PDA

View Full Version : Real estate and fake what?

RICHARD
05-26-2007, 10:32 PM
A boob op too far

A German estate agent who wanted to have the biggest breasts in Europe has been fired.

Annina Ulrich, 29, says her boss told her that her breast implants were not an asset and were damaging the company's image.

Annina, who also works as a model, has admitted she is "addicted" to breast surgery which has increased her breasts to a massive 42 H cup.

She said: "Since childhood I dreamt of big breasts. I have become addicted to breast surgery.

"My breasts are bigger than those of Katie Price. I'm happy every morning when I look at my superbreasts in the mirror. My clients too think it's great. I can't understand why my boss doesn't think I am an asset to the company."

But she has now been told by her boss at a real estate agency to clear her desk after she jetted off to Italy to have a series of pictures taken of her so she could apply to model for erotic magazines.

She said: "When I returned, I was sacked. My boss thought the pictures were great, but publishing them would not go with the company's image."

She said she plans to start up her own real estate business and is reportedly relying on using her biggest assets to draw in customers - putting pictures of her breasts on her business cards.

------------

I can hardly wait for I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z....

By that time they will have their own postal zone! :D :cool: :rolleyes:

IRescue452
05-26-2007, 10:39 PM
I love that title "a boob op too far". Its sounds so classic, lol. That big is just plain nasty. And this coming from a lesbian. Eww nasty nasty nasty. She's not gonna be so happy in a year or two when she can't walk. She's gonna be addicted to back surgery. I've got 38 Ds here and I want them reduced. You men want them, you can have them attached to you.

slick
05-26-2007, 10:40 PM
....and I thought my natural "E" cups were big!!!! :o

Twisterdog
05-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Sounds to me like she was fired not for having large breasts per se, but for posing for nude pictures?

I can see where that wouldn't be acceptable to many employers.

People are rarely happy with what they have. I, too, would LOVE to have breast reduction surgery. But many women have surgery to attain the size I would like to have reduced by half. Who knows.

RICHARD
05-27-2007, 10:30 PM
I looked up Katie Price.

And I cannot remember what she looked like, I was distracted.. :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

Well, she'll never drown, that's for sure. :D