope you can understand these directions. Good luck. :) There are also threads about posting pictures so you can look these up also.

KittenCloudSprinkles
07-16-2002, 08:13 AM
Oh! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics! :) What's her name going to be? Or don't you know yet?

Tina
07-16-2002, 12:04 PM
Congrats on getting your new kitty! Can't wait to see pictures!

lovemymaltese
07-16-2002, 01:43 PM
Congratulations!!!!!

davidpizzica
05-07-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by CatCrazy711
Hey guys!:) I'm soon going to get a new kitty cat!:D I'm really excited.:p I'd love to show you some pictures when I get her... but I don't know how to put them onto this here program. Pooh!:rolleyes: Help anyone? Congratulations! can't wait to see pictures. Believe it or not, I have a tuxedo cat named Nikki, she's3 y.o. and Daisy, a tortie who is a little over a year.

Laura's Babies
05-07-2004, 07:48 AM
Posting pictures is a MUST! If at first you don't susceed, TRY, TRY again. If I learned how, ANYBODY can!!! Looking forward to meeting your new baby! When are you getting it?

catmandu
05-07-2004, 08:58 AM
Con Cat Ulations on The New Arrival!