PDA

View Full Version : Animal killings/cruelty

RICHARD
05-26-2007, 09:33 PM
I just read the story about the cat shot thru the head with an arrow.Like how can you do something like that?

I also read about some pigeon wranglers who were caught and charged with
killing hawks and falcons, Why? The 'pigeoneers" raise a pigeon that rolls in flight, it's supposed to be a genetic trait. Well while the pigeons roll, the raptors attack the pigeons.....their solution? Kill them!

--------------------------------

These stories really tick me off....

I want to do the Pet Talk Smackdown on them...

Then I thought about it and wanted to know if I could use PT as a defense if I ever did something like b-slapping those morons and went to trial.... :confused: :eek:

RedHedd
05-27-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm with you, RICHARD. We could all be your character witnesses ;)

Argranade
05-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Poor hawks, when a coopers killed my favourit pigeon I wanted to kill it but of course would never have the guts to do such a thing... as it is indeed only nature and what it intended them to do. When hawks find a place for food they'll keep comming back and I geuss it realy got the breeders angrey for taking there prize rollers. I have also heard of people who poisen pigeons... then when the hawks attack them they die... life can realy suck and sometimes there's nothing we can do about it.

I feel bad for not helping a baby starling the other day. It wen't on the road and I grabed it, my friends saw how dirty it was so I threw it in a tree, it was covered in some sort of liquid but I did not wanna gross my friends out so I decided not to take it home.... I also dout it will survive now because there was no sign of it's parents. I feel so bad now... I'm never going to do that again. :(