PDA

View Full Version : I cant post pictures?

angelbow20
05-27-2007, 02:23 PM
EVerytime I try to post a picture of anything on here it wont work and says there is something wrong with my file? But on other forums I can post with no problem? Is this just something happening with me or anyone else having a problem?

Kfamr
05-27-2007, 02:24 PM
It seems Pet Talk is currently having troubles with attachments.
You can always upload them to something like www.photobucket.com and post them with the image code. :)

Whisk_Luva
05-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Try uploading them to photobucket first and then get the IMG link... Good luck :D

angelbow20
05-27-2007, 02:31 PM
I just downlaoded photbuckets a few days ago but I dont know how to post from that? I guess I can just try alittle later and hopefully it will work :)

Whisk_Luva
05-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Just copy the Image code on to pet talk.

Hope that helps :)

Kfamr
05-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Go to your photobucket page. There will be three URLs under the photo thumbnail.
Click on the third one (IMG Code.) It will automatically copy it for you. Post it into your Pet Talk post, and voila! You should have an image in your post.

Just be sure your photo is resized before posting, as it may be a large photo originally. You can do this on Photobucket as well by clicking "edit" above the photo thumbnail, and then resize. Choose website/email.

Laura's Babies
05-27-2007, 02:54 PM
You see below the pictures in photobucket....You have 3 choices...
URL LINK, below that...
HTML TAG below that
IMG CODE?

Hold you mouse over the IMG code and highlight that (it should automaticaly copy...

Place your curser back on the PT post you are writting and right click and paste and you should see something that looks like *http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3075.jpg*
BUT WITHOUT THE * I included in this link... That links PT back to your picture in photobucket and if you hit preview, your picture should show... Keep playing with it until you see your picture

Hellow
05-27-2007, 02:56 PM
I cant see the attachments at all in there area. Someone please help me out on that one too...

Kfamr
05-27-2007, 02:59 PM
I cant see the attachments at all in there area. Someone please help me out on that one too...

As I said, Pet Talk is currently having attachment problems. I don't think anyone can currently view or load attachments. :)

Karen and Paul are currently at a Pet Talk Meeting, so it may be a while until it's fixed. :)

angelbow20
05-27-2007, 03:02 PM
I think I figured photo bucket out thanks!!! I made a new thread with the pics I wanted to and it looks like its working :p