PDA

View Full Version : Finally Back Home and Glad of It!!

Daisy and Delilah
05-26-2007, 07:30 PM
I finally got discharged today after alot of red tape. Not a whole lot of energy now but I wanted to check in asap. Thanks for the cards and gifts I received from all the Pet Talkers. You guys are truly the best!!

Karen, I think I remember my daughter telling me that she talked to you. I hope I wasn't dreaming. I'm still heavily under the influence of strong drugs and hoping I can walk better and better every day. I have a visiting physical therapist coming tomorrow and I'll be on that for about 4 or 5 weeks I think. I just have to stay positive and believe there is hope out there for me. I can do this!!!

I missed PT more than anything else. Even though my knee is begging for relief right now, I couldn't wait another minute. Thanks again for everyone's well wishes, gifts, and cards. PT is the greatest!! :) :) :)

Love you guys!! :D

Alysser
05-26-2007, 07:35 PM
Finally, Terry I am so glad to hear you are back and doing well!! Wonderful news, I hope you can continue to do better with your walking and such. :)

caseysmom
05-26-2007, 07:37 PM
I am so happy things went well for you. Make sure you take it easy. Welcome back we missed you.

cassiesmom
05-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Welcome Back!! Hope every day is better and better for you!

Chica
05-26-2007, 08:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/cocoaftersurg.jpg New Pic of Coco today 5-26-07.
Coco had surgery(Spayed) yesterday. She is doing fine. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/hartharts.gif

LOTS OF LOVE FROM CHICA AND COCO! :)
GET WELL!

elizabethann
05-26-2007, 08:30 PM
It must feel good to be home. Glad you are doing well!!

chocolatepuppy
05-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Good to hear you're home. I hope you recover quickly. :)

shais_mom
05-26-2007, 11:56 PM
hope the recovery goes smoooooooothly! :D

davidpizzica
05-27-2007, 03:28 AM
I finally got discharged today after alot of red tape. Not a whole lot of energy now but I wanted to check in asap. Thanks for the cards and gifts I received from all the Pet Talkers. You guys are truly the best!!

Karen, I think I remember my daughter telling me that she talked to you. I hope I wasn't dreaming. I'm still heavily under the influence of strong drugs and hoping I can walk better and better every day. I have a visiting physical therapist coming tomorrow and I'll be on that for about 4 or 5 weeks I think. I just have to stay positive and believe there is hope out there for me. I can do this!!!

I missed PT more than anything else. Even though my knee is begging for relief right now, I couldn't wait another minute. Thanks again for everyone's well wishes, gifts, and cards. PT is the greatest!! :) :) :)

Love you guys!! :D
Terry, I'm the poster boy for knee replacements! If you find yourself getting down because of the pain or you're just plain bored, I'm just a PM away and I have a shoulder for you to let it
out on. {{{{HUGS}}}}, Terry!

fritz03
05-27-2007, 06:25 AM
Glad to see that you are home.I am sure Daisy and Delilah were very happy to see Mommy home.You take it easy,get well soon and hope you can check out Fritz .

moosmom
05-27-2007, 08:49 AM
WELCOME BACK D&D!! Glad to see you're back and everything went well! I miss you!

Chica
05-27-2007, 09:11 AM
We Hope today is better than yesterday!!!!Thinking of you today!!!!Get Well Soon!!!!! :)

finn's mom
05-27-2007, 10:25 AM
I've missed you, Terry.

Daisy and Delilah
05-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Thanks everybody. I'm having my good hours and bad hours. Still in alot of pain.

I miss PT desperately and can't wait to get back 100%!! :)

Ginger's Mom
05-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Ah, sorry to hear that you are still in so much pain. I sure hope it starts healing soon, and that you find it was all worth it. Glad to have you back. :)

Hellow
05-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Hope that you are well and have a fast recovery.
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9673/welcomebackzy8.jpg

davidpizzica
05-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks everybody. I'm having my good hours and bad hours. Still in alot of pain.

I miss PT desperately and can't wait to get back 100%!! :)
Terry, {{{{HUGS}}}}! I know there's a lot of pain and I can really sympathize with it. Do you have a big cast on it right now? I had a walker for a long time just to get from room to room. Again if the pain and discomfort get you down, I'm a PM away!

Freedom
05-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Hi Terry! Glad to hear you are home and on the next step of the journey! Have a few snuggles with the girls!

cassiesmom
06-04-2007, 08:22 PM
D&D's MOM - I hope you are having a lot of good hours today! [[[hug]]]

Catty1
06-04-2007, 09:34 PM
HUGS! Welcome home! Pain sucks - but it will get a bit better every day!!!

Kfamr
06-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Goodness, Terry! It seems I missed quite a bit while I was away. I'm not sure what happened but I sure hope you're recovering well now, and Daisy & Delilah are taking care of you!

{{HUGS}}

Kay

Pawsitive Thinking
06-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Good to have you "home" again :) :)

Daisy and Delilah
06-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks so much everybody. Your well wishes mean so much to me. I am on a slow road to recovery but I feel I get better every day. That's all I can ask for.

Looking forward to getting back on the board fulltime :)

Jadapit
06-05-2007, 10:55 AM
I dont know how I missed this thread! Its good to hear that your feeling better. (((HUGS)))